Candace Owens understands discrimination against white men

Tell us how CO is correct.
Any Statement.
Go.......Waiting for your wonderful response.
White males are not selected over similar qualified blacks in our institutions. White males are always depicted as idiots in the advertising world. White males are a minority in football or basketball. Just to name a few.

White males are not selected over similar qualified blacks in our institutions. White males are always depicted as idiots in the advertising world. White males are a minority in football or basketball. Just to name a few.
Stop crying. White males are the majority in everything and they are 31 percent of the population. And you really should stop talking about basketball and football. Because you're only talking about the players on the field and those players earn those spots by playing against each other. You ignore the trainers, their staffs, medical staffs and all other office personnel.

Starting from their own kind on africa who sold them off and who also in slave millions more whites for 3 and half years longer then white did them. and here there acting like babies. thy need to get over themselves. they are not better or wore then an other human beings and need concentrate more and fixing their won selves.
You have posted pure dumb ass.

Sure. I don't make excuses, that is a fact. Indians, Chinese and Japanese are the 3 largest income groups among Asians. And if you look at the income, there is a significant drop between Indians and every other group. "Asians" are not doing ----, Indians are the ones that pull median Asian Income up. When you look at cumulative wealth, blacks have more than Asians. So you're just running your mouth and your opinion is fact free. You're not Asian, stop thinking you speak for them.
Nothing you said in your post backed up by empirical data or validated fact. Once again, your sense of entitlement to have your opinion automatically considered fact is on display for everyone to see.. I am not speaking for Asians or Indians, I provided an opinion.

Like I said, blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 2.7 percent of the wealth. We have about 5 times less wealth than we should have. Indians are Asians and many of them come here due to H1B Visas. Just stop looking for excuses.

Keep voting democrat at a rate of 97% and everything will get better!

And you believe your claim.
Fucking Racist.

What World are you living in Leo?

Because the NFL hires the BEST athletes. Oh the Shame.
The NFL should lower it’s standards. That would be the equitable thing to do you fucking racist.

Nothing you said in your post backed up by empirical data or validated fact. Once again, your sense of entitlement to have your opinion automatically considered fact is on display for everyone to see.. I am not speaking for Asians or Indians, I provided an opinion.
Actually it's all backed up by fact. Don't be white talking about somebody else having a sense of entitlement.

Forum List

Back