Cannabis Sativa Finally Looks Like It Is Going To Win Out Against American Douchebaggery

when you eat, the feeling is not immediate and if you don't understand you can over eat. You should expect a half hour to an hour delay.

You don't want to exceed 2 ozs to a half cup of oil.

Those who use it for medical have a tolerance to the thc over time. CBD is what most people are looking for medicinally. The strain used and how you process can make a big difference.

when you eat, the feeling is not immediate and if you don't understand you can over eat. You should expect a half hour to an hour delay.

Those who use it for medical have a tolerance to the thc over time. CBD is what most people are looking for medicinally. The strain used and how you process can make a big difference.
What's wrong with giving the potheads as much as they want. Give them a dozen brownies and a glass of milk.

Feed them pot until their hearts stop.

427118_399554283438791_1358393956_n.jpg
Golly, that makes all the millions of loser potheads not count. LOL
He just got out of rehab. If pot was so beneficial, why did he check himself in?

To shut up retards in the media. Who the fuck goes to rehab for weed? Nobody but celebrities.

Soon you guys will be claiming pot will cure all diseases, and is the creator of the universe.

cure all.... no
alleviate symptoms and improve the quality of life....... yes, in some cases
Depends on what is wrong, how you take it, the balance of thc to cbd, how often you take

Considering all the side effects of pharmaceuticals, they can be much more dangerous.
Everything in moderation.

What's wrong with giving the potheads as much as they want. Give them a dozen brownies and a glass of milk.

you can over dose on water, does that mean we don't need and should not drink water or anything with water in it?

you can over dose on water, does that mean we don't need and should not drink water or anything with water in it?
How does water impair cognitive functioning? If you deprive someone of pot, how long will it be before they die of dehydration. You did not think comparing water to pot all the way through. Put down the bong and reconsider the foolishness.

Actually, it's more than difficult to compare water to pot. If you refuse to give your child or pet water, what happens? If you refuse to give your child or pet pot, what happens?

How does water impair cognitive functioning? If you deprive someone of pot, how long will it be before they die of dehydration. You did not think comparing water to pot all the way through. Put down the bong and reconsider the foolishness.

Actually, it's more than difficult to compare water to pot. If you refuse to give your child or pet water, what happens? If you refuse to give your child or pet pot, what happens?

Water overdose
Fatal water intoxication
Man dies of water overdose after drinking 17 pints in eight hours to soothe sore gums

Another Marijuana related death!

Water overdose
Fatal water intoxication
Man dies of water overdose after drinking 17 pints in eight hours to soothe sore gums
You are still blowing smoke. What happens if someone is deprived of water? What happens if someone is deprived of pot.

Not everything supports pot use, except to a pot user. You want to create this fabrication that pot is as vital to the existence of every human being as food and water. You have got to be seriously impaired to come up with that.

As soon as you sober up, you will see how silly you are.

I don't use anything. Which is why I get such a kick out of overdose deaths.
sure you dont.....
If you have proof to the contrary, I would be interested in seeing such proof. Opinion is not proof.

To the addict, everyone is an addict. To the alcoholic, everyone is an alcoholic. It's part of the disease.

Let the druggies go. Stop trying to get people to stop taking drugs. Some will, some won't. Stop taking care of them. Stop trying to stop overdose deaths. Let them go.
like you had proof when you were calling anyone who smoked pot 30 years ago an addict,right?...your opinion wasnt proof either but yet you kept on calling those people "addicts"....so how does it feel when you are on the other end?....
Did they use drugs, smoke pot? They are addicts. They might not be using right now, but they are still addicts. Unlike someone who has never used drugs.

Alcoholics are more realistic. If they haven't had a drink in 50 years, they know they are still alcoholics.
oh geezus....you should learn what an addict is....here is a clue,if a person is not addicted to the drug and hasnt even seen it in 30 years.....HE AINT ADDICTED TO IT....educated person my ass....

I don't use anything. Which is why I get such a kick out of overdose deaths.
sure you dont.....
If you have proof to the contrary, I would be interested in seeing such proof. Opinion is not proof.

To the addict, everyone is an addict. To the alcoholic, everyone is an alcoholic. It's part of the disease.

