Candice vs. Trump The Old Man

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The conservatives vs. vaccines? Looks to me like there is spat between good vs. bad vs. evil.
Trump is falling from the graces of the GOP for his stance on the Covid 19 vaccine as Candice Owens is not liking the former President right now. Trump has voiced his opinion that vaccines are good and work.

She has a point. Trump is "old" and he says vaccines are good. She is young and an anti-vaxxer.

"In a video Owens posted on social media, she explained that Trump was an "old" person who came from a generation where people believed the advice of medical professionals."

"People oftentimes forget that, like, how old Trump is," she said. "He comes from a generation -- I've seen a lot of people who are older, have the exact same perspective, like, they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct independent research. And everything they read to them that was in a newspaper that was pitched to them, they believed that that was a reality."

Is Candace saying Mr. Trump is washed up and no longer relevant to the GOP?
Old vs. young.

The conservatives vs. vaccines? Looks to me like there is spat between good vs. bad vs. evil.
Trump is falling from the graces of the GOP for his stance on the Covid 19 vaccine as Candice Owens is not liking the former President right now. Trump has voiced his opinion that vaccines are good and work.

She has a point. Trump is "old" and he says vaccines are good. She is young and an anti-vaxxer.

"In a video Owens posted on social media, she explained that Trump was an "old" person who came from a generation where people believed the advice of medical professionals."

"People oftentimes forget that, like, how old Trump is," she said. "He comes from a generation -- I've seen a lot of people who are older, have the exact same perspective, like, they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct independent research. And everything they read to them that was in a newspaper that was pitched to them, they believed that that was a reality."

Old vs. young.

10 bucks says she still votes for him in 2024.

Old vs. young.

I'm telling ya, the cult has become cultier than the cult leader himself.

He's just hanging on for the ride at this point. The loons are running the show.

Old vs. young.

She's a cheap intellectual whore. The turds that come pouring out of her mouth deserve zero attention.

Old vs. young.

Prez Trump definitely had some sound strategies for sure. Candace is right though as in all reality prez Trump is definitely too old for the potus position, as is current potus Joe Biden(oldest potus ever). Prez Ron Reagan's only drawback was his age as far as the vast bulk of the American constituency was concerned back then. We need elected officials in the 35 to 45 age range that can relate to BOTH ends of the American constituencies age range(18 yrs old - ???). There simply is absolutely no good reasons available that would support voting senior citizens into an elected office let alone the office of potus. Personally I would prefer to see a cutoff age of 50 set for the max age to stand for any federal office(along with term limits). States, counties, boroughs, cities/towns would be the exception as the federal government is strictly limited in it's authority within the states thanks to the American constituencies federal Constitution!

Old vs. young.

You're trying to create a mountain out of a molehill with your raw sewage links.

Trump has his opinion, Candice has her opinion, you have your opinion, I have my opinion, and we're all free to choose our own course of actions based on those opinions.

Freedom... It's a wonderful thing.

Old vs. young.

Holy cow. .. a generation that believes medical professionals? She said that?

Where did this Candace person go to school?

Forum List

Back