Candace Owens ‘Resigns’ From Turning Point USA After Calls For Her To Be Fired

She must have said some things y'all didn't wanna hear!

Wrong. She got fired by her white conservative buddies.

She got pushed out by a bunch of politically correct pussies who can't take the heat.

She got fired by alt whites like you. That's what happens to sellouts. A house n does not own the house and once they think they do, they must be fired.

Did you even read the Turning point memo that supposedly got her fired? They were a bunch of whiny cucks seeking to distance themselves from her because of her comments on Hitler.

I read it. And one would think that as director of communications, she would have been the voice of reason that allows the organization to have a credible image on both sides.

That aside. She obviously follows money and opportunity in order to enrich herself, no matter what.

She's an internet celebrity who is probably in over her head and should just stick to making Youtube videos.

LOL! This is what always happens to sellouts.

Candace Owens has officially resigned from her position as the communications director of Turning Point USA, which is a conservative advocacy group that cloaks its racism with so-called patriotism. Her resignation came after calls from in and outside of Turning Point USA for her to step down after being accused of making anti-Semitic comments.

“I am both excited and sad to announce that I will be officially moving on from my role as Communications Director for Turning Point USA,” Owens wrote on Instagram Wednesday night. She then babbled about all her other projects, like Blexit, which is actually a Black banking movement that she stole.

There have been calls for Owens to leave Turning Point USA for months. Back in February, Turning Point USA campus chapters at the University of Nebraska Omaha, Bowling Green State University and the University of Colorado were demanding that Owens be fired or resign.

“Turning Point USA is above this thoughtless and divisive rhetoric, and as Chapters, Presidents, and Leaders of Turning Point USA, we will no longer stand idly by as they continue. We do not believe Candace Owens to be the most effective representation for Turning Point USA, as Communications Director or otherwise. We have seen many hard working activists and chapters across the United States dissociate with Turning Point USA simply because they can’t align themselves with the rhetoric and statements that have come out,” the statement read in part.

The statement also said that “As the Communications Director, she must know how to communicate professionally and effectively.”

It will be interesting to see what "IT" turns into next. In 2007, she filed a discrimination lawsuit with the help of the NAACP, then turned on them.

Hey Conservatives, Candace Owens Is Fraudulent Trash Who Is Just Following The Money

In 2016, she was a hardcore left leaning "Anti Trumper". Then after that she became the opposite.

Why doesn't she just go ahead and change her name to "Sybil"?

Shirley Ardell Mason - Wikipedia

Didn't they know she was black when they hired her, Butthead. Your self pwnage is a marvel!

She got pushed out by a bunch of politically correct pussies who can't take the heat.

She got fired by alt whites like you. That's what happens to sellouts. A house n does not own the house and once they think they do, they must be fired.

Did you even read the Turning point memo that supposedly got her fired? They were a bunch of whiny cucks seeking to distance themselves from her because of her comments on Hitler.

Just out of curiosity, what is the term "cucks". And why do you white supremacists use that term so much?

It means a guy who gets off on watching another man screw his girlfriend. Basically someone who gets a thrill from humiliating themselves. Sums up the white guilt crowd perfectly IMO

So you're a cuck. Because you humiliate yourself with your racism.

Candace Owens has officially resigned from her position as the communications director of Turning Point USA, which is a conservative advocacy group that cloaks its racism with so-called patriotism. Her resignation came after calls from in and outside of Turning Point USA for her to step down after being accused of making anti-Semitic comments.

“I am both excited and sad to announce that I will be officially moving on from my role as Communications Director for Turning Point USA,” Owens wrote on Instagram Wednesday night. She then babbled about all her other projects, like Blexit, which is actually a Black banking movement that she stole.

There have been calls for Owens to leave Turning Point USA for months. Back in February, Turning Point USA campus chapters at the University of Nebraska Omaha, Bowling Green State University and the University of Colorado were demanding that Owens be fired or resign.

“Turning Point USA is above this thoughtless and divisive rhetoric, and as Chapters, Presidents, and Leaders of Turning Point USA, we will no longer stand idly by as they continue. We do not believe Candace Owens to be the most effective representation for Turning Point USA, as Communications Director or otherwise. We have seen many hard working activists and chapters across the United States dissociate with Turning Point USA simply because they can’t align themselves with the rhetoric and statements that have come out,” the statement read in part.

The statement also said that “As the Communications Director, she must know how to communicate professionally and effectively.”

It will be interesting to see what "IT" turns into next. In 2007, she filed a discrimination lawsuit with the help of the NAACP, then turned on them.

Hey Conservatives, Candace Owens Is Fraudulent Trash Who Is Just Following The Money

In 2016, she was a hardcore left leaning "Anti Trumper". Then after that she became the opposite.

Why doesn't she just go ahead and change her name to "Sybil"?

Shirley Ardell Mason - Wikipedia

Didn't they know she was black when they hired her, Butthead. Your self pwnage is a marvel!

Yawn!

Just out of curiosity, what is the term "cucks". And why do you white supremacists use that term so much?

It means a guy who gets off on watching another man screw his girlfriend. Basically someone who gets a thrill from humiliating themselves. Sums up the white guilt crowd perfectly IMO

Should blacks feel humiliated for taking pride in their blackness and for sticking up for black interests?

