Candace Owens understands discrimination against white men

:safetocomeoutff: Wake my old white a** up, when i can go burn a city down, and walk.....~S~
How many of them do you need to burn down.

racist thinking. joe montana and don moreno were great white foot ball player. black footballs in news all they do woman and the drugs they do. So they are not better.
I guess you missed this Horseshitting, oh that's right he is not black so you don't want to talk about it.

SPORTS

Philadelphia Eagles player indicted on rape and kidnapping charges days before he’s set to play in the Super Bowl​

its true. way more whiter were in slaved by blacks in africa for a longer time then they were in american . they do own history on slavery or poverty. 80.5 percent of blacks live above the poverty line. Those bellow do to their own making.
How many white people were enslaved in America?

How does any slavery of white people in the past in Africa make your life more difficult?.

You speak like you think a few decades of progress erases history. It doesn't

How many white people were enslaved in America?

How does any slavery of white people in the past in Africa make your life more difficult?.

You speak like you think a few decades of progress erases history. It doesn't
same goes for blacks. how does thousands of years make there life more difficult? 80.5 percent of them are doing fine and above the poverty line. that prooves their full of it and need to take responsibility for their own actions. my being in that up shows how ridiculous blacks are being. blacks being insalved started with their own people time they admitted it. take responsabilty.

It's refreshing to hear someone who is not white acknowledge this.

---Candace Owens Says Being a ‘Straight White Male’ Today is ‘Exactly’ Like Being Black American During Segregation---

I wonder why she sued her school for racism/discrimination...and even asked the NAACP to help her......and she won too....

"In 2007, Owens, a senior at Stamford High School, made headlines for a very different reason: she was the victim of an alleged racial hate crime - The NAACP held press conferences with Owens. Police and FBI investigated the incident and one seventeen-year-old boy, who Owens says was a friend of hers, was arrested. Owens’s family sued the Stamford Board of Education for failing to protect her and won a $37,500 settlement."

then went on to claim she never experienced racism in her life...and you morons gladly empty your pockets for this obvious grift because you love it when black folks say "Massa" to you...

same goes for blacks. how does thousands of years make there life more difficult? 80.5 percent of them are doing fine and above the poverty line. that prooves their full of it and need to take responsibility for their own actions. my being in that up shows how ridiculous blacks are being. blacks being insalved started with their own people time they admitted it. take responsabilty.

Yeah OK Slaves in America wanted to be slaves I guess right?

There were never any laws passed with the specific purpose of keeping Black people second class citizens and racism by the establishment just disappeared when Lincoln freed the slaves right?

There were never any laws passed with the specific purpose of keeping Black people second class citizens and racism by the establishment just disappeared when Lincoln freed the slaves right?
thee are no slaves in america now. but blacks had everything to do with their people being slave is other countries as well as africa. so stop denying it. and has nothing to do with now. blacks need to fix themselves . their problems are their own an d they cause them.

thee are no slaves in america now. but blacks had everything to do with their people being slave is other countries as well as africa. so stop denying it. and has nothing to do with now. blacks need to fix themselves . their problems are their own an d they cause them.
Spoken like a true, racist, mumble mouth, POS.

not anymore than slaves wanted to be slaves in africa. time for blacks to more on and get over themselves.

I let other countries deal with their own bad acts.

And you need to learn a little more about sociology and psychology so maybe you will understand why themes that exist in the American Black culture last as long as they do and that they are not undone with the passing of a law

It's refreshing to hear someone who is not white acknowledge this.

---Candace Owens Says Being a ‘Straight White Male’ Today is ‘Exactly’ Like Being Black American During Segregation---

the depth America has sunk to, is staggering.
here in my country, cops actually have a monopoly on the use of violence.
and they hardly ever need to use much of it.
in the US, all sorts of young men of color are walking around seeing their surroudings as predatorial domains.
that don't happen here.

Last edited:
I let other countries deal with their own bad acts.

And you need to learn a little more about sociology and psychology so maybe you will understand why themes that exist in the American Black culture last as long as they do and that they are not undone with the passing of a law
denial dosent help. blacks are the way there are because they choose to be. and denial is their favorite thing to do. blacks were mainly put in slavery because there african ancestors agree to sale them to highest bitter of the coast . Slavery by blacks is still practiced there. their situation is their own fault. period. 27.5 percent of the black population in american witch proves im right. and all this bs blacks are starting is a lies they tale. thy need to worry about straightening them selves out.

Forum List

Back