Let's Go Brandon Caller Getting Attacked

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
What I can't figure out is how that senile dope went on any live call without the standard 7-second delay, exactly for such an occasion.

Brandon clearly has the most incompetent coms department in presidential history.
Did you sleep through the disaster of the trump administration?
I'm not defending biden, just pointing out the absolute train wreck trump is as a speaker.

Come on we have all seen just how intolerant and nasty the left can be. Unless you were asleep for the last four years. Would you want those vindictive ass after you? They are libel to mostly peacably protest your house with a firebomb
He’s not being attacked. They’re just “joking”.

I'm not defending biden, just pointing out the absolute train wreck trump is as a speaker.
Yes, you are defending Xiden, with you lame-assed deflection.

The worst of Trump's coms staff beat the living hell of of gasoline hair Jenny on her best day.

I love the pussy white cucks.

"I understand there is a vulgar meaning to ‘Let’s go, Brandon,’ but I’m not that simple-minded, no matter how I feel about him," Schmeck told the news outlet.
Honestly, "Let's go Brandon" is just a wonderful example of conservative cuckery. Too chicken shit to just say "Fuck you Biden", too pussy when you get blow back because everyone knows what you mean. Are there any men left on the right?

Disaster?

Sure, he's a complete ass as a person, but you consider the best employment figures for black people in history to be disastrous?

Is there something you aren't telling us here?

Sad day when you call up to a children's show to make a crude political statement.

We need to set a better example for kids.

Forum List

Back