Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

wow, it's fun to see when you give them a fake name to hide behind, they don't even bother hiding their racism.

Owens is successful because she's willing to get on her knees in front of Tucker Carlson and his ilk.
Another racist heard from. You seem to have mixed up Candace Owens with your pal Kamala Harris (who got on her knees and back for pretty much anybody). Owens tells the truths people like you don’t want to hear. Easier to be lazy and blame whitey for your failures.

The facts of history show us what whites have done. Owens is a dumb ass house slave for white racists who will be disposed of like Omarosa was when they are done using her. There is nothing sucessful about anybody black when losers like you sing their praises. If Owens spoke truth, I'd be saying so. What the truth for blacks is to you and to somebody black and conscious are 2 different things
Using the term house slave. How racist of you. So no black can be successful unless they toe the Dim line. Educated blacks reject people like you and you can’t handle it.

Wow.... I knew when you run out of NRA spooge, you really don't have much of an argument.

I saw the video... The decisions were kind of awful, a right wing judge and incompetent prosecutor couldn't get a conviction of a guy who was caught on video gunning people down in the street.

You miss the point. Limbaugh got on his show and railed all day about how drug users deserved horrible prison sentences. Until he got caught using illegal drugs himself.. Then he hid behind lawyers and got rehab.

Not really. Trump didn't really move the needle on the stupidity of the Prison-Industrial Complex. in fact, his changes only really effected the Federal System, when most prisoners are in state prisons.

Those rioters didn't kill anyone. The only person who killed anyone that night was Rittenhouse.
Still crying that your fantasy of Rittenhouse getting sexually assaulted won’t happen? Hey moron, the judge is a Democrat. Not a right winger. Facts won out over your whining.

Yes, how dare a woman have relationships that aren't about making babies to get their man into the Celestial Heaven.

Whose a misogynist cultist? you are... you are...
Relationship? You use that term pretty loosely. Those were convenience affairs to get jobs. Relationship implies feelings. Kamal has none.

Apparently, I'm living in Mormon Bob's head today, so let's have some fun!!!

I guess the irony escapes you, in that you call me a misogynist while you condemn one woman who has achieved success on her own abilities, while praising one who only achieved success by selling sexual favors to a married man.

Uh, VP Harris did not get where she is today because she had a consensual relationship with a man who was separated. She got there because she did the hard work of getting a law degree, running for office, doing the will of the people of her state.

Owens, on the other hand, made a bunch of money on a fake racism claim, dropped out of college for not paying her tuition, and then realized there was a lot of money telling racists like you what you want to hear.

But then that's pretty much par for you—falsely accusing others of various forms of bigotry while vividly demonstrating, on your own part, far worse instances of that same bigotry than what you falsely accuse others of.

Uh, no, Bob... The fact that you consider a woman making her own sexual choices outside of marriage to be repellent kind of shows your misogynistic attitudes, clinging to an archaic social structure like "Marriage".

I think those whose properties and businesses were destroyed would surely remember this riot. Including the owners and employees of the gas station that Mr. Rittenhouse apparently stopped from being burned down.

Again- property can be replaced, lives cannot. The fact that you consider property to be more valuable than lives shows your values are all fucked up... even for a Mormon.

On the other hand, if all those subhuman criminal pieces of shit had stayed home, then no one would remember the riot, because there would have been no riot.

If people stayed home in the face of injustice and oppression, we'd all be sucking King George's ass still. The funny thing is you wingnuts think that the reason we should all have guns is to take on government oppression, but when people actually demonstrate against government oppression, you think it's the worst thing ever...

Even though slavery was officially banned in the United States more than a century ago, Democraps still believe that they own black people, or at least their votes and political support.

To them, a conservative black person is the modern day equivalent of a runaway slave. And that is exactly what @Incel Joe means when he refers to a black person as an “Uncle Tom” or any other racist term; his objection is to a black person failing to recognize his place as a slave to the Democraps.

Naw, man, I just think that voting for people who want to do you harm is kind of foolish. I have the same contempt for Ms. Owens that I have for most stupid working class whites who vote for Republicans trying to undo all the progress working people have made since the New Deal.

You do realize the New Deal was a good thing, right?

That was probably one of the stupidest things that Obama said in his entire career, and it is no less stupid when you say it.
That you didn't understand it didn't make it stupid.

