Candidates in the GOP Primary I would for for over Trump

sure you dont....and you call me a hypocrite?......i cant stand both parties but i bet you love one of them...
You are calling me a liar with no proof. You, on the other hand, admitted in this very thread you take party into consideration when voting. You're just as bad as the people you despise.

You are calling me a liar with no proof. You, on the other hand, admitted in this very thread you take party into consideration when voting. You're just as bad as the people you despise.
and so do you....you choose between one or the other....while i dont choose either one....so you are just as bad,maybe even worse....

and so do you....you choose between one or the other....while i dont choose either one....so you are just as bad,maybe even worse....
Me choosing a candidate that belongs to one of the two main parties doesnt mean I chose them based on party. You on the other hand specifically said you dont vote for a particular person because they dont belong to one of the two main parties. Thus you admitted you take their party into account when voting. Just give up already. Unless you want to continue making a fool out of yourself.

Me choosing a candidate that belongs to one of the two main parties doesnt mean I chose them based on party. You on the other hand specifically said you dont vote for a particular person because they dont belong to one of the two main parties. Thus you admitted you take their party into account when voting. Just give up already. Unless you want to continue making a fool out of yourself.
you choosing a person from one of the 2 parties means you are basing it on what party they are in....that means you are backing that party they belong to...if you pick a democrate then you are backing that parties platform....i dont back either party,they are the reason we are were we are at....maybe you should give up and quit looking like an ass...

you choosing a person from one of the 2 parties means you are basing it on what party they are in....that means you are backing that party they belong to...if you pick a democrate then you are backing that parties platform....i dont back either party,they are the reason we are were we are at....maybe you should give up and quit looking like an ass...
Actually you are wrong. I could be choosing a candidate for any number of reasons. One of the reasons could be based on party, but like I said, I dont do that.

Yes, we've already established you vote based on what party a candidate does or doesnt belong to. You vote based on party. Thanks for restating your position again so everyone is clear on it.

The reason why we are where we at is because illogical thinking animals like you exist in vast numbers in America. You're very first sentence in your reply is so lol stupid and illogical.

His thin-skin and natural ability to alienate people is not what I want to see again.
you are seeing that right now with biden....
I would vote for Trump
Jordan was in on the plot to overthrow our election. Anyone who would vote for a coward like him, does not love this country.
lol plot to overthrow the election… you are a special kind of dumb!

Actually you are wrong. I could be choosing a candidate for any number of reasons. One of the reasons could be based on party, but like I said, I dont do that.

Yes, we've already established you vote based on what party a candidate does or doesnt belong to. You vote based on party. Thanks for restating your position again so everyone is clear on it.

The reason why we are where we at is because illogical thinking animals like you exist in vast numbers in America. You're very first sentence in your reply is so lol stupid and illogical.
no im not wrong.....if you vote for a democrat you are backing that party....so you are voting based on what party that person belongs to....The reason why we are where we at is because illogical thinking animals like you exist in vast numbers in America.....they are called party people....and you are one of them....while i am not...people like you are the reason people like jordan get elected dumbass...

Abbott, Tim Scott, Nikki Halley, DeSantis, Condi Rice, and Jim Jordan.

Trump’s recent attacks on Bibi and now DeSantis reminds why I can’t stand the guy as a person and why he was an ineffective politician. While I loved his ideology and one of the few people that ruled as he ran in his campaign. His thin-skin and natural ability to alienate people is not what I want to see again.

I believe all the people I named have similar political positions, but have the demeanor to run the country effectively.

I will particularly stump for DeSantis.
I don't think any of him will beat him out. I will vote for whomever the Republican candidate becomes.

I would vote for Trump

lol plot to overthrow the election… you are a special kind of dumb!

There is an ongoing criminal investigation about Trump trying to overturn the election.

Last edited:
Not even worth a listen with a stupid title like that.

I am a prefer other then Trump… but when Trump wins the primary I will vote for him.
You have no counter argument. That makes you a coward and a loser.

Abbott, Tim Scott, Nikki Halley, DeSantis, Condi Rice, and Jim Jordan.

Trump’s recent attacks on Bibi and now DeSantis reminds why I can’t stand the guy as a person and why he was an ineffective politician. While I loved his ideology and one of the few people that ruled as he ran in his campaign. His thin-skin and natural ability to alienate people is not what I want to see again.

I believe all the people I named have similar political positions, but have the demeanor to run the country effectively.

I will particularly stump for DeSantis.
Abbott -Stealth Bushbot, who is doing absolutely nothing to secure the border of his own state.

Tim Scott - meh....South Carolina republicans are suspect from the jump.

Nikki Halley - Bush in a skirt.

DeSantis - 2nd pick of this litter, which isn't saying much...Yalies always raise my suspicion.

Condi Rice
- Black Bush in a skirt.

Jim Jordan - Looks good....Need to see him leadership to see if he walks the walk.

Forum List

Back