Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

No "coup" is going to be planned or executed which will not use real weapons. Having sticks and rocks shows it was not a coup and the lamestream media is doing what it always does, slinging crap and hoping some are dumb enough to believe it.

No its not

The rioters were hoping to correct a stolen election
The election was not stolen.

THAT is The Big Lie

Where would this country be if the loser of every election claims it was stolen and resorts to extra legal means to "fix" it?

No "coup" is going to be planned or executed which will not use real weapons. Having sticks and rocks shows it was not a coup and the lamestream media is doing what it always does, slinging crap and hoping some are dumb enough to believe it.
Tell that to JGalt. He "educated" the forum with this...

no, they threatened electorates. No one was screaming coup coup insurrection like you fking whiners. grow the fk up you hairball.
"Threatened electorates"?

What the fuck are you talking about?

In my heart I felt that the 2000 election was stolen. It made me angry. It made me sad.

But there is NO WAY that I would have supported the kind of actions taken by Trump or his supporters.

The Bastille was stormed with sticks and rocks dumbshit

"Threatened electorates"?

What the fuck are you talking about?
so you missed that huh? are you admitting you're uniformed?

and

The election was not stolen.

THAT is The Big Lie

Where would this country be if the loser of every election claims it was stolen and resorts to extra legal means to "fix" it?
the election was stolen. now what?

ahh yee of little knoweldge

Forum List

Back