Democrat controlled Raleigh NC mass shootings Biden calls for.......

You guessed it assault weapons ban. But a shotgun was used by a 15 years old thug.
Statement from President Joe Biden on the Shooting in Raleigh, North Carolina - The White House
Once again fascist Jo uses that leftist scary word assault weapons to push an agenda of control.
Am I to assume you can blow the snot out if someone with a shotgun and that is not an assault.?

What would you call it? Dispensing live Christmas cards?

You used a tragic incident to ridicule the democrats and score points for you guns.
If Joe were a fascist he would condone it. You've got a few things out of whack my friend.

Am I to assume you can blow the snot out if someone with a shotgun and that is not an assault.?

You used a tragic incident to ridicule the democrats and score points for you guns.
If Joe were a fascist he would condone it. You've got a few things out of whack my friend.
Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

Dumbass,
When Jo talks of an assault weapons ban he is talking about specific firearms. Pump shotguns are not what he calls assault weapons

Last edited:
So says the nut
That's my point. You cannot address with any real logic why you do not condemn the use of shotgun and not call it an assault weapon.
You can call it it what you want but they are the facts. Why are you denying that?
It doesn't matter to you.

That's my point. You cannot address with any real logic why you do not condemn the use of shotgun and not call it an assault weapon.
You can call it it what you want but they are the facts. Why are you denying that?
If you support gun control you can't think logically and be honest and defend that position.

If you support gun control you can't think logically and be honest and defend that position.
So from your statement I assume logical thinking is unique to gun owners who can defend any scenarios about gun control. Is that right?

Ok then. Tell us why when some nut blasts people with a shotgun it isn't an assault?
Can you see the stupidity if your statement now?

Who cares what you call it. Gun bans provably only aid the violent criminals. Thus, they are stupid.

So from your statement I assume logical thinking is unique to gun owners who can defend any scenarios about gun control. Is that right?

Ok then. Tell us why when some nut blasts people with a shotgun it isn't an assault?
Can you see the stupidity if your statement now?
You need to talk to Jo Biden. He's not calling pump shotguns assault weapons. He's not calling for the ban on pump shotguns guns. He's calling for the ban of a firearm that was not used in this shooting.

You need to talk to Jo Biden. He's not calling pump shotguns assault weapons. He's not calling for the ban on pump shotguns guns. He's calling for the ban of a firearm that was not used in this shooting.
Ramble on all you want.
I'm for more strict gun controls to save the lives of innocent people and especially kids. If you consider that slaughter as mere collateral damage, good for you.

Ramble on all you want.
I'm for more strict gun controls to save the lives of innocent people and especially kids. If you consider that slaughter as mere collateral damage, good for you.
Ramble on all you want Jo and democrats are talking about specific firearms and not the act of doing something. Now why is Jo calling for an assault weapons ban on a firearm that was not used in this shooting?

Ramble on all you want Jo and democrats are talking about specific firearms and not the act of doing something. Now why is Jo calling for an assault weapons ban on a firearm that was not used in this shooting?
I don't care what he says. Ask him.
All weapons are assault weapons from my point.
Get yourself some more guns if you want. Call them what you like. I don't care. Knock yourself out Rambo.

Forum List

Back