Jim Webb, a Genuine American HERO, Explains to the Dimocrats Why they Lost; Dims go "Huh?"

Or to put it another way, white people no longer matter in the liberal view of America.

"Clay County, Kentucky, the poorest county in America, is 94 percent white. And if you were in that county, where there’s a 40 percent poverty rate, wouldn’t you think this is reverse discrimination?"
And they've voted against their own interests for decades. But is 'white working class' code for 'Southern'?

Hoho, maybe it's because Kentucky democrats don't like other democrats.

Kentucky's Puzzling Politics

Kentucky's Puzzling Politics

Kentucky Democrats on the national scene, in fact, usually are of the “Blue Dog” variety who tend to snub fellow members associated with the party’s liberal wing. Democratic Rep. Ben Chandler remained in the 6th Congressional District this year rather than traveling to Charlotte for the Democratic National Convention, attempting to avoid any connection between himself and President Barack Obama.

Even the most cursory review of the Kentucky electorate would readily reveal that the Bluegrass State is essentially a theme park for Obama detractors.

A large segment of the nation’s white population has failed to come to terms with America’s first African-American president, whether it be in Kentucky or the 49 other states. In Kentucky, it’s just more obvious because there are so many.

I mean, Kentucky when it comes to presidents, more often than not votes Republican, the party that regards help to lower economic deciles as 'income redistribution' and as such to be abhorred.

Arrogant Democrat elites are destroying the Party! The Republican Party hasn't been this successful since the 1920s.

The depraved Democrat elites and their intolerant PC thought police must be eliminated if the Party is ever to thrive again.

The God That Failed | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:
The biased media will not tell you that just as many women voted against crooked Hillary on Nov. 8 than for. That must be devastating to the Democraps.

Last edited:
"Clay County, Kentucky, the poorest county in America, is 94 percent white. And if you were in that county, where there’s a 40 percent poverty rate, wouldn’t you think this is reverse discrimination?"
And they've voted against their own interests for decades. But is 'white working class' code for 'Southern'?

They voted against their own interests with 8 years of Obama, that's for damned sure. But that isn't quite a decade.

Last edited:
Senator Webb does it again; uses his reason and facts to lay it all out to a party that doesnt care as long as they get their free shit.

Jim Webb: White working class voters 'don't think Democrats like them'
He was my guy.

But because of statements like this, the PC zealots think he's a "racist", so he never had a chance.

That's how loopy they've become.
Mine as well. The mods at the first debate hardly let him speak even though he was the most sensible of the bunch and the best as far as foreign policy.

Senator Webb does it again; uses his reason and facts to lay it all out to a party that doesnt care as long as they get their free shit.

Jim Webb: White working class voters 'don't think Democrats like them'
He was my guy.

But because of statements like this, the PC zealots think he's a "racist", so he never had a chance.

That's how loopy they've become.
Jim Webb and Rand Paul were my first top picks as well. Both were critics of the Neocon war machine and wanted to balance the playing field for low income whites.

Forum List

Back