Let's be clear. Most working class whites have no business voting Republicans. Deregulation and tax cuts for the rich really, really don't benefit you. Minorities get this, which is why they vote 70 - 90% Democratic.

The only way the GOP keeps stupid people voting against their own economic interests is to play on their racial, religious and sexual fears. Hence, Obama's claims about guns and bibles. No one is going to take your bibles, and frankly, we don't even really have the guts to take most of the guns. But playing on those fears is how they keep you voting for that deregulation.

This is what I figured out 15 years ago when I stopped voting Republican... clearly you haven't, and probably won't.

That would only be a worry to someone who is that easily provoked into stupidly and unjustifiably attacking someone who is obviously armed. That certainly leaves out anyone who has “a lick of sense”.

Okay, let's look at that. Rosenbaum, the first victim, was a homeless person with a long history of mental illness. It's sad that we were too busy giving tax breaks to rich people to give him and others the care they needed, but there it is.

The other victims were people who saw a maniac shoot a man four times, including one shot in the back, and were trying to stop him. You know, what we kind of expect people of backbone to do in a crisis. I'd like to think if I were in a public place and there was an active shooter, someone would do that before he killed more people.

Naw, she's kind of a joke.

The thing that should scare you, when working class whites figure out that the GOP only works for the rich and not them. They might stop clinging to their guns and their bibles.

If I only wanted to hear what I wanted to hear, I wouldn't come to this circus every day and talk to people.

She isn't crossing a racial barrier, she's just selling out.

Rosembaum resided in Kenosha... he was actually a homeless person.

Actually, if you had a lick of sense, you'd be worried, too. They have essentially established that you can kill someone in self-defense, even if you provoked the confrontation.

I watched the whole video... includign the part where he gunned down two more people and then walked his way past seven police cars... because White Privilege.

View attachment 571712
There it is. The stupid “white privilege” argument. No blacks were involved here. Race played no part in this case at all. You love looking stupid don’t you?

Apparently, I'm living in Mormon Bob's head today, so let's have some fun!!!

Uh, VP Harris did not get where she is today because she had a consensual relationship with a man who was separated. She got there because she did the hard work of getting a law degree, running for office, doing the will of the people of her state.

Owens, on the other hand, made a bunch of money on a fake racism claim, dropped out of college for not paying her tuition, and then realized there was a lot of money telling racists like you what you want to hear.

Uh, no, Bob... The fact that you consider a woman making her own sexual choices outside of marriage to be repellent kind of shows your misogynistic attitudes, clinging to an archaic social structure like "Marriage".

Again- property can be replaced, lives cannot. The fact that you consider property to be more valuable than lives shows your values are all fucked up... even for a Mormon.

If people stayed home in the face of injustice and oppression, we'd all be sucking King George's ass still. The funny thing is you wingnuts think that the reason we should all have guns is to take on government oppression, but when people actually demonstrate against government oppression, you think it's the worst thing ever...

Naw, man, I just think that voting for people who want to do you harm is kind of foolish. I have the same contempt for Ms. Owens that I have for most stupid working class whites who vote for Republicans trying to undo all the progress working people have made since the New Deal.

You do realize the New Deal was a good thing, right?

That you didn't understand it didn't make it stupid.

Let's be clear. Most working class whites have no business voting Republicans. Deregulation and tax cuts for the rich really, really don't benefit you. Minorities get this, which is why they vote 70 - 90% Democratic.

The only way the GOP keeps stupid people voting against their own economic interests is to play on their racial, religious and sexual fears. Hence, Obama's claims about guns and bibles. No one is going to take your bibles, and frankly, we don't even really have the guts to take most of the guns. But playing on those fears is how they keep you voting for that deregulation.

This is what I figured out 15 years ago when I stopped voting Republican... clearly you haven't, and probably won't.

Okay, let's look at that. Rosenbaum, the first victim, was a homeless person with a long history of mental illness. It's sad that we were too busy giving tax breaks to rich people to give him and others the care they needed, but there it is.

The other victims were people who saw a maniac shoot a man four times, including one shot in the back, and were trying to stop him. You know, what we kind of expect people of backbone to do in a crisis. I'd like to think if I were in a public place and there was an active shooter, someone would do that before he killed more people.
1638660063156.jpeg

He travelled further than Kyle did to get to the riot, and Kyle's father lived in Kenosha, so there's that and you're wrong, again. The bottom line is, Kyle had every right to be in Kenosha at the time.

