Can't afford to feed your family or drive?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1646738201679.png

Just remember, it's the fault of right wingers for not keeping costs down.

Don't forget this in November, assuming you and your family are still alive, that is.

And yea, nothing we can do about it.

View attachment 612393

Just remember, it's the fault of right wingers for not keeping costs down.

Don't forget this in November, assuming you and your family are still alive, that is.

And yea, nothing we can do about it.
And when things get really rough, if you are fortunate and have enough for yourself, when the neighbors come pleading for you to share, ask to see their voting record.

No mercy for those who made this happen by voting for the Skidmark and his Criminal Crew.

Bitching about prices is good for about 15 minutes until someone asks what can be done about it.

Bitching about prices is good for about 15 minutes until someone asks what can be done about it.
What can be done about it is what so many have done -- prepare. Of course, it's too late for you idiots now, but those of us who had intelligent foresight to be able to see this coming will be fine.

This happened Sunday evening.

I was at the checkout at Publix, and you get a gas card for like $10 off a tank for every $50 you spend. The girl was giving me the card, and I said, “Its amazing how gas has doubled in the past year and a half.”

I hear from behind me, “ Thats the cost of freedom.”

I turn around and its some Karen wearing a mask.

All I said was, “Is it though?”

You lefties and your bumper sticker mentality. Good Lord.

And another thing……GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE! YOU BLUE ASSHOLES ARE CLOGGING UP THE STREETS.

Stay in your blue shitholes.

I was at the checkout at Publix, and you get a gas card for like $10 off a tank for every $50 you spend. The girl was giving me the card, and I said, “Its amazing how gas has doubled in the past year and a half.”

And another thing……GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE! YOU BLUE ASSHOLES ARE CLOGGING UP THE STREETS.

I live in a red state that is accepting the human hemorrhaging from blue shitholes. I personally live in a very small, conservative, armed farming town where we are not likely to have too much trouble from the ghouls that think they can bring their stink along from the cesspools they recently vacated.

What can be done about it is what so many have done -- prepare. Of course, it's too late for you idiots now, but those of us who had intelligent foresight to be able to see this coming will be fine.

Putting aside the unseemly self-satisfaction with herself, we all-----the idiots and the intelligent forsighters---- may be able to profit by learning how to "prepare" better.

So, poster JustQuit, now's a great time to share your advice.
What did you do?

And, there is the dinstinct possibility ('cause it has happened, oh, about a gabillion times before).....but a distinct possibility that those who are "prepared" are now in a position to profit by turmoil and distress in the 'unprepared' cohort.

Life has, after all, a significant component of 'opportunism' to it.

IMHO

you should have said. "yeah you look free!!!!"

And when things get really rough, if you are fortunate and have enough for yourself, when the neighbors come pleading for you to share, ask to see their voting record.

No mercy for those who made this happen by voting for the Skidmark and his Criminal Crew.

The "Skidmark and his Criminal Crew" are all down in Mar-a-lago trying to keep evidence of their crimes secret. Guliani and the rest of his lawyers have been disbarred for lying to the courts. He's getting ready for his tax evasion trial.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE! YOU BLUE ASSHOLES ARE CLOGGING UP THE STREETS. Stay in your blue shitholes.
I live in a red state that is accepting the human hemorrhaging from blue shitholes. I personally live in a very small, conservative, armed farming town
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEW!!!!
Is it just my poor avatar, or do others also detect a rather unstable degree of anger, grievance, and resentment amongst a significant component of the MAGAHats?

And "armed farming town"?
Jeeeeez!!
Where is that?
Alleppo? Grozny?

I farm. I have a home in a farming community. And only the fringiest of the fringies at the DewDropInn talk about being "armed" against passer-bys....or armed against city folks who are just curious about 'buying-a-place-in-the-country'. I suspect it is that way in virtually all "farming towns". Only nutters boast about being "armed"....in America, in rural America.

Fear and anger sure seems to be the biggest motivator amongst the MAGAHats.
I suspect there are unacknowledged trauma, hidden scandal, inadequacies, embarrassments, failures.......and that spurs a percolating fear that 'strangers' are gonna intrude in their insular little world and expose any or all of that. Hence the resentment and the sense of grievance.

Thank goodness, my farm community, and my neighbors......ain't like that.
I can only imagine what an unpleasant place it must be to live among armed fearful folks who have little knowledge of the outside world.

Jeeeeez! It's gotta be hard being them.

IMHO

Just another Propaganda Polly Parrot.

Yes friends, inflation is really my fault.

So I reckon so long as I don't do my part, we will have inflation

But for the love of God, don't blame those in charge of our economy, just blame me!
No, it's your fault you can't afford gas or food. Get off your ass.

Forum List

Back