Candace Owens ‘Resigns’ From Turning Point USA After Calls For Her To Be Fired

View attachment 259533
LOL! This is what always happens to sellouts.

Candace Owens has officially resigned from her position as the communications director of Turning Point USA, which is a conservative advocacy group that cloaks its racism with so-called patriotism. Her resignation came after calls from in and outside of Turning Point USA for her to step down after being accused of making anti-Semitic comments.

“I am both excited and sad to announce that I will be officially moving on from my role as Communications Director for Turning Point USA,” Owens wrote on Instagram Wednesday night. She then babbled about all her other projects, like Blexit, which is actually a Black banking movement that she stole.

There have been calls for Owens to leave Turning Point USA for months. Back in February, Turning Point USA campus chapters at the University of Nebraska Omaha, Bowling Green State University and the University of Colorado were demanding that Owens be fired or resign.

“Turning Point USA is above this thoughtless and divisive rhetoric, and as Chapters, Presidents, and Leaders of Turning Point USA, we will no longer stand idly by as they continue. We do not believe Candace Owens to be the most effective representation for Turning Point USA, as Communications Director or otherwise. We have seen many hard working activists and chapters across the United States dissociate with Turning Point USA simply because they can’t align themselves with the rhetoric and statements that have come out,” the statement read in part.

The statement also said that “As the Communications Director, she must know how to communicate professionally and effectively.”

Lol she has the number one pod cast ha.. she has no time for that role she is huge now. The new MLK

She is not the new anything. Only white racists like you endorse/listen to her. Got to an all black forum and you don't see no MLK in what they say about her.
Like this comment?

One comment does not support your argument. I've seen 2 threads with a couple hundred comments blasting Owens in no uncertain terms this morning.

View attachment 259533

Candace Owens has officially resigned from her position as the communications director of Turning Point USA, which is a conservative advocacy group that cloaks its racism with so-called patriotism. Her resignation came after calls from in and outside of Turning Point USA for her to step down after being accused of making anti-Semitic comments.

“I am both excited and sad to announce that I will be officially moving on from my role as Communications Director for Turning Point USA,” Owens wrote on Instagram Wednesday night. She then babbled about all her other projects, like Blexit, which is actually a Black banking movement that she stole.

There have been calls for Owens to leave Turning Point USA for months. Back in February, Turning Point USA campus chapters at the University of Nebraska Omaha, Bowling Green State University and the University of Colorado were demanding that Owens be fired or resign.

“Turning Point USA is above this thoughtless and divisive rhetoric, and as Chapters, Presidents, and Leaders of Turning Point USA, we will no longer stand idly by as they continue. We do not believe Candace Owens to be the most effective representation for Turning Point USA, as Communications Director or otherwise. We have seen many hard working activists and chapters across the United States dissociate with Turning Point USA simply because they can’t align themselves with the rhetoric and statements that have come out,” the statement read in part.

The statement also said that “As the Communications Director, she must know how to communicate professionally and effectively.”

Lol she has the number one pod cast ha.. she has no time for that role she is huge now. The new MLK

She is not the new anything. Only white racists like you endorse/listen to her. Got to an all black forum and you don't see no MLK in what they say about her.
Like this comment?

One comment does not support your argument. I've seen 2 threads with a couple hundred comments blasting Owens in no uncertain terms this morning.
Yes many blacks were slave owners they hate ones that leave the plantation

You are a black democrat.. you might also be retarted

If I was retarded, I would claim white supremacy is not a problem after getting a $37,500 settlement for racism.
300 blacks shot since Thursday not one white Person pulled the trigger.. sorry who’s the problem??

And I bet 300 whites have been shot by other whites since Thursday. Make sense bitch.

If I was retarded, I would claim white supremacy is not a problem after getting a $37,500 settlement for racism.
300 blacks shot since Thursday not one white Person pulled the trigger.. sorry who’s the problem??

And I bet 300 whites have been shot by other whites since Thursday. Make sense bitch.
Not even 15 and they were shot by blacks .. who’s the problem?? Come one face reality

View attachment 259533

Like this comment?

Since many blacks weren't slave owners, one thing we do know is true is that the one thing we detest the most is the house slave trying to get us to return to slavery. And that's what Owens is. Whites like you, who have not lived one second black in your life who cannot control grown white men who molest children, opiod and meth addicts, mass shooters, people who rob others out of their life savings via various scams, a Wall Street full of white ass crooks, always want to run your mouths like you know more about being black than we who are black. STFU.

Not even 15 and they were shot by blacks .. who’s the problem?? Come one face reality

That's a lie. All over America 15 whites were shot and they all were shot by blacks. Yeah, face reality.

View attachment 259533

Like this comment?

Since many blacks weren't slave owners, one thing we do know is true is that the one thing we detest the most is the house slave trying to get us to return to slavery. And that's what Owens is. Whites like you, who have not lived one second black in your life who cannot control grown white men who molest children, opiod and meth addicts, mass shooters, people who rob others out of their life savings via various scams, a Wall Street full of white ass crooks, always want to run your mouths like you know more about being black than we who are black. STFU.
Youbare uneducated, we have urban slavery plantations today. Run by democrats.. Jim Crow laws are now building codes and education..
you need to educate your self

That's a lie. All over America 15 whites were shot and they all were shot by blacks. Yeah, face reality.
84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. all stats back that up..

You use "all black forums" as a reference point, yet you claim you're not racist. See any problem here?

If you want to keep playing the race card, you need to control your own. When 12% of the population commits 53% of the homicides, you obviously have a severe problem with violence. This is not racism, this is FACT.

