Candace Owens ‘Resigns’ From Turning Point USA After Calls For Her To Be Fired

How’s it different? They both were forced to step down for making anti Semitic comments, no?
That's right, no.

First of all, his statements weren't anti-semetic.

Secondly, he wasn't trying to be part of a group that denigrated his people to turn around and get fired by that group. Just like IM2 stated.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You use "all black forums" as a reference point, yet you claim you're not racist. See any problem here?

No because this is an "all white forum." And my participation in a mostly black forum does not make me a racist just like not all whites who only participate in this forum are racists.

If you want to keep playing the race card, you need to control your own. When 12% of the population commits 53% of the homicides, you obviously have a severe problem with violence. This is not racism, this is FACT.

Actually it is racism and not fact. Less than 1,000th of 1 percent of the population commits the murders you talk about and less than 1 percent of the population are victims of murder. Now when there are 30 listed categories of crime total, and your race consistently leads in 27-29 of those categories every year such as whites do, you
obviously have a severe problem with crime/ violence. This is not racism, this is FACT.

Add "agism" to your prejudices, I pity your children. And it is you who need to stop quoting MLK, you are twisting the words of a great man to serve your own anti-white agenda. Be embarrassed.

You are the one with the problem. What King stood for was considered so anti-white that a white man murdered him. Keep Kings name out your mouth.
Learn to read statistics, and don't mention MLK again. You are not worthy to utter his name.

You use "all black forums" as a reference point, yet you claim you're not racist. See any problem here?

No because this is an "all white forum." And my participation in a mostly black forum does not make me a racist just like not all whites who only participate in this forum are racists.

If you want to keep playing the race card, you need to control your own. When 12% of the population commits 53% of the homicides, you obviously have a severe problem with violence. This is not racism, this is FACT.

Actually it is racism and not fact. Less than 1,000th of 1 percent of the population commits the murders you talk about and less than 1 percent of the population are victims of murder. Now when there are 30 listed categories of crime total, and your race consistently leads in 27-29 of those categories every year such as whites do, you
obviously have a severe problem with crime/ violence. This is not racism, this is FACT.

Add "agism" to your prejudices, I pity your children. And it is you who need to stop quoting MLK, you are twisting the words of a great man to serve your own anti-white agenda. Be embarrassed.

You are the one with the problem. What King stood for was considered so anti-white that a white man murdered him. Keep Kings name out your mouth.
Learn to read statistics, and don't mention MLK again. You are not worthy to utter his name.

I understand the truth is difficult for whites like you. But you will face it when you try fucking with me.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

We're Coming To Get Our Check

Last edited:
View attachment 259533
She is not the new anything. Only white racists like you endorse/listen to her. Got to an all black forum and you don't see no MLK in what they say about her.
Like this comment?

One comment does not support your argument. I've seen 2 threads with a couple hundred comments blasting Owens in no uncertain terms this morning.
Yes many blacks were slave owners they hate ones that leave the plantation

Since many blacks weren't slave owners, one thing we do know is true is that the one thing we detest the most is the house slave trying to get us to return to slavery. And that's what Owens is. Whites like you, who have not lived one second black in your life who cannot control grown white men who molest children, opiod and meth addicts, mass shooters, people who rob others out of their life savings via various scams, a Wall Street full of white ass crooks, always want to run your mouths like you know more about being black than we who are black. STFU.
Youbare uneducated, we have urban slavery plantations today. Run by democrats.. Jim Crow laws are now building codes and education..
you need to educate your self

I am far more educated than your dumb, white, racist ass. Your post is BS.

Why is it that you are so fucking stupid? Has black pride EVER included denying rights and opportunities to whites by any means they could?

Drop the dumb shit boy. You aren't about taking pride in whiteness or sticking up for white interests. To those like you, white interests is about whites only. We all know that's what those like you stand for. So do you. So dump the fake innocent sounding rhetoric and your f-d up whining about white victimhood.
That bitch ass does play the victim huh?

