Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

The officer didn't know she was unarmed and the police were grossly outnumbered. There was no other way to keep that mob out. He's a hero and won't be charged.

What do you suppose would have happened to this insurgent looking through the window had he started to climb through...

gunsinthechamber-1024x576.jpg

"The officer didn't know she was unarmed"
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

No one in the entire capitol was armed, dumbass.
Name the cop there who knew that at the time, fucking moron...

You mean like Jacob Blake who reached into his car and was actually armed? That was the cops fault. But an unarmed white woman? Shoot her. Huh, I wonder what your standard is, LOL.

What's that sound? Oh, it's just your standard flipping again ...
Sadly, you just can't stop kazzing. No, kazzer, the cop who shot Blake was determined to be justified so no charges were filed against him. Same for the cop who shot Ashli Targetpractice, who didn't know if she was armed or not. Not that it makes a difference because she was shot for leading a mob into the House chamber. Her weapon was that mob.

God you're stupid. I wasn't talking about whether charges were filed, moron
Kazzer, again... charges weren't filed because both shoots were justifiable. That's my standard which is beyond your limited compression.
Your "standard" is always attacking those on the right no matter what the evidence.
Fucking moron, you must think BLM and Antifa are on the right because I condemned their violence.
When did you ever attack the BLM or Antifa?
I said I condemned their violence.
ROLF! When?
You're utterly insane, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

I already showed you...

You mean the whitewash, asshole. Congress runs the capital Hill police. That means Nazi Piglosi does.
Nope, that means no such thing, ya paranoid fucking moron. :cuckoo:
It certainly does.

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is a federal law enforcement agency in the United States charged with protecting the United States Congress within the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its territories. It answers to the Capitol Police Board and is the only full-service federal law enforcement agency appointed by the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States.

That means Nazi Piglosi.

That would be game, set and match ...
FUAX claims I never post any evidence to support my claims.
You don't. I'm still waiting for you to post this video you're describing of Rosenbaum getting up and running away after being shot 4 times....

And as far as Pelosi, she's the head of the House, not the legislative branch. And you've posted a total of zero evidence that she had anything to do with the investigation into the shooting of Ashli Targetpractice.
I already posted it, moron. Here it is again:

You don't actually believe that Piglosi is going to tell anyone that she quashed the charges, do you? Are you trying to prove you're a moron?

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, Rosenbaum isn't even in that video you posted.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

I'm not the one who picked a gay avatar, you did

It's your fantasy. I can't help you with that.

And your fantasy is being punished for being a bad boy ...
Like I said, you cons sure do enjoy your homoerotic fantasies.

You're still the one who picked the gay sex role play avatar, not me. There's nothing wrong with being gay, relax
Yet you're the one who can't stop fantasizing about gay sex. Seems my avatar triggered you.

So if I notice you have a blue shirt on, that means I have a blue shirt on. Sure it does.

Why does being gay bother you so much? This is 2021, it's cool. Relax
If you you can't stop talking about it, it's your obsession.

You have zero self awareness. I wouldn't worry about being gay though, no one cares
I'm happy for you that you're comfortable in your own skin.

You're still the one who picked the gay sex role play avatar, not me. There's nothing wrong with being gay, relax
Yet you're the one who can't stop fantasizing about gay sex. Seems my avatar triggered you.

So if I notice you have a blue shirt on, that means I have a blue shirt on. Sure it does.

You have zero self awareness. I wouldn't worry about being gay though, no one cares

LOL, another eight year old playground response. Eight year old is the most advanced you get

LOL, another eight year old playground response. Eight year old is the most advanced you get
LOL

Speaking of a lack of self awareness.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Another playground insult from the mental eight year old

Going after the underaged again? Very disturbing.

Where you disturbed by this?

iu

From the Washington Post, May 13th:

"More than 2,000 criminal charges have been filed against 411 suspects, including hundreds of felonies such as assaulting officers and trespassing with a weapon."

I hope the poster above does not quit this venue.
He offers all of us...daily and frequently .... such an easy way to feel superior.

Merci, mon ami.

And we're automatically trusting the Washington Post like it was carved in stone by the finger of God because why?

"More than 2,000 criminal charges have been filed against 411 suspects, including hundreds of felonies such as assaulting officers and trespassing with a weapon."

He offers all of us...daily and frequently .... such an easy way to feel superior.

Merci, mon ami.

And we're automatically trusting the Washington Post like it was carved in stone by the finger of God because why?

Because they haven't retracted this one yet.

Merci, mon ami.

Because they haven't retracted this one yet.

Somehow, that just isn't filling me with trust and warm fuzzies. Can't imagine why.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

iu
They weren't, why should you?

Rosenbaum was face down on the asphalt by the time the 4th shot was fired. That's how he got hit in the back. That's murder.
Rosenbaum got up and ran away after all four shots were fired, moron.
Why am I still waiting for you to prove this actually happened, fucking moron, and not just in your disturbed imagination?

So far, all you did was post a video in which Rosenbaum isn't in.

Here's one he is in. Looks to me like he's lying there dying, not getting up and running away.

Ever??? :ack-1:

LOL

Another playground insult from the mental eight year old
Tell me more about your mental 8 year old's playground.

Actually from his avatar, I am guessing Faun's fantasy is gay sex role play

Pass. Now that's creepy, even for you
LOL

It's your post I posted.

Yeah, it wasn't, sick fuck

iu
Two of them obviously were. I'm always disturbed by politicians who display obvious symptoms of being a pervert.

Rosenbaum was face down on the asphalt by the time the 4th shot was fired. That's how he got hit in the back. That's murder.
Rosenbaum got up and ran away after all four shots were fired, moron.
Why am I still waiting for you to prove this actually happened, fucking moron, and not just in your disturbed imagination?

So far, all you did was post a video in which Rosenbaum isn't in.

Here's one he is in. Looks to me like he's lying there dying, not getting up and running away.

Ever??? :ack-1:

I posted the video of the event, moron. Look at it.

You said Rosenbaum was the guy carrying a skateboard. That guy isn't in your video, moron. There's no evidence in that video that your description of events is accurate.

iu
Two of them obviously were. I'm always disturbed by politicians who display obvious symptoms of being a pervert.
Nope, you say they were disturbed, they never said that.

Forum List

Back