Can't believe what the President said about illegal "aliens"...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
..."That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before."
--- Bill Clinton

"We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country."

---Barrack Obama

Yeah I remember when under Obama there were more illegals leaving the country than coming in. Another Obama legacy that Trump has reversed. MAGA!

The current dem party is so different than it was just a mere 2 years ago. Trump is driving them bonkers that they morally bankrupt themselves looking for that one, just one, nugget against trump that would cause a national uproar and eventually put dems in the white house. Party politics is an outdated business model and i cant believe the american public puts up with career congressm/w. Why should they not have term limits? Give the vote back to the constituents and away from your party.

If i remember correctly, wasnt one of trumps promises was to tackle this issue? Hes delivered on all the other promises so i have to think, he is waiting for his 2nd term to deliver.

Yeah I remember when under Obama there were more illegals leaving the country than coming in. Another Obama legacy that Trump has reversed. MAGA!

That's because there were more jobs back in Guatemala than in America
under Obama

The current dem party is so different than it was just a mere 2 years ago. Trump is driving them bonkers that they morally bankrupt themselves looking for that one, just one, nugget against trump that would cause a national uproar and eventually put dems in the white house. Party politics is an outdated business model and i cant believe the american public puts up with career congressm/w. Why should they not have term limits? Give the vote back to the constituents and away from your party.

If i remember correctly, wasnt one of trumps promises was to tackle this issue? Hes delivered on all the other promises so i have to think, he is waiting for his 2nd term to deliver.
I don't remember Trump promising term limits for senators and congressmen. Even if he did, the president has no authority to deliver on that promise.

You can’t be that stupid.
The illegal alien population increased by 2.5 million under the Kenyan...illegal alien rights were expanded, they have never felt more wanted or encouraged...The Kenyan empowered illegals, he rolled the red carpet out for the future Democrats. Nobody sane would / could argue that.
NEVER in this nations history have illegal wetbacks been empowered by American politicians like they we’re from 2008-2016....NEVER have our elected politicians invited them here.... NEVER have our politicians declared entire cities and states as SANCTUARIES for illegal wetbacks.....NEVER have our politicians encouraged illegal wetbacks to vote in local elections...NEVER has a sitting American President told illegal wetbacks to vote in our elections...NEVER have they been more motivated to invade our nation. WTF are you on bud? Get in the game!

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif There is none so blind as he who will not see.

The Democrat party became the party of snowflakes and imagination. If they can imagine it the sheep will certainly buy it. They buy it because they've been dumbed down by political correctness and laziness.

Well he may have kicked many illegals out but he also pushed for DACA and he certainly imported thousands of Syrian refugees. Not to mention thousands of kids from South America.

People we tax payers are paying for. People who have nothing to offer this country at all.

Wonder how much these people cost we the tax payer every year.

..."That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before."
--- Bill Clinton

"We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country."

---Barrack Obama

That's so funny, your media gods forgot to tell you what Senator Obama proposed next. "Obama then laid out the three basic principles of his preferred approach to immigration reform: enhanced border security and enforcement, a guest worker program and electronic verification capabilities for employers, and an “interim legal status” for the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the United States whereby those who entered the country illegally would pay a “hefty fine” and “go to the back of the line” before applying for U.S. citizenship."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/barack-obama-2005-immigration-quote/

Forum List

Back