Let the druggies go. Stop trying to get people to stop taking drugs. Some will, some won't. Stop taking care of them. Stop trying to stop overdose deaths. Let them go.
like you had proof when you were calling anyone who smoked pot 30 years ago an addict,right?...your opinion wasnt proof either but yet you kept on calling those people "addicts"....so how does it feel when you are on the other end?....
Did they use drugs, smoke pot? They are addicts. They might not be using right now, but they are still addicts. Unlike someone who has never used drugs.

Alcoholics are more realistic. If they haven't had a drink in 50 years, they know they are still alcoholics.
oh geezus....you should learn what an addict is....here is a clue,if a person is not addicted to the drug and hasnt even seen it in 30 years.....HE AINT ADDICTED TO IT....educated person my ass....
Have you ever talked to an alcoholic that hasn't had a drink in 30 years? They admit they are still alcoholics.

Someone that isn't currently using, is still an addict. They are an addict that isn't currently using.

To me, personally, I do not see a difference. If I know that someone used drugs 30 years ago, I will treat them as if they are high right now.

Water overdose
Fatal water intoxication
You are still blowing smoke. What happens if someone is deprived of water? What happens if someone is deprived of pot.

Not everything supports pot use, except to a pot user. You want to create this fabrication that pot is as vital to the existence of every human being as food and water. You have got to be seriously impaired to come up with that.

sure you dont.....

Have you ever talked to an alcoholic that hasn't had a drink in 30 years? They admit they are still alcoholics.

Someone that isn't currently using, is still an addict. They are an addict that isn't currently using.

To me, personally, I do not see a difference. If I know that someone used drugs 30 years ago, I will treat them as if they are high right now.
and thats because you are a pretty stupid person when it comes to what an addict is.....do you realize how foolish you sometimes sound?...so you inhaled pot smoke at that party you went too when you were rushed to the hospital....so does that mean you are still high?....are you an addict?....

Tipsy obviously knows nothing about cannabis.

First off, it is not physically addictive in any way shape or form. Some may say that it can become mentally addictive, but then again, so can shopping, gambling, codependency, exercise, etc. And, if someone who has been drinking heavily for several years is suddenly deprived of alcohol, they CAN die, because they are physically addicted and have the possibility of going through withdrawl symptoms known as the DT's. People who have smoked cannabis for a long time when suddenly cut off from it have no such problems.

Second, there ARE many medical studies to support that it is beneficial for seizures, Alzheimer's (both are brain diseases that are the result of misfiring neurons), and cannabis has been proven to help, which makes me ask the question as to why people still believe that it kills brain cells. Especially when it helps with brain dysfunctions.

As far as alcoholics not being willing to drink because they know they are alcoholics, even after 50 years sober? Well, that is because heavy drinking will reduce a certain enzyme in the body, and it has been proven that without enough of it, even just one drink is enough to set up the phenomenon of craving that is prevalent in addicts. People who smoke cannabis are able to have one joint and then walk away because there is no physical craving that results from cannabis use.

Yeah, there was that ONE incident in Denver where some guy walked off of a balcony when he was high because he ate too much of a brownie, but that was because he didn't understand how it would affect him, nor did he (probably) follow the instructions of the cannabis seller to go lightly. But then again, if he'd drank a whole bottle of Scotch, the same result could be expected.

And finally, no................you CANNOT overdose on smoking alone. You will go to sleep and wake up the next morning feeling great if you smoke enough to make you sleepy. With alcohol, you CAN overdose, and many times it happens when some kids make it to 21 and their friends take them out for drinking as much as possible. Ever hear of alcohol poisoning? It's when you OD on alcohol.

But................not everyone is capable of looking past the Reefer Madness propaganda that they learned as a child.

And...............fwiw..............cannabis is not a hallucinogenic, it doesn't cause you to see things that aren't there. The colors might be a bit brighter, and you might notice things you wouldn't normally, but every thing you see while high is what is real.

How do I know all this? For the last 8 years in the Navy, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, responsible for screening and making recommendations to the command for anyone that appeared to have a substance abuse problem.

And...........at the tender age of 38, a year or so after I'd retired from the Navy and did some more research to find out what all the hype was about, I finally tried cannabis and have found it very relaxing, as well as better than alcohol. Beer and whiskey will give you a hangover the next day if you drink too much. Cannabis won't. And, there have been times where it has dried up in the area I live in and I had to wait a couple to three weeks before I could get some more cannabis, and I never went through any kind of withdrawl.

