According to mainstream news sources, at least two of the people arrested at the Capitol riot are left wing activists

It's not accurate to say that this riot was entirely right wing. There were left wing rioters too.

I hope that the political affiliation of every single rioter will end up getting reported. I suspect that the percentage of them who are left wing pretending to be right wing will be quite high.

The first article is from Associated Press. The second article is from KTVX, the ABC television affiliate in Salt Lake City, Utah.

NYC man arrested on Capitol riot charges freed on $100K bond

January 12, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — The son of a New York City judge who was arrested by the FBI on charges that he was among the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol was ordered Tuesday by a different judge to stay away from Washington.

Aaron Mostofsky, 34, was picked up at his brother’s home in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning, about a week after he was seen inside the Capitol wearing a fur costume and a police vest he is accused of stealing during the mayhem.

The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

Records show Aaron Mostofsky is a registered Democrat.

Utah activist who provided video of deadly D.C. riot to investigators arrested

January 14, 2021

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A Utah activist is facing charges for his alleged involvement in the deadly U.S. Capitol protest last week.

The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office tells ABC4’s Jason Nguyen that John Sullivan has been booked into their custody under a U.S. Marshall’s warrant.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Sullivan has been charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without authority; civil disorders; and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

The criminal complaint filed against Sullivan lists him as the “leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests.”

He was arrested in June in connection to riots in Provo and charged with 3rd-degree felony riot and criminal mischief. In July, officials say Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief for the Provo riots.

Federal investigators say they obtained a video posted on YouTube of Sullivan allegedly seen in the crowd, telling those around him over a microphone “we got to rip Trump out of office” and “we ain’t waiting until the next election.” He was also seen wearing a ballistic vest and a gas mask.

Are you legitimately stupid enough to think that all Trump supporters are GOP Morons?

Do the math idiot.
About 155 million votes cast.
Trump got about 73M votes
Abut 30% of the electorate is registered Republican
30% of 155M is 46.5M
Assuming Trump got 100% of Republicans (he didn't) then nearly 30M people voted for Trump who are absolute morons, but not Republicans. Including this moron.
Thank you for your honesty.

But they WERE allowed to see the software. The Dominion software is open source which means that anyone can see the code. And it’s impossible to hide anything in open source code because you can actually tell the size of the code you can SEE and compare that with the amount of storage (disk space) the code takes up. The CISA in homeland security has already inspected the code. So has the bipartisan OVC (Open Voting Consortium). So have the offices of several Secretaries of State. In no case was any irregularity Or fraudulent code found in Dominion software, or any other compay’s software.
Now here’s a question For you. What is your standard of proof? No weasel words, please.

No, I'm talking about Trump's people like Colonel Waldron who testified in front of the Michigan panel of legislators. According to him, not only can Dominion machines and Smartmatic software be manipulated to give desired voting results, but it's no tech secret. They tell you how to do it in the owners manual. These machines and software were developed and used in Venezuela to give Chavez the win. Colonel Waldron also said that while not having access to the machines, the voting pattern is very similar to the patterns in Venezuela and extremely unlikely to have occurred without manipulation.
Waldron claimed that one of North Muskegon’s 2 precincts had a 781% turnout rate, but the record clearly shows that the highest turnout in a precinct there was 82%. He also claimed that one of Muskegon‘s 14 precincts had a 205% turnout rate, when the highest turnout rate for a precinct there was 83%. No canvasser from either party would accept such a ridiculoutlying high turnout rate.

waldron is one of those people who was there with the nutcase, Melissa Carone.

Do those two people meet your standard of proof?

Waldron claimed that one of North Muskegon’s 2 precincts had a 781% turnout rate, but the record clearly shows that the highest turnout in a precinct there was 82%. He also claimed that one of Muskegon‘s 14 precincts had a 205% turnout rate, when the highest turnout rate for a precinct there was 83%. No canvasser from either party would accept such a ridiculoutlying high turnout rate.

If this fine ex-military man is such a kook, why not let him look at the machines?

If this fine ex-military man is such a kook, why not let him look at the machines?
What qualifies him to even touch the machines. They were inspected and sealed before the election. They were never left Unsealed and unattended, even on Election Day. Besides, an flipping of votes would have to occur with software, not mechanically. The software was inspected and was open for the public to look at (Open Source Code). As a security measure, the machines had no internet access. The code was inspected AFTER the election and had not been altered.

what qualifies you to say Waldron is a fine man. He’s already been proven to be a real nut job, just like Melissa Carone. And why would we ever let a forklift driver tamper with a voting machine.

This should let us know numerous people were disguised as Trump supporters. To not only make President Trump look bad, but to try ruining any credibility on how the fraud happened.
Who was disguised as a Trump supporter? Certainly not Aaron Morofsky. I’m only aware of two people there being accused of being Antifa - Morofsky and John Sullivan. Morofsky’s own Facebook posts shows he believed the whole StopTheSteal garbage. And John Sullivan appears to be an equal opportunity protest junkie.

What qualifies him to even touch the machines. They were inspected and sealed before the election. They were never left Unsealed and unattended, even on Election Day. Besides, an flipping of votes would have to occur with software, not mechanically. The software was inspected and was open for the public to look at (Open Source Code). As a security measure, the machines had no internet access. The code was inspected AFTER the election and had not been altered.

what qualifies you to say Waldron is a fine man. He’s already been proven to be a real nut job, just like Melissa Carone. And why would we ever let a forklift driver tamper with a voting machine.

Because I believe that anybody who made a career in the military is a fine person. Truth of the matter is nobody from team Trump was allowed to look at anything. The recounts and checks were done by the same people that did them in the first place, and this is why many on our side believe the election was cheated. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't be so suspicious, but the fact that TDS is not a partisan and actually bipartisan, everybody is suspect including fellow Republicans.

