Can't Say Christmas in School, But...

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A Virginia school district is defending a classroom assignment that required students to practice calligraphy by writing the Muslim statement of faith, “There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

Female students at Riverheads High School in Staunton, Virginia, were also invited to wear Muslim clothing — a story first reported by The Schilling Show.

The school district convened a meeting on Dec. 11th to discuss the assignment with outraged parents.

Students practice calligraphy by writing There is no god but Allah | Fox News

Funny how you Leftards are so easily manipulated by Islam.

i do not think it is funny, they go for isham in a very serious way, when it comes to whom is Americas worst enemy, muslime terrorists or demorat/liberfool terrorists, i'll give the nod to the demorat/liberscum.., if we could only get them away from their crack pipe long enough to say something that made a scintilla of commons sense it would be world shattering news!!! :up:

It's so fucking bizarre that leftist fully support the teachings of islam in public schools

but want to ban santa and Christmas break

there is nothing normal about how they think, nothing at all

It's so fucking bizarre that leftist fully support the teachings of islam in public schools

I'll bet you a billion dollars that school hasn't banned Santa and is having a break over Christmas :thup:
School principal bans Santa, Thanksgiving and Pledge of Allegiance

fucking shame you don't have the money
Different school. Congrats on finding 1 example out of 10's of thousands. I bet they still have a break over Christmas. In fact, I'll bet you another billion dollars.

A Virginia school district is defending a classroom assignment that required students to practice calligraphy by writing the Muslim statement of faith, “There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

Female students at Riverheads High School in Staunton, Virginia, were also invited to wear Muslim clothing — a story first reported by The Schilling Show.

The school district convened a meeting on Dec. 11th to discuss the assignment with outraged parents.

Students practice calligraphy by writing There is no god but Allah | Fox News

Can't draw a picture saying Jesus is lord either.

"Can't Say Christmas in School, But..."

Wrong, again.

False comparison fallacy, another ridiculous lie from the right.

Students in public schools are at liberty to say 'Christmas,' pray, and practice any religion they so desire.

There is nothing 'wrong' with being Muslim, there is nothing 'wrong' with learning about other religions, where the activity clearly has a secular purpose absent the intent to endorse or promote religion.

The dishonesty and stupidity of many on the right is truly remarkable, their efforts to contrive 'controversies' where none exist with lies, misinformation, and faulty reasoning is reprehensible – this thread premise being one of many examples.

I'll bet you a billion dollars that school hasn't banned Santa and is having a break over Christmas :thup:
School principal bans Santa, Thanksgiving and Pledge of Allegiance

fucking shame you don't have the money
Different school. Congrats on finding 1 example out of 10's of thousands. I bet they still have a break over Christmas. In fact, I'll bet you another billion dollars.
you already owe me 1 billions, so pay up.

I did notice that you don't have an issue with the tyrannical style of schooling our children now have to endure

all to make them obedient little drones for the state

I'll bet you double or nothing that they wouldn't use the ten commandments for a penmanship lesson because all the libbies would get their panties in a twist over it

Wrong, again.

Students in public schools are at liberty to say 'Christmas,' pray, and practice any religion they so desire.

There is nothing 'wrong' with being Muslim, there is nothing 'wrong' with learning about other religions, where the activity clearly has a secular purpose absent the intent to endorse or promote religion.

The dishonesty and stupidity of many on the right is truly remarkable, their efforts to contrive 'controversies' where none exist with lies, misinformation, and faulty reasoning is reprehensible – this thread premise being one of many examples.
The left live in a fantasy bubble world.

US principal bans use of ‘Christmas’ & ‘Santa Claus'

Wrong, again.

Per your link.

The New York City Department of Education recently clarified to schools permitted holiday symbols including Christmas trees, kinaras (candleholders for Kwanzaa), dreidels, Hanukkah menorahs and the Islamic star-and-crescent.

The directive said that displays that 'depict images of deities, religious figures or religious texts' are prohibited.

In a bid to clarify to important position of Father Christmas, or Santa Claus, PS 169 business manager Johanna Bjorken made an addition to the memo.

'In case you are wondering about grey areas: Santa Claus is considered an 'other religious figure.'

However a Department of Education official confirmed to the New York Post that Santa is allowed as a secular figure.

Read more: US principal bans use of ‘Christmas’ & ‘Santa Claus'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wrong, again.

Per your link.

The New York City Department of Education recently clarified to schools permitted holiday symbols including Christmas trees, kinaras (candleholders for Kwanzaa), dreidels, Hanukkah menorahs and the Islamic star-and-crescent.

The directive said that displays that 'depict images of deities, religious figures or religious texts' are prohibited.

In a bid to clarify to important position of Father Christmas, or Santa Claus, PS 169 business manager Johanna Bjorken made an addition to the memo.

'In case you are wondering about grey areas: Santa Claus is considered an 'other religious figure.'

However a Department of Education official confirmed to the New York Post that Santa is allowed as a secular figure.

Read more: US principal bans use of ‘Christmas’ & ‘Santa Claus'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Exactly. Islamic crescent moon and star is allowed but not Santa, let alone an angel figurine on a tree.
Thanks!

Forum List

Back