Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

I'm not the one who picked a gay avatar, you did

It's your fantasy. I can't help you with that.

And your fantasy is being punished for being a bad boy ...
Like I said, you cons sure do enjoy your homoerotic fantasies.

You're still the one who picked the gay sex role play avatar, not me. There's nothing wrong with being gay, relax
Yet you're the one who can't stop fantasizing about gay sex. Seems my avatar triggered you.

So if I notice you have a blue shirt on, that means I have a blue shirt on. Sure it does.

Why does being gay bother you so much? This is 2021, it's cool. Relax
If you you can't stop talking about it, it's your obsession.

You have zero self awareness. I wouldn't worry about being gay though, no one cares
I'm happy for you that you're comfortable in your own skin.

LOL, another eight year old playground response. Eight year old is the most advanced you get
Going after the underaged again? Very disturbing.
Where you disturbed by this?

iu
They weren't, why should you?
Two of them obviously were. I'm always disturbed by politicians who display obvious symptoms of being a pervert.
Nope, you say they were disturbed, they never said that.

Women didn't say they were disturbed by Biden touching them!

OMG you're a lying fascist sheep, that's hysterical. The Democrats just own your manhood. My God, man. Nancy just keeps your gonads in a jar on the mantle with all the others
You just can't stop fantasizing about my gonads, can ya?

:ack-1:
The act of jarring them has a certain drawing power.

Greg

To me, a news source is someone who tells me what the current stories are, and points me in the direction of the source documents......."

That is so cool poster Cecilie.

So, those news sources that tell you 'what the current stories are'....would be, ummm, who?

You can share here, as it could be instructive to other posters who perhaps don't have the ability or resources you do.

In short, you could mentor any number of them in how to form an informed opinion.
It could be good for you.
----------------------------
Now, as to you still waiting for my poor avatar to, in your words: " to say something about the thread topic..."

Well, that's my fault if I hadn't been adequately clear on my opinion about that unfortunate misguided woman's tragic death. It was a tragedy multiplied---for her, of course, but also her family, and also the uniformed officer. Her absorption in the Big Lie of a fraudulent election led her, inexorably, to violently breach that door. And the unsurprising bullet.

I thought I was clear on that, when I posted this above:

"So focus, girlfriend. We are talking about the January 6th Insurrection and the defensive shooting of a rioter who had violently breached an entryway despite police warning her not to and even pointing a firearm at her..."

Perhaps, and I mean no disrespect, poster Cecilie, but perhaps.....I should use a larger font for you?

Just sayin' ;)

Let me first of all make it explicitly clear, since it's obvious that you don't have the reading or the social skills to have picked up on it previously: You are not someone to whom I have any need to defend or justify myself on anything, and you have zero standing to demand such from me, however "cleverly" you believe you've phrased it.

However, I will generously give you a free crash course in "How to Research a Subject to Find the Facts, Instead of Blindly Parroting Talking Points", to make up for the apparent lack of that skills training in your life previously. No need to thank me, and I will expect in future that your posts will contain fewer unsubstantiated assertions.

I start with The Daily Wire. They are a conservative opinion site, but they're also quite honest and unabashed about saying so. Pretty much all of their articles are reports on and reactions to stories being run on mainstream media sites or on social media, and they always contain links to the original story/video. If there is a source document being referenced by the original story, they also include a link to that, something that mainstream media articles often don't have. That's extremely helpful in stories originating from government websites, which aren't known for being user-friendly and can be a pain in the ass to run a search on. They also routinely provide links to information about stories that the mainstream site they're reporting on did not bother to provide.

I also go to Townhall.com. Also a conservative opinion site, also very honest about it. Their articles are also usually about stories originally run in mainstream media or on social media, and also invariably include links to the original story, to the source documentation if there is any, and to other information about the story that didn't appear in the original story.

In addition, I have the Google News app on my phone, which provides me a list, updated throughout the day, of the top stories being reported on that day and has a "full coverage" option you can click on to get links to other stories about the same topic. Google News is not remotely honest about their own bias, but it would be rather hard to miss from list of links they provide. Nevertheless, it does make me aware of any stories in the news that I haven't already heard about.

Finally, there's social media and this message board. I don't have Twitter or - God forbid - Tiktok, but I do have Facebook and a wide variety of friends, ideologically speaking. They're usually a good barometer of what people are talking about. USMB is usually talking about stories I've already heard about from one or more of the other places, but on occasion someone will bring up something more obscure. That usually necessitates me hunting up the source documentation on my own, since posters on here tend to be bad about providing useful links.