It's not accurate to say that this riot was entirely right wing. There were left wing rioters too.

I hope that the political affiliation of every single rioter will end up getting reported. I suspect that the percentage of them who are left wing pretending to be right wing will be quite high.

The first article is from Associated Press. The second article is from KTVX, the ABC television affiliate in Salt Lake City, Utah.

January 12, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — The son of a New York City judge who was arrested by the FBI on charges that he was among the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol was ordered Tuesday by a different judge to stay away from Washington.

Aaron Mostofsky, 34, was picked up at his brother’s home in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning, about a week after he was seen inside the Capitol wearing a fur costume and a police vest he is accused of stealing during the mayhem.

The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

January 14, 2021

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A Utah activist is facing charges for his alleged involvement in the deadly U.S. Capitol protest last week.

The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office tells ABC4’s Jason Nguyen that John Sullivan has been booked into their custody under a U.S. Marshall’s warrant.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Sullivan has been charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without authority; civil disorders; and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

The criminal complaint filed against Sullivan lists him as the “leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests.”

He was arrested in June in connection to riots in Provo and charged with 3rd-degree felony riot and criminal mischief. In July, officials say Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief for the Provo riots.

Federal investigators say they obtained a video posted on YouTube of Sullivan allegedly seen in the crowd, telling those around him over a microphone “we got to rip Trump out of office” and “we ain’t waiting until the next election.” He was also seen wearing a ballistic vest and a gas mask.

The first one comes from a long line of Republicans. And "Records" need to be verified. He's anti biden, preaches about stolen elections. And invaded the Congressional Building with the rest of his buddies. Doesn't sound like much of a Democrat to me.

The other one is a professional Rioter who goes from one place to another stirring up riots. I doubt he's either a Republican nor a Democrat. He's a criminal.
The big question is who funded a professional rioter and was he the only one. One man, in the past has openly done this I wonder if he opened his wallet this time.

January 12, 2021

January 14, 2021

The first one comes from a long line of Republicans. And "Records" need to be verified. He's anti biden, preaches about stolen elections. And invaded the Congressional Building with the rest of his buddies. Doesn't sound like much of a Democrat to me.

The other one is a professional Rioter who goes from one place to another stirring up riots. I doubt he's either a Republican nor a Democrat. He's a criminal.
The big question is who funded a professional rioter and was he the only one. One man, in the past has openly done this I wonder if he opened his wallet this time.

When you get a definitive answer to that question through convictions, your question will be answered. But no until. Until then, a lot of speculation on both fringe sides will just cloud the real issues.

Sweet, sweet justice....let it roll like a river -

We said it from day one....it was Antifa.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Trump can't admit to being wrong and we see it flows through the the rest of his moronic cult.
You moronic trolls are the ones that can never admit to being wrong,never that massive vote fraud happened nor that it was antifa that incited the riots,what hypocrisy.
I guess If forming my My opinions based on facts rather than baseless theories with no evidence makes me a hypocrit, then I guess I’m guilty as charged.
You mean your baseless theories with no evidence that there was russia collusion for trump to get elected and no massive vote fraud ofbiden :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: Btw care4all hypocrite,you really are going to hell for your constant lies on that and taking money to participate in this coverup,hypocrite who alwaystalks about being a Christian and hell,thinking all this money they pay you to lie will buy you happiness.lol
Try to be a little less stupid. Never a good look.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Trump can't admit to being wrong and we see it flows through the the rest of his moronic cult.
You moronic trolls are the ones that can never admit to being wrong,never that massive vote fraud happened nor that it was antifa that incited the riots,what hypocrisy.
I guess If forming my My opinions based on facts rather than baseless theories with no evidence makes me a hypocrit, then I guess I’m guilty as charged.
You mean your baseless theories with no evidence that there was no massive vote fraud? :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: Btw care4all hypocrite,you really are going to hell for your constant lies on that and taking money to participate in this coverup,hypocrite who alwaystalks about being a Christian and hell,thinking all this money they pay you to lie will buy you happiness.lol
First of all, when you make allegations, it’s up to the accuser to provide the evidence. Secondly, unless you can offer SPECIFIC allegations, there cant be evidence of anything. Nonetheless, if for example, you’re talking about Dominion Software, there is ample evidence that there was nothing fraudulent.

But your request for evidence isn’t really genuine since you’ve already demonstrated that you won’t even consider anything that doesn’t fit your narrative.

If by "evidence" you mean the crap stack Trump and his sycophants were trying to pass off the last two months, the courts will deal with those activities by dealing with the lawyers presenting them. Rudy's facing disbarment. I imagine the rest of those assclowns will face that as well.

As for ACTUAL FACTUAL evidence, if it existed it would have been presented. Since what was presented was a tall stack of shit we'll have to assume that holds true for the allegations as well.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

We all agree that you're a moron.

Since "we" is you and your smarter half, also also known as my ass WE all know that, on a daily basis, you spew more crap than any toilet is capable of taking.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Sure, next you can tell us Antifa is only an idea...dumbass.

Exactly ^^^ ....according to the Leftwing sheeple, Antifa is only a myth....

a myth my eye.

1610760833951.png

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Sure, next you can tell us Antifa is only an idea...dumbass.

Exactly ^^^ ....according to the Leftwing sheeple, Antifa is only a myth....

a myth my eye.

View attachment 443485
How long, do you suppose, until it's illegal to claim Antifa exists?

And you were wrrrrrrrr

We all agree that you're a moron.

We do indeed! :thup:
Oh look. A friendly couple barely able to crack room temp with their combined IQ. Still, I won't call you stupid. Your posts do that for us.

Forum List

Back