Like a little white girl, that's how he posts as.

Fooled me a minute in the beginning, but I'm on to her, I mean his act now.

impuretrash you need to take off those panties and start acting like a man bub. Seriously.

Ok, I give up trying to talk reconciliation. You guys don't want that. You want to be hated.

Why is it that you are so fucking stupid? Has black pride EVER included denying rights and opportunities to whites by any means they could?

Drop the dumb shit boy. You aren't about taking pride in whiteness or sticking up for white interests. To those like you, white interests is about whites only. We all know that's what those like you stand for. So do you. So dump the fake innocent sounding rhetoric and your f-d up whining about white victimhood.
That bitch ass does play the victim huh?

Like a little white girl, that's how he posts as.

Fooled me a minute in the beginning, but I'm on to her, I mean his act now.

impuretrash you need to take off those panties and start acting like a man bub. Seriously.

Ok, I give up trying to talk reconciliation. You guys don't want that. You want to be hated.

You are not talking about reconciliation.

300 blacks shot since Thursday not one white Person pulled the trigger.. sorry who’s the problem??

And I bet 300 whites have been shot by other whites since Thursday. Make sense bitch.
Not even 15 and they were shot by blacks .. who’s the problem?? Come one face reality

That's a lie. All over America 15 whites were shot and they all were shot by blacks. Yeah, face reality.
84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. all stats back that up..

And that stat ignores the fact the 90 percent of violence against whites is committed by whites. Your 84 percent figure is dubious and interracial violence is rare.
Also destroyed your narrative that whites pose and threats to blacks.. it’s the opposite

One comment does not support your argument. I've seen 2 threads with a couple hundred comments blasting Owens in no uncertain terms this morning.
Yes many blacks were slave owners they hate ones that leave the plantation

Since many blacks weren't slave owners, one thing we do know is true is that the one thing we detest the most is the house slave trying to get us to return to slavery. And that's what Owens is. Whites like you, who have not lived one second black in your life who cannot control grown white men who molest children, opiod and meth addicts, mass shooters, people who rob others out of their life savings via various scams, a Wall Street full of white ass crooks, always want to run your mouths like you know more about being black than we who are black. STFU.
Youbare uneducated, we have urban slavery plantations today. Run by democrats.. Jim Crow laws are now building codes and education..
you need to educate your self

I am far more educated than your dumb, white, racist ass. Your post is BS.
lol you are by far the least educated.. and you might have brain damage you take facts and say they don’t exist and refuse to admit real issues

The question is a serious question. You accept as fine, the idea of segregation, but then qualify it, with it being "an issue" is the separate culture declares it is superior.

I do not see why a separate culture declaring it's superiority, is "an issue".

I'm well aware, for example, that many people in Europe, consider their separate culture(s) superior to America's.

I don't see how that is "an issue" for US, or anyone, really. It does not bother me at all.

Why do you think it is?

If a majority considers its culture and its people to be superior, the minority will be treated as inferior by default. History has already proven that

Segregation in America was never separate and equal. If it was actually possible for it to be so, it never would have been abolished.

Because it was that way once, it always must be that way? Weak answer.

Call it what ever kind of answer that you choose to.

I am old enough to recall the residual effects of unequal segregation, and do not have enough faith in humanity to believe that the clock could not be turned backward.

In the meantime, I will assume that I am correct in what I thought you were trying say in the beginning.

I never doubted that you would ignore what I said, and just assume what you wanted.

I did not ignore what you said. I simply answered you with a statement that you did not like.

That is your problem, not mine.

If you actually "never doubted what I would say", in response, then why would you waste your time asking a question that you already knew how I would respond to?

Blind faith in the human capacity for reason.

Deep down, i cannot believe, despite daily proof otherwise, that you lefties are really like you are.

If a majority considers its culture and its people to be superior, the minority will be treated as inferior by default. History has already proven that

Segregation in America was never separate and equal. If it was actually possible for it to be so, it never would have been abolished.