Again, whatever sites you want to use to find out what's in the news and what people are talking about, there are a few rules to keep in mind:

1) Diversify. It's fine to read news and opinion sites which agree with you, but it's also important to find out what people who don't agree with you are talking about, and what they're saying. As a conservative, I don't have to work especially hard to find a representation of left-wing news, thought, and opinion; it would be harder to avoid it.

2) Drill down on the story. Read the entire story, and then read what the other side of the argument has to say, and then go read the source documentation. Far too many people just read one headline, or maybe the headline and the first couple of paragraphs, and then run out and start proclaiming that as absolute truth.

3) Never take anyone's word for anything without substantiation. This should be self-explanatory.

Also, for the record, I derive no benefit whatsoever from educating dunces on how to function like thinking adults rather than hive drones, and I can't imagine why you think I would. Whatever lets you justify your existence, I guess.

Now, in exchange, you can list for me any right-leaning sources you frequent on a regular basis.

Well, that was yeoman work there, Cecilie. You put some effort into that. So waytogoattagurl!

Now, I'm not gonna nitpick your choices for information; however, where I think some here may have been expecting some original reporting news sites to be high on your list......well, they seemed to be, ummmm, notably absent.

For example, as you state:
(my avatar did the underlining)
I start with The Daily Wire. They are a conservative opinion site,
I also go to Townhall.com. .....a conservative opinion site,
So there is that.
Opinions, while oft-times insightful, ain't really 'news'. They are some individual(s) 'views' on what the news is or what it should be. Opinions are, well, just opinions. You know that.
-----------------------------------------------------

I have the Google News app ....which provides me a list, ....of the top stories being reported .....Google News is not remotely honest about their own bias.......

Finally, there's social media and this message board.
Ah, Cecilie, you are trying. So you get points for that. Too many on this site listen to Alex Jones or the Pillow Guy or Hannity and come on here and say they 'know' the news. But you, at least, scan Google, even though they do not do original reporting ..... just collate and re-distribute the reporting of others.

Still, you seem to be more sincere about getting some information in addition to what Infowars, or Townhall, or Daily Wire offer.
And, we'll just ignore your admission of getting your news from social media or chatrooms.
You be you.
------------------------------------------------

Now, in exchange, you can list for me any right-leaning sources you frequent on a regular basis.

I regularly read Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal, also the Business Insider, and the news site, The Hill, owned by Don Trump's golfing buddy and supporter, Jimmy Finklestein. And, of course, the Chicago Tribune.

I'd recommend all four for you.

Also, if you have the time to scan (I can only scan 'em until some item really resonates) but, I'd recommend to you: The New York Times, The Washington Post, The LA Times.

Good luck. Your efforts to help some on this board may bear fruit for all of us. Perhaps some of the defenders of the Fatboy Militias and Jackass Patriots will actually try to read something other than Marjorie Taylor Greene's Tweets?

IMHO

Sorry bout that,

1. So a black man can kill a white women in open daylight, and its ok.
2. Something seems inherently wrong with that.
3. I wonder what would this be like if it had been a white man killing a black women?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
If the police officer was white and Ashley Babbitt was black, liberal media would publish their name and address immediately.

Well, that was yeoman work there, Cecilie. You put some effort into that. So waytogoattagurl!

Now, I'm not gonna nitpick your choices for information; however, where I think some here may have been expecting some original reporting news sites to be high on your list......well, they seemed to be, ummmm, notably absent.

So there is that.
Opinions, while oft-times insightful, ain't really 'news'. They are some individual(s) 'views' on what the news is or what it should be. Opinions are, well, just opinions. You know that.

I have the Google News app ....which provides me a list, ....of the top stories being reported .....Google News is not remotely honest about their own bias.......

Ah, Cecilie, you are trying. So you get points for that. Too many on this site listen to Alex Jones or the Pillow Guy or Hannity and come on here and say they 'know' the news. But you, at least, scan Google, even though they do not do original reporting ..... just collate and re-distribute the reporting of others.

Still, you seem to be more sincere about getting some information in addition to what Infowars, or Townhall, or Daily Wire offer.
And, we'll just ignore your admission of getting your news from social media or chatrooms.
You be you.