Lol! STFU chump. I am not joining the voter suppression anti civil rights party.
I've got kids older than Owens. That child doesn't have a message I need to hear.
Keep Kings words out your mouth. I know what he stood for.
Add "agism" to your prejudices, I pity your children. And it is you who need to stop quoting MLK, you are twisting the words of a great man to serve your own anti-white agenda. Be embarrassed.

Why does white pride have to entail oppression of everyone else but black pride is OK? I don't want to oppress you. I want you to leave me the fuck alone and go do your own thing.

Look at your record as white people and that answers your question. Nobody black is bothering your white ass.

You are kinda bothering me though. I just want to be allowed to have white things...TV shows and videogames and gatherings and neighborhoods...stuff like that... without it all being required to have "diversity" shoehorned in there. Without it being demeaned and undermined and called RACIST by social justice warriors.

White people are not unique. Most individuals prefer to be in places that are culturally familiar to them.

The only time that is an issue is when people begin to declare their culture superior to others.

Why is it an issue then?

Is this question a thinly veiled way of defending devaluing another culture in order to embrace ones own culture?

Why would that even be necessary?

The question is a serious question. You accept as fine, the idea of segregation, but then qualify it, with it being "an issue" is the separate culture declares it is superior.

I do not see why a separate culture declaring it's superiority, is "an issue".

I'm well aware, for example, that many people in Europe, consider their separate culture(s) superior to America's.

I don't see how that is "an issue" for US, or anyone, really. It does not bother me at all.

Why do you think it is?

Look at your record as white people and that answers your question. Nobody black is bothering your white ass.

You are kinda bothering me though. I just want to be allowed to have white things...TV shows and videogames and gatherings and neighborhoods...stuff like that... without it all being required to have "diversity" shoehorned in there. Without it being demeaned and undermined and called RACIST by social justice warriors.

White people are not unique. Most individuals prefer to be in places that are culturally familiar to them.

The only time that is an issue is when people begin to declare their culture superior to others.

Why is it an issue then?

Is this question a thinly veiled way of defending devaluing another culture in order to embrace ones own culture?

The question is a serious question. You accept as fine, the idea of segregation, but then qualify it, with it being "an issue" is the separate culture declares it is superior.

I'm well aware, for example, that many people in Europe, consider their separate culture(s) superior to America's.

I don't see how that is "an issue" for US, or anyone, really. It does not bother me at all.

Why do you think it is?

If a majority considers its culture and its people to be superior, the minority will be treated as inferior by default. History has already proven that

Segregation in America was never separate and equal. If it was actually possible for it to be so, it never would have been abolished.

Why is it an issue then?

Why do you think it is?

If a majority considers its culture and its people to be superior, the minority will be treated as inferior by default. History has already proven that

Segregation in America was never separate and equal. If it was actually possible for it to be so, it never would have been abolished.

Because it was that way once, it always must be that way? Weak answer.

Why is it an issue then?

Why do you think it is?

Call it what ever kind of answer that you choose to.

I am old enough to recall the residual effects of unequal segregation, and do not have enough faith in humanity to believe that the clock could not be turned backward.

In the meantime, I will assume that I am correct in what I thought you were trying say in the beginning.

Why is it an issue then?

Why do you think it is?

I am old enough to recall the residual effects of unequal segregation, and do not have enough faith in humanity to believe that the clock could not be turned backward.

In the meantime, I will assume that I am correct in what I thought you were trying say in the beginning.

I never doubted that you would ignore what I said, and just assume what you wanted.

84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. all stats back that up..

And that stat ignores the fact the 90 percent of violence against whites is committed by whites. Your 84 percent figure is dubious and interracial violence is rare.

You use "all black forums" as a reference point, yet you claim you're not racist. See any problem here?

No because this is an "all white forum." And my participation in a mostly black forum does not make me a racist just like not all whites who only participate in this forum are racists.

If you want to keep playing the race card, you need to control your own. When 12% of the population commits 53% of the homicides, you obviously have a severe problem with violence. This is not racism, this is FACT.

Actually it is racism and not fact. Less than 1,000th of 1 percent of the population commits the murders you talk about and less than 1 percent of the population are victims of murder. Now when there are 30 listed categories of crime total, and your race consistently leads in 27-29 of those categories every year such as whites do, you
obviously have a severe problem with crime/ violence. This is not racism, this is FACT.

Add "agism" to your prejudices, I pity your children. And it is you who need to stop quoting MLK, you are twisting the words of a great man to serve your own anti-white agenda. Be embarrassed.

You are the one with the problem. What King stood for was considered so anti-white that a white man murdered him. Keep Kings name out your mouth.

Why do you think it is?

I never doubted that you would ignore what I said, and just assume what you wanted.

I did not ignore what you said. I simply answered you with a statement that you did not like.

That is your problem, not mine.

If you actually "never doubted what I would say", in response, then why would you waste your time asking a question that you already knew how I would respond to?

Last edited:
Did you even read the Turning point memo that supposedly got her fired? They were a bunch of whiny cucks seeking to distance themselves from her because of her comments on Hitler.
Perhaps some more rightwing and more marginalized radical group will hire her next.

That seems to be her trajectory...down, down, down in the gutter. Then down some more.

#LOLGOP

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why is it that you are so fucking stupid? Has black pride EVER included denying rights and opportunities to whites by any means they could?

Drop the dumb shit boy. You aren't about taking pride in whiteness or sticking up for white interests. To those like you, white interests is about whites only. We all know that's what those like you stand for. So do you. So dump the fake innocent sounding rhetoric and your f-d up whining about white victimhood.
That bitch ass does play the victim huh?

Like a little white girl, that's how he posts as.

Fooled me a minute in the beginning, but I'm on to her, I mean his act now.

impuretrash you need to take off those panties and start acting like a man bub. Seriously.

Forum List

Back