Capitol Insurrectionist Suspect Flees to Kenya, Is Deported Back to America to Face Justice

And just who did this violence?? Hell there were people in those buildings while Trump was giving his speech.

1:10 p.m.: President Trump ends his speech by encouraging the crowd to march to the Capitol: "We’re going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

1:59 p.m.: Chief Sund receives the first reports that rioters had reached the Capitol's doors and windows and were trying to break in

2:12 p.m.: The first rioter enters the Capitol through the broken window,[76] opening a door for others

And just who did this violence?? Hell there were people in those buildings while Trump was giving his speech.

They weren't Trump protesters. Any idea who those people were??
They wore Trump hats, carried Trump banners, and applauded when Trump said he was marching to the capitol with them.

Sure at the site of the speech. Who were the people who were already in the buildings while Trump was speaking??

1:10 p.m.: President Trump ends his speech by encouraging the crowd to march to the Capitol: "We’re going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

1:59 p.m.: Chief Sund receives the first reports that rioters had reached the Capitol's doors and windows and were trying to break in

From what I've read there were already people in those buildings before Trump's speech ended. In fact one of his lawyers went through the timeline during the fake impeachment and point out just that.

Who were the people who were already in the buildings while Trump was speaking??

The only people in the building during Trumps speech, were members of congress and their staff.

Trump ended his speech at 1:10 pm
The insurrectionists didn't breech congress until 2:12 pm

From what I've read there were already people in those buildings before Trump's speech ended

Stop reading "fake news".
The doors of congress weren't breached until 2:12 pm, an hour after Trump finished talking.

From what I've read there were already people in those buildings before Trump's speech ended

Stop reading "fake news".
The doors of congress weren't breached until 2:12 pm, an hour after Trump finished talking.

Not according to that lawyer. He went right through the timeline and showed people were at the buildings long before Trump finished speaking.

I knew all I needed to know. He left for Kenya and was sent back.
All the others arrested were charged with trespassing. Seems this guy will be charged with that as well.
You "know" only what you WANT to know being a MAGArat

He's being charged with much more serious crimes than trespassing but hey...you're a fucking idiot so..
:cuckoo:

Is he being charged with insurrection for violating U.S Code, Title 18, Section 2383? Is that the charge he was arrested for? Or what?

You LWNJ moonbat grape kool-aid junkies are pathetic.

I knew all I needed to know. He left for Kenya and was sent back.
All the others arrested were charged with trespassing. Seems this guy will be charged with that as well.
You "know" only what you WANT to know being a MAGArat

He's being charged with much more serious crimes than trespassing but hey...you're a fucking idiot so..
:cuckoo:

Is he being charged with insurrection for violating U.S Code, Title 18, Section 2383? Is that the charge he was arrested for? Or what?

You LWNJ moonbat grape kool-aid junkies are pathetic.

LOL He's a Brit who doesn't live here and I'm wondering why he isn't more interested in what's going on in GB than what's going on in a country not his own.

The guy did not loot, burn, completely destroy the Capitol, yet the corrupt FBI tracked him down all the way to Kenya. Sullivan, the violent Antifa thug who illegally entered the Capitol, filmed the violence, and whose video Pelosi used in her 2nd failed faux impeachment of Trump, was arrested and almost immediately freed.

If this guy was a member of Antifa and was arrested, VP Harris would have helped bail him out and put him back on the streets as quickly as possible so he could continue to engage in more violence, like she did for violent Antifa members in Minn.

This is funny.

The guy flies all the way to Kenya to avoid being arrested. Kenya deported him.

The FBI was waiting for him at JFK airport and arrested him.

He won't be let out on bail. He is clearly a flight risk.

The trump people have not been known for their intelligence. LOL.

LOL, now the protesters were “white supremacists”? LOL and White supremacists like going to Kenya?

LMAO. You BlueAnon kooks never cease to entertain.

LOL And why would a trespasser flee to Kenya??
To save his lying republican ,anti American ass

From a trespassing charge?? Excuse me while I stand over her and LMFAO at your stupidity.
It wasn't trespassing in a park It was the PEOPLES HOUSE and the pos was part of a republican ah mob ?? Were you there too?

That's what the rest of them will be charged with. Stands to reason that's what this person will be charged with.

Oh and no. I wasn't there. Thought it was a bad idea when I saw it on TV. Bet you were there though.
IF I was the steps would be strewn with dead bodies

Since none of them were armed, you would be arrested for murder. LOL
Not if my life was in danger That works for zimmerman and your police dept

LOL, now the protesters were “white supremacists”? LOL and White supremacists like going to Kenya?

tenor.gif

This is funny.

LOL And why would a trespasser flee to Kenya??
To save his lying republican ,anti American ass

From a trespassing charge?? Excuse me while I stand over her and LMFAO at your stupidity.
It wasn't trespassing in a park It was the PEOPLES HOUSE and the pos was part of a republican ah mob ?? Were you there too?

That's what the rest of them will be charged with. Stands to reason that's what this person will be charged with.

Oh and no. I wasn't there. Thought it was a bad idea when I saw it on TV. Bet you were there though.
IF I was the steps would be strewn with dead bodies

Since none of them were armed, you would be arrested for murder. LOL
Not if my life was in danger That works for zimmerman and your police dept

If they aren't armed and you kill them then you will be arrested for murder. If you are armed how can an unarmed anyone put your life in danger??

They wore Trump hats, carried Trump banners, and applauded when Trump said he was marching to the capitol with them.
Sure at the site of the speech. Who were the people who were already in the buildings while Trump was speaking??

We're talking about selfies from right outside the Capitols barricades.

You are replying to a qanon person.

What do you expect from people who are so delusional that they believed that trump would be inaugurated into the presidency on March 4th?

I mean that's some serious delusion.

crazy .png

Kenya? Must be Obama's son.

If he went to kenya must be a BLM kinda guy.
There aren't a helluva lot of countries letting America in at the moment.

Find out which countries are welcoming US tourists back

Lady at work thinks it is strange that she can go to the virgin islands and not have to be tested to re-enter the USA but if she goes to Hawaii, she will need to test negative each way.
The US isn't requiring a negative test? That doesn't sound right, unless the Virgin Islands has no cases, but even that's iffy, as we know. That's downright stupid..

The USVI are a part of the US. As long as you travel direct to the USVI from the US you are not subject to the CDC 3 day testing rule. If you enter the USVI through the British VI, then you are subject to the 3 day testing rule upon entry, but not upon departure to the US.

We're talking about selfies from right outside the Capitols barricades.

You are replying to a qanon person.

What do you expect from people who are so delusional that they believed that trump would be inaugurated into the presidency on March 4th?

I mean that's some serious delusion.

View attachment 465874

LOL Nope just someone who was waiting to see if something came to pass as predicted by QAnon. Nothing happened so QAnon is full of shit like so many others.

You wouldn't know a real QAnon member if one slapped your face. Neither would I.

This is funny.

Whhooosh, whoooossssh goes the wind through the ears of the clueless libber....

It would be nice if you left wingers got this giddy about prosecuting your rioters, looters, arsonists and murderers over at BLM/antifa.

Forum List

Back