Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

The regime kills an unarmed woman, then hides the identity of the cop who committed the murder, and the left cheers. This is Joe Biden's America.
George Floyd was unarmed. Where was your outrage then?

And his killer was named, tried, and convicted. Babbitt's killer is free and you celebrate him. You're as bad as the people who celebrated Chauvin.
His killer was tried because he murdered someone for no justifiable reason as Floyd was not a threat to anyone. The cop who killed Ashli Targetpractice was justified in stopping a threat to lawmakers. Hence the difference.

You sound just like the people cheering on Chauvin as he murdered George Floyd.
I'm not responsible for how you translate words I post.

Early voting is not a flaw. There's no logical reason or Constitutional restraint which forces all voting to be completed in one single 12 hour period. With some 160 million people voting, it makes zero sense to force people to vote in person within a 12 hour window
You fail to realize that I do t believe most current voters should be allowed to vote. Reduce that 160 million by 75-80% and single day voting isn’t an issue.

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.

It always does. I could wrap up the investigation in a day.

Mail-in voting is not flawed. Mail-in voting has been used for more than a century and a half now. What is flawed is states mailing out unsolicited ballots; but even that has not proven to demonstrate any such ballots were mailed back illegally. I do agree with adding provisions to enforce positive identification
I’ve voted by mail... but only after I PROVED a valid REASON for needing a mail-in ballot. I also had it returned to the Registrar of Voters almost 2 months before Election Day (72 hours after I got it). Mail-in ballots should be required to be returned at least a week before the election. That way the envelopes can be counted and matched with the requested ballots ahead of time for easy processing the moment the polls open on Election Day. Bulk mailings and any other form of unsolicited ballots need to be done away with.

The regime kills an unarmed woman, then hides the identity of the cop who committed the murder, and the left cheers. This is Joe Biden's America.

And his killer was named, tried, and convicted. Babbitt's killer is free and you celebrate him. You're as bad as the people who celebrated Chauvin.
His killer was tried because he murdered someone for no justifiable reason as Floyd was not a threat to anyone. The cop who killed Ashli Targetpractice was justified in stopping a threat to lawmakers. Hence the difference.

It's ok, the point is we both agree you support cops killing unarmed Americans.

The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.
That's an INTERNATIONAL police union on strike against the U.S. Capitol, by the way ...
And?

Early voting is not a flaw. There's no logical reason or Constitutional restraint which forces all voting to be completed in one single 12 hour period. With some 160 million people voting, it makes zero sense to force people to vote in person within a 12 hour window
You fail to realize that I do t believe most current voters should be allowed to vote. Reduce that 160 million by 75-80% and single day voting isn’t an issue.
Funny how Republicans need to stop Americans from voting to win.

Mail-in voting is not flawed. Mail-in voting has been used for more than a century and a half now. What is flawed is states mailing out unsolicited ballots; but even that has not proven to demonstrate any such ballots were mailed back illegally. I do agree with adding provisions to enforce positive identification
I’ve voted by mail... but only after I PROVED a valid REASON for needing a mail-in ballot. I also had it returned to the Registrar of Voters almost 2 months before Election Day (72 hours after I got it). Mail-in ballots should be required to be returned at least a week before the election. That way the envelopes can be counted and matched with the requested ballots ahead of time for easy processing the moment the polls open on Election Day. Bulk mailings and any other form of unsolicited ballots need to be done away with.
LOL

You just said you're against early voting.

It's ok, the point is we both agree you support cops killing unarmed Americans.
... who are a threat to the lives of others.

You left that part out.

Funny how Republicans need to stop Americans from voting to win
Im not a Republican. I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian, which I’m now referring to as an Americanism.

Most Americans don’t deserve to be allowed to vote.

You just said you're against early voting
Early voting and mail-in voting are two different thing in my mind. Mail-in Voting is for people with a valid reason that they cannot be at the polls on Election Day. Early voting is for lazy fucks who can’t accept being inconvenienced by a line.

Funny how Republicans need to stop Americans from voting to win
Im not a Republican. I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian, which I’m now referring to as an Americanism.

Most Americans don’t deserve to be allowed to vote.

You just said you're against early voting
Early voting and mail-in voting are two different thing in my mind. Mail-in Voting is for people with a valid reason that they cannot be at the polls on Election Day. Early voting is for lazy fucks who can’t accept being inconvenienced by a line.
"Im not a Republican. I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian, which I’m now referring to as an Americanism."

I didn't say you are republican. I said Republicans need to suppress the vote to win. You're not running, Republicans are.

"Most Americans don’t deserve to be allowed to vote."

Not in America. In America, everyone deserves to be allowed to vote. You should move to Iran where the electorate can be cherry-picked.

"Early voting and mail-in voting are two different thing in my mind. Mail-in Voting is for people with a valid reason that they cannot be at the polls on Election Day. Early voting is for lazy fucks who can’t accept being inconvenienced by a line."

They're not different. They're two methods of getting a ballot in on time. And most states, red and blue alike, have abandoned absentee ballots in exchange for no-excuse mail-in ballots.

"Most Americans don’t deserve to be allowed to vote."

Poster Anathema.....you are coming across as just another of this messageboard's overly shrill whiners.

If you don't think many Americans deserve to vote......well, what the heck are you doing about it? Other than come on to an internet website and anonymously whine about it using a fake name?

There is an argument to be made....tho I'm not the one who would......but there is an argument to be made that you just whine and don't do.

Nor will I pass judgment on the merits of that argument. ;)

If you don't think many Americans deserve to vote......well, what the heck are you doing about it? Other than come on to an internet website and anonymously whine about it using a fake name?
I kept probably a dozen members of my wife’s family from voting in November. It’s a small start.

Unfortunately anything more generally required either a violent coup or a political system that can be meaningfully changed. The first is messy and the second doesn’t exist in this country.

Last edited:
"Unfortunately anything more generally required either a violent coup or a political system that can be meaningfully changed. The first is messy and the second doesn’t exist in this country."

No offense intended, but............but the above sounds an awful lot like excuses.

Things can change, trust me.
It just takes a single individual with determination, sincerity, and the courage of his convictions.

Maybe, probably, you could check your inventory of the above.

Just sayin'.

"Unfortunately anything more generally required either a violent coup or a political system that can be meaningfully changed. The first is messy and the second doesn’t exist in this country."

No offense intended, but............but the above sounds an awful lot like excuses.

It just takes a single individual with determination, sincerity, and the courage of his convictions.

Maybe, probably, you could check your inventory of the above.

Just sayin'.
Don't encourage him, he's already batshit nuts.

Maybe, probably, you could check your inventory of the above
The means for a single individual to make significant and meaningful change on this topic in this nation is effectively nonexistent.

There are two ways that a meaningful change could be made relative to the roughly 160 million voters in the US...

1. Mass extermination: Even COVID-19 hasn’t been able to kill off the 120-135 million voters necessary to purge and cleanse the American election system.

2. Legislative Limitations: We don’t/won’t or can’t enforce our existing laws and regulations intended to keep our election results clean and pure. There is no reason to believe that additional regulations to limit voting, if they could even be passed, would or could be enforced either.

So, the best I can do is to work to educate those around me about the issue, and limit the damage potentially caused by members of my and my wife’s families at the polls. As I said, I was able to keep a dozen or do of my wife’s family members who shouldn’t have been voting from doing so in 2020. It’s a small thing with no real meaning in the Progressive cesspool of Massachusetts, but at least it’s something.

Forum List

Back