Cannabis Sativa Finally Looks Like It Is Going To Win Out Against American Douchebaggery

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
146473-3.jpg

Are there really any limp wristed dumbasses really scared of hemp and pot? This is one way to make America great again.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I don't want it to be legal.

Do you really want Monsanto to get their grubby hands on this crop? Do you really want to smoke or eat something that has been soaked in glyphosate? Legalizing this crop for production nationwide, will make it available for industry to do all sorts of Franken experiments on to increase production and mess with it's natural goodness that have been naturally bred into it over the decades.

Do we really want that? Seriously?

Currently, the intelligent and informed person know that this is the magic bullet, this is the one plant that actually cures cancer, why would we want to make it a cause of cancer? :disbelief: I think keeping it legal at the state level is enough. Just tell the feds to fuck off.

Maybe chemical messing with it will finally make it deadly enough for druggies to kill themselves off. Look at what happened with heroin. It's become self cleaning.

Maybe chemical messing with it will finally make it deadly enough for druggies to kill themselves off. Look at what happened with heroin. It's become self cleaning.
That has more to do with US troops in Afghanistan making sure that Opium production goes on without interference. Black operations need funding of off the books cash.

As long as people are born, there will be death. Blame that evil on the State.

The faster druggies die off the better. Legalize it all. There is no reason why krokodil can't be picked up at the nearest Walgreens.

The faster druggies die off the better. Legalize it all. There is no reason why krokodil can't be picked up at the nearest Walgreens.
Legal prescriptions are a killer,along with alcohol, cigarettes, eating disorders and old age...

Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I don't want it to be legal.

Do you really want Monsanto to get their grubby hands on this crop? Do you really want to smoke or eat something that has been soaked in glyphosate? Legalizing this crop for production nationwide, will make it available for industry to do all sorts of Franken experiments on to increase production and mess with it's natural goodness that have been naturally bred into it over the decades.

Do we really want that? Seriously?

Currently, the intelligent and informed person know that this is the magic bullet, this is the one plant that actually cures cancer, why would we want to make it a cause of cancer? :disbelief: I think keeping it legal at the state level is enough. Just tell the feds to fuck off.
Buy local organic and support your community's farmers.

Legal prescriptions are a killer,along with alcohol, cigarettes, eating disorders and old age...
that doesnt matter to tipsy.....she uses the legal ones,and is very old mentally....hence the name....

I don't use anything. Which is why I get such a kick out of overdose deaths.

146473-3.jpg

Are there really any limp wristed dumbasses really scared of hemp and pot? This is one way to make America great again.

Use to be one of the most valuable and versatile crops grown during the times of the founding fathers. Farmers were required to grow it

It is in our constitution.

Forum List

Back