I regularly read Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal, also the Business Insider, and the news site, The Hill, owned by Don Trump's golfing buddy and supporter, Jimmy Finklestein. And, of course, the Chicago Tribune.

Also, if you have the time to scan (I can only scan 'em until some item really resonates) but, I'd recommend to you: The New York Times, The Washington Post, The LA Times.

Good luck. Your efforts to help some on this board may bear fruit for all of us. Perhaps some of the defenders of the Fatboy Militias and Jackass Patriots will actually try to read something other than Marjorie Taylor Greene's Tweets?

IMHO
You watch CNN and MSNBC and think that is real news. You have no room to talk. New York Times? Washington Post? LA Times? These are all leftists propaganda rags.

"You watch CNN and MSNBC and think that is real news. New York Times? Washington Post? LA Times? These are all leftists propaganda rags."
--------------------------------------------------------

My bad.
I must've missed the post where I stated I watch CNN & MSNBC.
Can the poster reference that post for me and the rest of the forum?
I would not be so undiplomatic to suggest the poster just made that up.
Rather, let's all just consider it a boo-boo done in haste, early in the day. (4am)
----------------------------------------

Still, the rest of the good poster's commentary seems intriguing. He thinks WAPO, NYT, LATimes are all leftist propaganda. Tho, notably, he is silent on the Murdoch's WSJ, or Business Insider, or the Tribune, or The Hill....all of which were mentioned in my post (#703).

Regardless, the obvious question still arises with this poster (Bush92): What sources of news would Bush92 recommend to the interested forum members?
Where does Bush92 go to stay informed on the world he...and we.....live in?

BTW, I was remiss in my response to Cecilie (again, post #703), in that I inadvertently left out several sources that I would highly recommend to her, and for that matter, to Bush92 also.

And they would be:

• the Poynter Institute's 'Politifact'.
  • University of Pennsylvania's 'FactCheck.Org';
  • and Glen Kessler's team at WaPo, 'The Fact Checker'.
  • Oh hell, let's throw in Snopes too.

All of them, can help illuminate certain topics that are sometime a challenge to fully comprehend.

Good luck to Cecilie ...... and to Bush92, also.

Sorry bout that,

1. So a black man can kill a white women in open daylight, and its ok.
2. Something seems inherently wrong with that.
3. I wonder what would this be like if it had been a white man killing a black women?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah, it's best you ignore all the circumstances.

"You watch CNN and MSNBC and think that is real news. New York Times? Washington Post? LA Times? These are all leftists propaganda rags."

My bad.
Rather, let's all just consider it a boo-boo done in haste, early in the day. (4am)

Still, the rest of the good poster's commentary seems intriguing. He thinks WAPO, NYT, LATimes are all leftist propaganda. Tho, notably, he is silent on the Murdoch's WSJ, or Business Insider, or the Tribune, or The Hill....all of which were mentioned in my post (#703).

Regardless, the obvious question still arises with this poster (Bush92): What sources of news would Bush92 recommend to the interested forum members?

BTW, I was remiss in my response to Cecilie (again, post #703), in that I inadvertently left out several sources that I would highly recommend to her, and for that matter, to Bush92 also.

And they would be:

All of them, can help illuminate certain topics that are sometime a challenge to fully comprehend.

Yeah, seems many rightards think everyone on the left watches CNN and MSNBC. That's why their ratings are so high.

So there is that.

You be you.

IMHO

It's amazing how you spent a very long, bloviating post giving me your opinions and advice, which I didn't ask for and don't value in the slightest, and didn't bother to answer my question: Now, in exchange, you can list for me any right-leaning sources you frequent on a regular basis.

It's almost like you don't want to admit that you never bother to listen to any opinions outside of your own echo chamber, and are scrambling to regain your unsubstantiated belief that you are somehow morally superior because you're a leftist drone.

Thank you. We're done here, and everything you say from now on will be dismissed as mindlessly parroted talking points, because you have proven that you don't deserve the assumption that you ever think for yourself.

My bad.

And they would be:

No, you were actually remiss - and still are - in ASSuming that I want or value your advice and recommendations on anything, or that you could bury the fact that you think you get to fire off demands for answers from me while utterly ignoring and avoiding giving any answers yourself.

