Can't argue with this take from Faux - Biden campaign flashing warning signs - LOL

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Too funny...

The fact the Kennedy has yet to seriously engage in campaigning and from media reports [his] platform is [a] mish-mash of crazy talk and blended conspiracies gaining 20% of the Democrat vote out of the gate should give Team Biden heartburn," Carney said.

"Take him seriously at their peril by giving him credibility, or ignore him as he gathers momentum as the serious alternative to the sitting president for primary voters who have already rejected Biden is a [Gordian] knot of our times," he continued.

Former Trump White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told Fox News Digital "Kennedy’s high numbers aren’t really all that shocking when you consider a majority [of] Americans just want Joe Biden to go away."

Too funny...

The fact the Kennedy has yet to seriously engage in campaigning and from media reports [his] platform is [a] mish-mash of crazy talk and blended conspiracies gaining 20% of the Democrat vote out of the gate should give Team Biden heartburn," Carney said.

"Take him seriously at their peril by giving him credibility, or ignore him as he gathers momentum as the serious alternative to the sitting president for primary voters who have already rejected Biden is a [Gordian] knot of our times," he continued.

Former Trump White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told Fox News Digital "Kennedy’s high numbers aren’t really all that shocking when you consider a majority [of] Americans just want Joe Biden to go away."
Good..you posted this as a bit of snark...but dumping Biden would be the best thing the Dems could do for themselves.
Anything that brings them closer to doing that is cool with me~

Good..you posted this as a bit of snark...but dumping Biden would be the best thing the Dems could do for themselves.
Anything that brings them closer to doing that is cool with me~

Who would you want to be Dem nominee?

"non culture warrior" of the left = ???

Not sure I follow that. Do you mean a Dem who opposes taxpayer funded drag queen shows in public schools?

"non culture warrior" of the left = ???

Not sure I follow that. Do you mean a Dem who opposes taxpayer funded drag queen shows in public schools?
*yawn*

Do you really think every hot button buzz-word for your agenda point du jour needs be addressed?

I mean someone who is invested in getting things done, uniting people instead of dividing them. Not a slave to every whacked out internet head case in the U.S. and beyond.

Someone who will pour some water on YOUR fire~

*yawn*

Do you really think every hot button buzz-word for your agenda point du jour needs be addressed?

I mean someone who is invested in getting things done, uniting people instead of dividing them. Not a slave to every whacked out internet head case in the U.S. and beyond.

Someone who will pour some water on YOUR fire~

Pouring water on a hologram has the same effect as pouring more money down the public education rathole = nothing good

Do you support taxpayer funded vouchers good for private schools?

Pouring water on a hologram has the same effect as pouring more money down the public education rathole = nothing good

Do you support taxpayer funded vouchers good for private schools?
Nope. I'm all for charter schools and innovative local solutions as for tuition and funding. A school that can survive without the Govt. money is strong..and well able to resist the book burners. Especially when they ARE the govt.~

Nope. I'm all for charter schools and innovative local solutions as for tuition and funding. A school that can survive without the Govt. money is strong..and well able to resist the book burners. Especially when they ARE the govt.~

You support more money to re-arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic...

You support more money to re-arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic...
I reject the metaphor.
If you want nautical..how about this--we're headed towards the iceberg...and we see it up ahead..but the dead hand of our Boomer captain has the wheel in a death-grip..and won't fucking let go!

Meanwhile the monkeys on deck frolic amongst the deck chairs and throw shit at everyone~

I reject the metaphor.
If you want nautical..how about this--we're headed towards the iceberg...and we see it up ahead..but the dead hand of our Boomer captain has the wheel in a death-grip..and won't fucking let go!

Meanwhile the monkeys on deck frolic amongst the deck chairs and throw shit at everyone~
There is ample proof that parochial/private schools in inner city neighborhoods do much better than public schools. A future is much more guaranteed.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
You have to back to vibrant intelligent 40 something JFK to defend doddering old 80 something Joe Biden who has endured two brain embolisms? Desperation makes strange bedfellows.

You have to back to vibrant intelligent 40 something JFK to defend doddering old 80 something Joe Biden who has endured two brain embolisms? Desperation makes strange bedfellows.

Biden might "win again" as long as Chris Wray is FBI Director.

Forum List

Back