But.............closed minds like Tipsy like to live in fear and try to scare everyone else into their way of thinking. My recommendation? Try it before you start demonizing it, or at least talk to people who have used it and find out what the REAL effects are, not just the hype and lies you've been sold since the racist Anslinger pushed to have it illegal because he hated Blacks and Mexicans (the primary consumers of cannabis), and wanted a way to lock them up legally. That's the reason he commissioned Reefer Madness, he wanted to scare everyone off of it.

Water overdose
Fatal water intoxication

Cannabinoid Receptors
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140306142803.htm
Learn About Marijuana: Factsheets: Cannabinoids
Marijuana and its receptor protein in brain control epilepsy
Cannabis in the Clinic: The Medical Marijuana Debate
Cannabinoid receptor research outlines why pot may work as medicine
Cannabis Targets Receptors in the Amygdala Linked to Anxiety

I don't drink (maybe a glass of wine for hoiday diner) and it's not time for my meds.

First off, it is not physically addictive in any way shape or form. Some may say that it can become mentally addictive, but then again, so can shopping, gambling, codependency, exercise, etc. And, if someone who has been drinking heavily for several years is suddenly deprived of alcohol, they CAN die, because they are physically addicted and have the possibility of going through withdrawl symptoms known as the DT's. People who have smoked cannabis for a long time when suddenly cut off from it have no such problems.

Second, there ARE many medical studies to support that it is beneficial for seizures, Alzheimer's (both are brain diseases that are the result of misfiring neurons), and cannabis has been proven to help, which makes me ask the question as to why people still believe that it kills brain cells. Especially when it helps with brain dysfunctions.

As far as alcoholics not being willing to drink because they know they are alcoholics, even after 50 years sober? Well, that is because heavy drinking will reduce a certain enzyme in the body, and it has been proven that without enough of it, even just one drink is enough to set up the phenomenon of craving that is prevalent in addicts. People who smoke cannabis are able to have one joint and then walk away because there is no physical craving that results from cannabis use.

Yeah, there was that ONE incident in Denver where some guy walked off of a balcony when he was high because he ate too much of a brownie, but that was because he didn't understand how it would affect him, nor did he (probably) follow the instructions of the cannabis seller to go lightly. But then again, if he'd drank a whole bottle of Scotch, the same result could be expected.

And finally, no................you CANNOT overdose on smoking alone. You will go to sleep and wake up the next morning feeling great if you smoke enough to make you sleepy. With alcohol, you CAN overdose, and many times it happens when some kids make it to 21 and their friends take them out for drinking as much as possible. Ever hear of alcohol poisoning? It's when you OD on alcohol.

But................not everyone is capable of looking past the Reefer Madness propaganda that they learned as a child.

And...............fwiw..............cannabis is not a hallucinogenic, it doesn't cause you to see things that aren't there. The colors might be a bit brighter, and you might notice things you wouldn't normally, but every thing you see while high is what is real.

How do I know all this? For the last 8 years in the Navy, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, responsible for screening and making recommendations to the command for anyone that appeared to have a substance abuse problem.

And...........at the tender age of 38, a year or so after I'd retired from the Navy and did some more research to find out what all the hype was about, I finally tried cannabis and have found it very relaxing, as well as better than alcohol. Beer and whiskey will give you a hangover the next day if you drink too much. Cannabis won't. And, there have been times where it has dried up in the area I live in and I had to wait a couple to three weeks before I could get some more cannabis, and I never went through any kind of withdrawl.

But.............closed minds like Tipsy like to live in fear and try to scare everyone else into their way of thinking. My recommendation? Try it before you start demonizing it, or at least talk to people who have used it and find out what the REAL effects are, not just the hype and lies you've been sold since the racist Anslinger pushed to have it illegal because he hated Blacks and Mexicans (the primary consumers of cannabis), and wanted a way to lock them up legally. That's the reason he commissioned Reefer Madness, he wanted to scare everyone off of it.
wasting your time with her ABS.....anyone who thinks if you smoke a joint today you will still be high from that joint weeks from now or,if you havent touched it in 30 years,you are still an addict.... should not be trying to pass themselves off as someone who knows about pot....

