Candice vs. Trump The Old Man

I hate to disagree with you, but it is not hard to understand how vaccines work, by the T-cells in our bone marrow storing information about a previous pathogen, for future reference.
And since these mRNA vaccines only cause your own cells to start growing spike proteins, that can NOT possibly ever cause anything to get stored in your immune system.
If you were to think that maybe the immune system could store something about the spike proteins, that does not at all work.
That is because our own exosomes have to use the same spike proteins, for the same reason, to get the ACE2 receptors in our cells to open and let the exosomes in, just like they let the covid virus in when it puts a spike protein into the receptor.

So then these mRNA vaccines have to be totally fake.
They do appear to temporarily increase antibody production for a while, but less than 6 months.
And the case being that we need immunity to end the epidemic, not just a temporary treatment for 6 months, then these vaccines are essentially useless to end the epidemic.
So then we need to switch back to herd immunity through recover.
They have been shown to be hghly effective. Not 100 percent but better than what we had. I think that as time goes on a better vaccine wil be developed. Saying that, it is better to take the vaccine than to talk that silly mess Owens is talking.

As of today she is not, but she once was.

She could change her allegiance again tommorrow, depending upon how lucrative it could be for her.
True. She could go back left tomorrow. But she would lose the rubes she has paying to listen to her run her mouth.

The conservatives vs. vaccines? Looks to me like there is spat between good vs. bad vs. evil.
Trump is falling from the graces of the GOP for his stance on the Covid 19 vaccine as Candice Owens is not liking the former President right now. Trump has voiced his opinion that vaccines are good and work.

She has a point. Trump is "old" and he says vaccines are good. She is young and an anti-vaxxer.

"In a video Owens posted on social media, she explained that Trump was an "old" person who came from a generation where people believed the advice of medical professionals."

"People oftentimes forget that, like, how old Trump is," she said. "He comes from a generation -- I've seen a lot of people who are older, have the exact same perspective, like, they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct independent research. And everything they read to them that was in a newspaper that was pitched to them, they believed that that was a reality."

Is Candace saying Mr. Trump is washed up and no longer relevant to the GOP?
Old vs. young.

Strange, I thought everyone on the right was a “cultist” who did everything President Trump says?

They have been shown to be hghly effective. Not 100 percent but better than what we had. I think that as time goes on a better vaccine wil be developed. Saying that, it is better to take the vaccine than to talk that silly mess Owens is talking.
You’re so right. You should encourage all your friends to get the latest booster. Mix and match boosters too, that’s even better.

You'd be better off standing around on street corners pamphleteering for commies, like Lee Oswald

The Dems have basically become the party of Lee Harvey Oswald. They are all batshit crazy commies, mentally unhinged, and can’t stand anyone who makes Communist regimes look bad.

The Dems have basically become the party of Lee Harvey Oswald. They are all batshit crazy commies, mentally unhinged, and can’t stand anyone who makes Communist regimes look bad.
There is only one party trying to end election and it is the republican party.

You’re so right. You should encourage all your friends to get the latest booster. Mix and match boosters too, that’s even better.
Stay unvaxxed and die then since you want to believe non medical idiots because they have your ideology..

Stay unvaxxed and die then since you want to believe non medical idiots because they have your ideology..
I’m not a 70 year old with diabetes so I think I’ll be fine. Especially since Omicron doesn’t kill even those types.

What was this sound strategy trump had?

50 should not be a cut off age. When you get to 50 you'll understand that.

80 years olds are still running corporations. You get smarter as you get older in most cases.
1) Prez Trump was correct in my opinion in four arenas. 1) Maximizing employment. 2) Brining the troops home/avoiding entanglement in foreign conflicts. 3) Attempting to secure U.S. borders. 4) Attempting to control debt spending by the federal g'ment.

I am 69 years of age @ current.

I partially agree with you, yes, people do pick up life experience with increased age but tragically are beset with other negatives due to increased age. Some of the these negatives are; the onset of senility, lack of connection with younger people regarding their needs & concerns, general deterioration of both physical & mental competence(both are natural effects of aging), plus the natural occurrence of mindset e.g., "I've always done it this way so it MUST still be the correct way to do it".

There are of course the RARE exceptions to the rule of nature like Big George Foreman(HEAVY freakin' fists like gawdam!!!) taking the heavyweight title back @ a whopping 46 years of age! Then there's the greatest of all mortal minds ever, professor Stephen Hawking battling both his ever increasing age(76 atod) & the motor neurone disease ALS, all the while unlocking the mysteries of the interdimensional(possibly the extradimensional also?) & making it look easy to boot! As I said above these are the RARE few who can hold together through the ravages of ole father time. There is a reason one does not see senior citizen fighter pilots & senior citizen boxing champions & that reason is WHY I do not support the idea of senior citizens as Representatives of our constitutionally based Republic.

Thanks for the reply, will see you on the board!

The conservatives vs. vaccines? Looks to me like there is spat between good vs. bad vs. evil.
Trump is falling from the graces of the GOP for his stance on the Covid 19 vaccine as Candice Owens is not liking the former President right now. Trump has voiced his opinion that vaccines are good and work.

She has a point. Trump is "old" and he says vaccines are good. She is young and an anti-vaxxer.

"In a video Owens posted on social media, she explained that Trump was an "old" person who came from a generation where people believed the advice of medical professionals."

"People oftentimes forget that, like, how old Trump is," she said. "He comes from a generation -- I've seen a lot of people who are older, have the exact same perspective, like, they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct independent research. And everything they read to them that was in a newspaper that was pitched to them, they believed that that was a reality."

Is Candace saying Mr. Trump is washed up and no longer relevant to the GOP?
Old vs. young.

I don't think she's saying Trump is washed up. Although she should. But that would upset her base.

Trumps attacking DeSantis and Owens. Who else in his corner is he going to attack? If he keeps this up, it's only going to help DeSantis. Which would be awesome, because DeSantis knows how to use a veto pen on huge spending bills. Trump complains that not enough money is being spent.

Trumps mental state: Can anyone say Howard Hughes?

1) Prez Trump was correct in my opinion in four arenas. 1) Maximizing employment. 2) Brining the troops home/avoiding entanglement in foreign conflicts. 3) Attempting to secure U.S. borders. 4) Attempting to control debt spending by the federal g'ment.

WOOOOAH there hotshot. Let's get some facts straight. Facts that you can easily look up yourself. So don't take my word for it.
1. THE only jobs a president can create are government jobs. When it comes to the private sector, is us that make jobs available and customers who make those jobs profitable. Not the government.
2. Trump didn't end any wars and he never took all the soldiers out of any country. Not Syria or Afghanistan. Or even Iraq for that matter.
3. Agree with you on that one. He did attempt.
4. In 4 years, Trump spent only $2 trillion less than Obama did in 8. He only vetoed 1 spending bill. And that was because it didn't spend enough. Trumps own words "It didn't go far enough."

Forum List

Back