I am old enough to recall the residual effects of unequal segregation, and do not have enough faith in humanity to believe that the clock could not be turned backward.

In the meantime, I will assume that I am correct in what I thought you were trying say in the beginning.

I never doubted that you would ignore what I said, and just assume what you wanted.

I did not ignore what you said. I simply answered you with a statement that you did not like.

If you actually "never doubted what I would say", in response, then why would you waste your time asking a question that you already knew how I would respond to?

Deep down, i cannot believe, despite daily proof otherwise, that you lefties are really like you are.

"Blind faith" in the human capacity for reasoning is what allowed whole continents to be colonized, and monsters like Hitler to committ acts of genocide.

Gullible people actually believed in the beginning that colonizers were their friends, and that Hitler actually had good intentions.

Some of you racists in this very forum have stated before "you allowed yourselves to be turned into enslaved second class citizens", and "had it not been for the noble efforts of European explorers to rescue you from yourselves, you would still be living in mud huts and eating bugs".....(spit)

The primary difference between animals in the wild and so called "civilized humans" is that animals attack and kill in order to eat and survive.

People on the other hand, attack because of their innate diabolical tendencies, and see opportunities to be in control of others who they have been conditioned to believe are inferior.

It has nothing to do with being on the left, right or center politically.

It's human nature.

That being said, since you fancy yourself to be so well informed about "lefties", why waste your time even talking to those that you believe are on the left?

I understand the truth is difficult for whites like you. But you will face it when you try fucking with me.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
Two more quotes completely out of context. You've chosen the path of blaming others for your condition, yet this is the exact opposite of what MLK taught.

The proof is in your own words: "Whites like you".

You'll always be a slave because you don't want to be free.

How’s it different? They both were forced to step down for making anti Semitic comments, no?
That's right, no.

First of all, his statements weren't anti-semetic.

Secondly, he wasn't trying to be part of a group that denigrated his people to turn around and get fired by that group. Just like IM2 stated.

You just proved my point, dumbass. If his statements weren’t anti Semitic and he got fired for them, wouldn’t that qualify as even more of a betrayal?

Think before you post, stupid!

giphy.gif

You just proved my point, dumbass. If his statements weren’t anti Semitic and he got fired for them, wouldn’t that qualify as even more of a betrayal?

Think before you post, stupid!
You are too dumb for words.

#SMHGOP

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

"Blind faith" in the human capacity for reasoning is what allowed whole continents to be colonized, and monsters like Hitler to committ acts of genocide.

Gullible people actually believed in the beginning that colonizers were their friends, and that Hitler actually had good intentions.

Some of you racists in this very forum have stated before "you allowed yourselves to be turned into enslaved second class citizens", and "had it not been for the noble efforts of European explorers to rescue you from yourselves, you would still be living in mud huts and eating bugs".....(spit)

The primary difference between animals in the wild and so called "civilized humans" is that animals attack and kill in order to eat and survive.

People on the other hand, attack because of their innate diabolical tendencies, and see opportunities to be in control of others who they have been conditioned to believe are inferior.

It's human nature.

That being said, since you fancy yourself to be so well informed about "lefties", why waste your time even talking to those that you believe are on the left?

That was a lot of garbage you typed out, and then repeated your question from before. My answer is the same. So, unless you have something new to say, We are done, for this time.

It's human nature.

That was a lot of garbage you typed out, and then repeated your question from before. My answer is the same. So, unless you have something new to say, We are done, for this time.

You never had an "answer" to begin with, and you cannot refute what I stated.

That aside, I'm pleased that we are done.
I have tried in vain before to persuade you to not even address me.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Two more quotes completely out of context. You've chosen the path of blaming others for your condition, yet this is the exact opposite of what MLK taught.

The proof is in your own words: "Whites like you".

You'll always be a slave because you don't want to be free.

I know the truth, you lie to yourself. Therefore I am free and you are the slave.

Forum List

Back