The faster druggies die off the better. Legalize it all. There is no reason why krokodil can't be picked up at the nearest Walgreens.

Actually marijuana is helping to save my life.

I had breast cancer. The medication I have to take to prevent it from returning and killing me causes most food to make me vomit.

I've tried all the pills. They don't work. The ONLY thing that keeps food in me is marijuana. I've had a prescription for it for several years.

I would be dead now without the marijuana or totally skin and bones instead of just small. I wouldn't be able to take the anti cancer medication without the marijuana and I would be dead by now.

So you're wrong. It's not killing anyone, in fact it's saving lives.

Just because you're stupid and don't understand the medical benefits of marijuana doesn't mean that there aren't any.

Just like so many other things you conservatives hate, don't use it but for heaven's sake stop denying it to those who need it for real medical problems.

I will never understand your weird belief that you have some sort of right to tell anyone how to live their lives.

You don't.

And since you believe you can tell people how to live their lives it's obvious to anyone with 2 working brain cells that you hate freedom and what America stands for.

Ever heard of alcohol poisoning?

It's drinking too much alcohol which is over dosing and it kills.

Alcohol impares a person and drunk drivers kill innocent people.

Abusive men are even more abusive when they're drunk and some end up killing.

The worst you're going to get with a person who is high on marijuana is a person who is laughing a lot and eating a lot due to the munchies.

Try again.

Last edited:
The faster druggies die off the better. Legalize it all. There is no reason why krokodil can't be picked up at the nearest Walgreens.

I had breast cancer. The medication I have to take to prevent it from returning and killing me causes most food to make me vomit.

I've tried all the pills. They don't work. The ONLY thing that keeps food in me is marijuana. I've had a prescription for it for several years.

I would be dead now without the marijuana or totally skin and bones instead of just small. I wouldn't be able to take the anti cancer medication without the marijuana and I would be dead by now.

Just because you're stupid and don't understand the medical benefits of marijuana doesn't mean that there aren't any.

Just like so many other things you conservatives hate, don't use it but for heaven's sake stop denying it to those who need it for real medical problems.

I will never understand your weird belief that you have some sort of right to tell anyone how to live their lives.

You don't.

And since you believe you can tell people how to live their lives it's obvious to anyone with 2 working brain cells that you hate freedom and what America stands for.
my wife is an Epileptic....pot is the only thing that calms the slight tremor she has in her right hand....she has taken every epileptic drug out there...none of them stop it...and all the Neurologists she has seen to date tell her go for it, they have heard this fact before....

You don't.

my wife is an Epileptic....pot is the only thing that calms the slight tremor she has in her right hand....she has taken every epileptic drug out there...none of them stop it...and all the Neurologists she has seen to date tell her go for it, they have heard this fact before....

Again I ask the same question I always ask of those who hate cannabis (not you, but the example you posted always brings up this question), if cannabis is a substance that kills brain cells, then why is it so effective in treating various brain dysfunctions like Alzheimer's and seizures?

If it is supposed to kill brain cells, why is it so effective at being a brain treatment?

Vapor, jelly bears, food, tea, oil capsules for those who don't smoke. Vapor, not e-cigs, have none of carcinogens because of the low temperature, nor do you get the "cough".

Tea and capsules of CBD oil are safe, relaxing and does kill some types of tumors. Jelly bears, food and bud should be specific to the patient's need. Topical oils are not just good for the skin but helps with muscle and nerve pain.

Too many, too strong brownies will usually be rejected by your body and you will likely feel like you've been drinking ever clear koolaid, you probably won't be able to move, aware by you feel heavy as cement. Your body will more or less tell you your limit, listen and don't try to push beyond. That pretty much goes for anything.

Medical use, the purpose is not the high, just to control the pain. There are around four "brands" that have little or no THC. That is the type used for treating children and usually in oil form. There are tinctures, alcohol, e-liquids, cooking oil, soaps, creams, shampoos.

It can be used for paper, clothing, furniture, cars, gas, fertilizer, furniture, ropes, sails, even burned. Homespun is what many in early america wore. It has been chewed even during childbirth

It is almost like catnip for goats.

Every part of the plant can be used, and it grows quickly so supplies can be replenished.

Forum List

Back