Rosenbaum had been residing in Kenosha for months... He wasn't even participating in the riot, the riot just started around where he was living on the streets.

Makes you proud to be an American, someone can be living on the streets because they can't get treatment for a treatable mental illness.

Sure, sure, you're going to let someone bash you in the head with a skateboard and kick you in the head while you're down on the ground and you're going to think, "well, I did make them mad. I deserve this". Not happening.

You probably shouldn't have fired into the crowd to start the fight to start with... Now, we have a precedent that you can murder people in self-defense in a fight you started.

Oh, hey, we almost forgot to make a racial issue! Good thing you're there to remind everybody. They might not be mad at the right people.

Of course this was a racial issue. Could you imagine a black teenager gunning down three people and then walking calmly past seven police cars with an AR 15 slung across his shoulder. Here's an instructional video if you are still unclear on the point.

It is kind of stupid to attack someone with a skateboard when they have an AR-15.

Quite right.. you should let an Active Shooter just keep gunning down the crowd until he gets tired or runs out of bullets. Because that's the NRA way... if you're white.

Relationship? You use that term pretty loosely. Those were convenience affairs to get jobs. Relationship implies feelings. Kamal has none.

Right... she disagrees with your racist ass, so we should assume she doesn't have feelings.

Oh, yeah, and most of the jobs she's had she's been elected to or appointed by elected boards...but don't let that stop you.

Another racist heard from. You seem to have mixed up Candace Owens with your pal Kamala Harris (who got on her knees and back for pretty much anybody). Owens tells the truths people like you don’t want to hear. Easier to be lazy and blame whitey for your failures.

Uh, dude, I'm about as pasty white as they get.

And even when I was more conservative, I found "black conservatives" trying to ingratiate to be a little off putting.

The fact that you think a woman having adult relationships with coworkers to be something horrible says a lot about your misogyny..... You think she should have been at home in the kitchen, right?

Using the term house slave. How racist of you. So no black can be successful unless they toe the Dim line. Educated blacks reject people like you and you can’t handle it.

Owens isn't educated... she didn't even finish college.

But I would point out the reality of "black conservatives with this meme about Ben Carson.

1638661429604.png

There it is. The stupid “white privilege” argument. No blacks were involved here. Race played no part in this case at all. You love looking stupid don’t you?

You miss the point.

Jacob Blake was shot in the back seven times because he MIGHT have a knife.
Kyle Rittenhouse shoots three people, walks past seven police cars, and no one even stops him.... because WHITE PRIVILEGE.

There's really no response to this bullshit other than…

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Kamala “The Whore” Harris has been profoundly unqualified for every publics office that she has ever held.

The only way that she got anywhere in politics was by trading sexual favors to a married man who was in a position to give her opportunities and appointments to positions for which she had no other qualifications. And in so doing, not only did we have a thoroughly corrupt and unqualified whore occupying these positions, and abusing the powers that went with them, but in every case, there was surely someone who was actually qualified for each position, who was denied the opportunity to hold it.

That's exactly what I would know toto expect from a pathetic incel such as yourself, in his late fifties, never married, bitter and hateful toward any marriageable women, who he sees as nothing more than “whores out to get half my shit”. And in your extreme and ignorant hubris, you think you have anything to say on the subject to someone like myself who has been happily and successfully married for more than half a century.

Do you have even the slightest vestige of a clue just how pathetic you truly are? No women will have you. And you think it's the women who are the problem.

Uh, dude, I'm about as pasty white as they get.

And even when I was more conservative, I found "black conservatives" trying to ingratiate to be a little off putting.

The fact that you think a woman having adult relationships with coworkers to be something horrible says a lot about your misogyny..... You think she should have been at home in the kitchen, right?

Owens isn't educated... she didn't even finish college.

But I would point out the reality of "black conservatives with this meme about Ben Carson.

View attachment 571886

You miss the point.

Jacob Blake was shot in the back seven times because he MIGHT have a knife.
Kyle Rittenhouse shoots three people, walks past seven police cars, and no one even stops him.... because WHITE PRIVILEGE.
No misogyny here fuckwit. First you claim relationship, then move the goalposts to “adult relationship”. See, Kamala had to sleep her way to jobs she wasn’t going to get. Your projection of your thoughts about women are telling.

