Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

Cheney looks stupid again. She best be deciding on her next career move as she won’t be getting re-elected. Yet these leftards wonder why this committee is getting laughed at.

Trump Dossier 2.0. I sure hope there are pissing Russian prostitutes in it. I loves me some Russian prostitutes. Just yesterday I watched The Equalizer with Denzel Washington. He sure took care of them Russian pimps.

Guess who plays his part in the TV show?
Queen Fucking Latifah.

POS show.

This is interesting.

mark meadows turned this powerpoint over to the committee.

It's 38 pages of how to overthrow the election.

Including declaring all electronic votes fraud and void.

Wow. This really was planned out.

Libs lie

Nullifying a stolen election is not the same as staging a coup

Presidential elections have been stolen before

previously the loser was a member of the swamp rat establishment who accepted the crime without protest

But trump is not a swamp rat and did not go quietly

Nondescript and unnamed "lawmaker".

Sill fake nooz.
5xssn1.jpg

Trying to overturn a legal election IS staging a coup however

Bullshit. Trying to overturn a legitimate election is what you guys and girls did for four years, when Trump was elected.

Trying to overturn a legal election IS staging a coup however
then why did demofks do the exact same thing in 2016, 2000 and 2004?

and this

fbi's Page and Strzok did quite well at covering up FBI intentions on the coup on trump.

Bullshit. Trying to overturn a legitimate election is what you guys and girls did for four years, when Trump was elected.
Nope. Impeaching Trump for using foreign influence to get elected and covering that up was not overturning an election...when you consider that Pence would have become President

Nope. Impeaching Trump for using foreign influence to get elected and covering that up was not overturning an election...when you consider that Pence would have become President

That's some industrial-strength idiotic Blue Anon conspiracy theory there, Binky. "Foreign influence" didn't change one single solitary vote.

ahh so you get to decide what is and isn't a coup? fk off hairball. Was the dossier facts? let's see who you really are.

No one stormed the Capitol or tried to replace slates of electors in any of those elections
no, they threatened electorates. No one was screaming coup coup insurrection like you fking whiners. grow the fk up you hairball.

Forum List

Back