Hmmm, I'm not surprised IM2 declined to mention this hit piece on fearless, resilient, often intractable Ms. Candace Owens was published by newsone.com, a PRO BLACK media outlet founded by this woman.

Catherine Hughes, Faulkner, Owens.jpg

I don't think non black Americans are aware of the scope of HATE simmering in the hearts and minds of many black American citizens.

I'm refering to racial hate, intra-racial hate, as well as self hate that I believe evolves mostly from being raised nurtured and socialized in chaotic, dysfunction, unhealthy, potentially life scarring family and community environments. :sad:

Peace.

Should blacks feel humiliated for taking pride in their blackness and for sticking up for black interests?

Why is it that you are so fucking stupid? Has black pride EVER included denying rights and opportunities to whites by any means they could?

Drop the dumb shit boy. You aren't about taking pride in whiteness or sticking up for white interests. To those like you, white interests is about whites only. We all know that's what those like you stand for. So do you. So dump the fake innocent sounding rhetoric and your f-d up whining about white victimhood.

Why is it that you are so fucking stupid? Has black pride EVER included denying rights and opportunities to whites by any means they could?

Drop the dumb shit boy. You aren't about taking pride in whiteness or sticking up for white interests. To those like you, white interests is about whites only. We all know that's what those like you stand for. So do you. So dump the fake innocent sounding rhetoric and your f-d up whining about white victimhood.

Why does white pride have to entail oppression of everyone else but black pride is OK? I don't want to oppress you. I want you to leave me the fuck alone and go do your own thing.

Why does white pride have to entail oppression of everyone else but black pride is OK? I don't want to oppress you. I want you to leave me the fuck alone and go do your own thing.

Look at your record as white people and that answers your question. Nobody black is bothering your white ass.

I predict that an intelligence and forceful woman like that, will find something productive to do next, and I wish her well.

Any organization or business that hires her, will have my support or business.

Look at your record as white people and that answers your question. Nobody black is bothering your white ass.

You are kinda bothering me though. I just want to be allowed to have white things...TV shows and videogames and gatherings and neighborhoods...stuff like that... without it all being required to have "diversity" shoehorned in there. Without it being demeaned and undermined and called RACIST by social justice warriors.

You are kinda bothering me though. I just want to be allowed to have white things...TV shows and videogames and gatherings and neighborhoods...stuff like that... without it all being required to have "diversity" shoehorned in there. Without it being demeaned and undermined and called RACIST by social justice warriors.

White people are not unique. Most individuals prefer to be in places that are culturally familiar to them.

The only time that is an issue is when people begin to declare their culture superior to others.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Then move to a nation with a 100 percent white population. Because we as blacks have to live with the same requirements. We've never been able to have black things because whites either destroyed what we had or made rules denying us from having it. You assholes think this entire country is yours because you believe that your race entitles you to it. And that's what you want to do now and it's racist. So you are not going to get to be a racist and everybody else just has to take it. You say that you live in the hood. That's the black neighborhood. You are invading our black things. Get out.

So when Marc Lamont Hill was fired by CNN for making anti Semitic comments what was that?

So when Marc Lamont Hill was fired by CNN for making anti Semitic comments what was that?

You making a false equivalence.

How’s it different? They both were forced to step down for making anti Semitic comments, no?

How’s it different? They both were forced to step down for making anti Semitic comments, no?

Marc LaMont Hill is a college professor. He has not put himself out there as some leader of a new black movement that is supposed to free blacks from mental slavery. Marc Hill did not use his part time platform at CNN to denigrate his people while adopting the same beliefs as white supremacists, then gets fired by the supremacists he wanted to be a part of.

White people are not unique. Most individuals prefer to be in places that are culturally familiar to them.

The only time that is an issue is when people begin to declare their culture superior to others.

Just because I have a preference does mean I want the alternatives destroyed. The social justice left, the multiculturalists, the economic globalists are all on a crusade to destroy white people.

Then move to a nation with a 100 percent white population. Because we as blacks have to live with the same requirements. We've never been able to have black things because whites either destroyed what we had or made rules denying us from having it. You assholes think this entire country is yours because you believe that your race entitles you to it. And that's what you want to do now and it's racist. So you are not going to get to be a racist and everybody else just has to take it. You say that you live in the hood. That's the black neighborhood. You are invading our black things. Get out.

Having to see a lot of white faces on the TV and products targeting a white consumer is what happens when you're a minority living in a white-majority country. I understand that it must feel alienating, I empathize.

But you guys still get entertainment and consumer goods specifically aimed at a black audience and SJWs don't form online outrage mobs, mass-complain to BET to feature more white people. Nasty blue-haired dyke cat ladies working for Salon.com don't write articles talking about how horrible it is that black people in America prefer to stick with their own kind and how the world would just be better off if they'd just stop existing.

Marc LaMont Hill is a college professor. He has not put himself out there as some leader of a new black movement that is supposed to free blacks from mental slavery. Marc Hill did not use his part time platform at CNN to denigrate his people while adopting the same beliefs as white supremacists, then gets fired by the supremacists he wanted to be a part of.

I mean they’re both self described activists, they just don’t share the same views. They got fired for the same reason. If you’re going to say the right betrayed Owens, I don’t know how you can’t say the same with respect to Hill’s situation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back