I will ask my question again, and I will keep asking it until you either answer me, or admit that you're afraid to answer because you know what a partisan piece of shit it shows you to be:

What right-wing sources do you routinely read in order to understand both sides of an issue?

"Something seems inherently wrong with that."
What is 'inherently' wrong?

That she was white?
That she is dead?
A black police officer shot her?
That it was in daylight?

Just exactly what is 'inherently' wrong?
Sorry bout that,

1. You don't know?
2. Damn son, go out and buy a brain then!
3. You don't expect me to answer that do you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You know, any communicator bears some responsibility if the communicated-to doesn't understand, or mis-interprets, or simply misses the intended communication.

For example.....shouting into an empty room and getting no response is ---the communicator's fault? or the empty room's?

But still, the communicator bears 'Some' responsibility, mind you.
But not all.

So, with that caveat, I will humbly offer again (see post #703) my response to poster Cecilie and the direct inquiries subsequently made by her in posts #711, and post #712.

Post #703:

Post #711, by avataree Cecilie:
  • "you can list for me any right-leaning sources you frequent on a regular basis."
Post #712, by avataree Cecilie:
  • "I will ask my question again, and I will keep asking it until you either answer me, or admit that you're afraid to answer because you know what a partisan piece of shit it shows you to be:
    What right-wing sources do you routinely read in order to understand both sides of an issue?"
---------------------------------------------
So, here we are, my avatar as the communicator.....communicated,
however, the communicated-to didn't get the message.

If there is fault ....upon whom does it fall?

I dunno. Just askin'.

You know, any communicator bears some responsibility if the communicated-to doesn't understand, or mis-interprets, or simply misses the intended communication.

For example.....shouting into an empty room and getting no response is ---the communicator's fault? or the empty room's?

But still, the communicator bears 'Some' responsibility, mind you.
But not all.

So, with that caveat, I will humbly offer again (see post #703) my response to poster Cecilie and the direct inquiries subsequently made by her in posts #711, and post #712.

Post #703:

Post #711, by avataree Cecilie:
  • "you can list for me any right-leaning sources you frequent on a regular basis."
Post #712, by avataree Cecilie:
  • "I will ask my question again, and I will keep asking it until you either answer me, or admit that you're afraid to answer because you know what a partisan piece of shit it shows you to be:
    What right-wing sources do you routinely read in order to understand both sides of an issue?"
---------------------------------------------
So, here we are, my avatar as the communicator.....communicated,
however, the communicated-to didn't get the message.

If there is fault ....upon whom does it fall?

I dunno. Just askin'.

So basically, you don't read any right-wing sites. You read MSM sites and tell yourself they're right-wing because their owners are acquainted with Donald Trump and not verbally attacking him every other day.

I can see why you wanted to bury your humiliating answer in a load of supercilious blather about "advising" me on all the talking points memos you slavishly follow.

Next time, just answer the fucking question and keep your rambling, meaningless hee-haw to yourself, hack.

"...answer the fucking question..."

Ah, poster Cecilie, there is really little cause for anger in this exchange.
Peace be with you.

As I stated, I read Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal (do you?), (ps..I do like Peggy Noonan's and ofttimes, Karl Rove's columns); I read Jimmy Finklestein's "The Hill".....do you?
I read the Chicago Tribune ...do you?
All of them are pretty conservative fare.

And, as I've said on several occasions I also read (or, more accurately, skim-read) the Washington Post, and the New York Times. The web news source, Politico, often times too.
Do you read any of them?
And if not, why not?
And if not, are you in any position to judge them?

For the particular side of the tracks that you have chosen: I do not regularly read the Gateway Pundit (really, those folks have too many conspiracies for my taste); Breitbart...the same; nor do I get my info from InfoWars (no offense intended towards you, poster Cecilie, but that site is dedicated to RWNJ Jackassery. No offense intended); nor do I very often go to DailyStormer, or AtomWaffen, or Hannity, or Gab. I find all of 'em a hair too 'rightie whitey' to fit well with my own worldview.
But that's me. Brought up in a household with parents and grandparents that wouldn't stomach the Alex Jones's of your life.

Your mileage may vary.

I think there is another thread stating another name of a another officer, can someone link it?
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I just found some pictures that show a remarkable resemblance between Lt. Michael Leroy Byrd and Ashli Babbitt's shooter...

cop-who-shot-ashli-babbitt.jpg

ashli-babbitt-shooting.jpg

Forum List

Back