Can't build the wall soon enough

The wall is a tangible and incredibly easy to achieve for this coming administration, or as I like to call it, "The eight year reich". It will give people a sense of achievement, where as more customs at the airport will only annoy people.

People need something physical and real in this world of increasing uncertainties. Trump will give them that, and combined with the over haul of infrastructure, America will get it's courage back. ... If it hasn't already shown it has, that is.

Tangible work will set you free. Gawd knows I wish I could do some.

The wall as he described it won't happen. He might put up a fence that won't work. As far as the overhaul of infrastructure, Obama has been trying to do that for a long time, but the do nothing republican congress refused to allow the money.

The wall as he described it won't happen. He might put up a fence that won't work. As far as the overhaul of infrastructure, Obama has been trying to do that for a long time, but the do nothing republican congress refused to allow the money.
I think you will find that he will build it, and man it properly.

It's better than what the Democraps had in mind...which is NOTHING.

Now he's saying a fence.
No he isn't.
Donald Trump Says His Wall With Mexico Could Be a Fence ‘For Certain Areas’

He's backing off of every claim he made. It was all lies, starting with his crazy claims about the birth certificate.

Now he's saying a fence.
No he isn't.
Fences are good!

Now he's saying a fence.
No he isn't.
Fences are good!

Won't work any better than a wall, but either way, it's not what he promised.

He's backing off of every claim he made. It was all lies, starting with his crazy claims about the birth certificate.
So what did Hillary have in mind? Absolutely nothing. In fact, an increase in illegals and crime and drugs pouring across our border.

I don't understand what you guys are whining about. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. So anything anybody claims about what he is or isn't going to do is just a bunch of sore losers licking their wounds over the royal ass kicking Trump handed to them.

Won't work any better than a wall, but either way, it's not what he promised.
He's going to build a wall!

We could build schools and colleges and invest millions of our brothers here to become educated.

Now he's saying a fence.
No he isn't.
Fences are good!
Whatever works. Who cares. It could be a virtual fence monitored by drones and infrared and other areas a 20 foot high by 4 foot thick wall with watch towers.

We could build schools and colleges and invest millions of our brothers here to become educated.
Oh don't worry, the Federal funding being cut off from sanctuary cities that violate the law and continue harboring criminals will pay for that.

So what did Hillary have in mind? Absolutely nothing. In fact, an increase in illegals and crime and drugs pouring across our border.

I don't understand what you guys are whining about. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. So anything anybody claims about what he is or isn't going to do is just a bunch of sore losers licking their wounds over the royal ass kicking Trump handed to them.

So you think all those things that he said, and people voted for were bullshit? He doesn't have any intention of doing them?

She wanted our boys away fighting ww3 and while heaps of arabs would be imported to impregnate the girls.

It's incredible how close we came to that absurdly destructive turn of events. These people have refined their expectations since the first two world wars. They know they did great in killing off two generations of western men but they know it would be more gleeful for them if those men were replaced by the very men we've been told we are meant to be fighting.

Obama was (lol was) anti-american, but Hilary is a monster. A vile, murderess lesbian.

Whatever works. Who cares. It could be a virtual fence monitored by drones and infrared and other areas a 20 foot high by 4 foot thick wall with watch towers.

He promised a big beautiful wall that was higher than the ceiling at one of his rallys. It got 10 ft taller when Mexico said they wouldn't pay for it.

Forum List

Back