Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

Explain to the masses how the BIG LIE works for you and your ignorant group.
Every LEGAL turn was tried to show there was some unjust happenings.
What happened?
EACH and EVERY time it was proven WRONG.
That means you are the idiot! Show your fealty to tRUMP, you moron.
Let him make you an eunuch(A man without testicles. This word may even apply to a person without even a penis. "You wouldn't happen to be a eunuch by chance, would'ja mate?".) you are
Wow! Someone is proud he's learned a new word.

What happened?
Let him make you an eunuch(A man without testicles. This word may even apply to a person without even a penis. "You wouldn't happen to be a eunuch by chance, would'ja mate?".) you are

I am fully aware of what a eunuch is, and I am not one.

I’m also not a Trumpist. He was a means to an end - destroying the Republican Party as it has existed so that a proper Americanist party can take its place.

Trump didn’t win the election, but his followers have simply pointed out major flaws in our election system that need to be fixed.

What happened?

I am fully aware of what a eunuch is, and I am not one.

I’m also not a Trumpist. He was a means to an end - destroying the Republican Party as it has existed so that a proper Americanist party can take its place.

Trump didn’t win the election, but his followers have simply pointed out major flaws in our election system that need to be fixed.
Oh? What flaws?

The killer is the mob of insurrectionists.
That's an INTERNATIONAL police union on strike against the U.S. Capitol, by the way ...

The regime kills an unarmed woman, then hides the identity of the cop who committed the murder, and the left cheers. This is Joe Biden's America.
George Floyd was unarmed. Where was your outrage then?

And his killer was named, tried, and convicted. Babbitt's killer is free and you celebrate him. You're as bad as the people who celebrated Chauvin.

The regime kills an unarmed woman, then hides the identity of the cop who committed the murder, and the left cheers. This is Joe Biden's America.

And his killer was named, tried, and convicted. Babbitt's killer is free and you celebrate him. You're as bad as the people who celebrated Chauvin.
His killer was tried because he murdered someone for no justifiable reason as Floyd was not a threat to anyone. The cop who killed Ashli Targetpractice was justified in stopping a threat to lawmakers. Hence the difference.

"Like all lib cucks cowards and queers ......you resort to personal attacks as your crutch......."

And that ----is why the poster WEATHER53 is a fav of my poor avatar.

Not to mention, we are grateful that we all can look to WEATHER53 to serve as a model in teaching the collective forum how to forsake the use 'personal attacks'.

Waytogo udaman!! A teacher, And mentor.
Weathered is definately right.....babbit was murdered in cold blood.

Oh? What flaws?
Early voting. Mail-in voting. Lack of a positive identification requirement. Unupdated voter rolls. Etc... Same as it has been for decades.
Early voting is not a flaw. There's no logical reason or Constitutional restraint which forces all voting to be completed in one single 12 hour period. With some 160 million people voting, it makes zero sense to force people to vote in person within a 12 hour window.

Mail-in voting is not flawed. Mail-in voting has been used for more than a century and a half now. What is flawed is states mailing out unsolicited ballots; but even that has not proven to demonstrate any such ballots were mailed back illegally. I do agree with adding provisions to enforce positive identification.

And voter rolls should be purged of antiquated data and usually is.

It’s public property. I do not believe that American citizens should be barred from any public property except under the most extreme conditions
What were the extreme circumstances that barred the peaceful protesters from being in Lafayette Park. A "public" park.

Um, the protests weren't actually peaceful, no matter how much you try to pretend that word means, "People protesting for things I like."

While police in Kenosha allow this numb-nutted bastard, Kyle Rittenhouse , to walk right by them after shots fired with his weapon in complete view.
Your post holds no merit.

You are a fucking idiot. Read it again you moronic fucking eunuch.
A man without testicles. This word may even apply to a person without even a penis. "You wouldn't happen to be a eunuch by chance, would'ja mate?".

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
Maybe they will use the video to train more cops to shoot thirteen year old's and twelve year old's?
How much training do you need?

Shots fired call.
Kid running from you in dark ally’s.
With a gun.
At 2:30am.
Hides behind a wall.
You saw the gun.
He jumps out from behind the wall.

You then:
A- shoot that prick before he fired on you.
B- ask for a hug.

I bet even you could pass that training session.
He walked up and surrendered. WTF are you talking about? He didn’t run from them then pop out from behind a fence you moron.
I have never had a guy so interested in my cock and balls he was too flustered to use the quote function correctly and couldn’t address the point of the post. This is a new one for me.

His killer was tried because he murdered someone for no justifiable reason as Floyd was not a threat to anyone. The cop who killed Ashli Targetpractice was justified in stopping a threat to lawmakers. Hence the difference.

You sound just like the people cheering on Chauvin as he murdered George Floyd.

Forum List

Back