A meme about Ben Carson who made something of himself. Like Candace Owens did. And you hate them for that. Because to you all blacks should toe the Dim line and remember their place. How DARE they get educated and reject liberal dogma!

Blake had a knife. As he admitted to. Rittenhouse defends himself and you get the vapors. Using that “white privilege” term puts you with Joy Reid and others of that ilk who hated that the truth won out.

Rosenbaum had been residing in Kenosha for months... He wasn't even participating in the riot, the riot just started around where he was living on the streets.

Makes you proud to be an American, someone can be living on the streets because they can't get treatment for a treatable mental illness.

You probably shouldn't have fired into the crowd to start the fight to start with... Now, we have a precedent that you can murder people in self-defense in a fight you started.

Of course this was a racial issue. Could you imagine a black teenager gunning down three people and then walking calmly past seven police cars with an AR 15 slung across his shoulder. Here's an instructional video if you are still unclear on the point.

Quite right.. you should let an Active Shooter just keep gunning down the crowd until he gets tired or runs out of bullets. Because that's the NRA way... if you're white.

Right... she disagrees with your racist ass, so we should assume she doesn't have feelings.

Oh, yeah, and most of the jobs she's had she's been elected to or appointed by elected boards...but don't let that stop you.

Calling me a racist. See asshole, I always find it funny when assholes like you call me (with a Hispanic wife and half-Hispanic children) a racist. Classic projection. Willie Brown disagrees with your lies about Kamala. So you’re good with women sleeping their way to the top, but hate black women who tell the truth. Making YOU a racist.

Again, that's the call to be made by the one who is contemplating an act that involved stealing or destroying someone else's property. If they value their own lives less than they value being able to steal or destroy what is not theirs, then why should any actual human being value their lives any more than that?

I wouldn't expect you to understand, because you're a subhuman criminal piece of shit, who takes the side of your own kind against that of actual human beings.

You don't give a shit about the lives that would be ruined, the livelihoods lost, the impact on the ability of honest people to keep a roof over their head and food on their table, by the destruction of that gas station. You only care about the subhuman pieces of shit that wanted to destroy it.

I suppose it depends on whether you think it is in your economic best interests to be an unproductive parasite, contributing nothing to society, and living at the expense of others; or whether you prefer the opportunity to be able to make an honest living by working to earn your way.

Clearly, you fall under the former category.

So government failed to give this animal the “help” that he needed. Fortunately, Mr. Rittenhouse did what government had failed to do.

I call bullshit on your ever having been any kind of conservative.

What you are calling an “adult relationship”, the law classifies under “sexual harassment”. The use of the word “harassment” is kind of odd, when what happens is nominally consensual, but the element of exchanging sexual favors for employment opportunities is covered under the set of laws that cover sexual harassment.

And even when both parties consent to such an arrangement, it is blatantly illegal. That is something that is covered under the sexual harassment training that I and my colleagues are required to take periodically. It is illegal for a subordinate to give sexual favors to a superior, in exchange for favorable treatment in employment from the superior.

And it was illegal, at the time that Kamala “The Whore” Harris had such an arrangement with Willie Brown; and whatever other similar arrangements she has had since then have also been every bit as much illegal.

And it is only by such arrangements that she ever had any career in politics. As she has made very clear, in every position she has ever held, she would never have achieved any of those positions based on her own abilities or qualifications for those positions.

Literally a brain surgeon. Right up there with “rocket scientist” as a well-founded clichéd example of an intelligent, accomplished man.

But being the abject racist that you are, you see him as nothing more than a runaway slave. There are no credible aspersions that you can cast on his professional accomplishments. Your only complaint about him is that he is a black man who does not adhere to the positions that you, as a racist white man, think black men should hold.

You just cannot help it—in trying to falsely accuse others of racism, showing yourself to be far worse a racist than any of your false accusations try to paint anyone else as being.

No misogyny here fuckwit. First you claim relationship, then move the goalposts to “adult relationship”. See, Kamala had to sleep her way to jobs she wasn’t going to get. Your projection of your thoughts about women are telling.

Plenty of misogyny, on the part of someone who sees sucking Brown's Willie as a valid way for a morally- and intellectually-vapid whore to advance to positions for which she is entirely unqualified. But then we're talking about a bitter incel, who, in his late fifties, has never been married and has openly expressed the view of marriageable women as “whores out to get half my shit”. The genuine misogyny runs very deep in this cretin.

Forum List

Back