Candace Owens is about to get kicked out of the House

As long as you are kept away from normal people

This argument is losing in real time. I'm watching ESPN and it's one covid story after another. These players are like 98% vaccinated.

Losing. Losing argument. Losing position.

As I just said to FFI, you might wise up and bail now. Or just continue until you're like the guy screeching about how great the Nazis were....in 1955

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get evicted.

View attachment 579959

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

Nope. She might have to stand in the corner for a while, but as soon as she starts saying things trump likes, she will be back in his good graces. Think of all the things his current strongest supporters have said about him. Newt, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and a host of others have pointed him out for the disgusting lying pig that he is. Cruz even acted like he wanted to fight him for a while. None of that matters any more after they line up to kiss his ring.

The irony can't get any thicker. Getting the COVID vaccines developed and available for distribution in record time was one of Trump's big accomplishments upon leaving office and it's the one thing his cult has turned against him on. You can't make this shit up.

When was Trump ever for vaccine mandates? Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t remember that. I don’t think anyone had a problem with Trump pushing the development of the vaccines in an emergency situation where the final outcome was an unknown….. except for some Democrat leaders at the time who were criticizing anything “trump”

'Cept for Joe Manchin. That man threw the biggest monkey wrench into the liberals utopian agenda.
The senator from the dumbest state is just another wealthy grifter who drives a Maserati and lives in a $750,000 mansion, when he`s not on his yacht. Could a POS like him get elected in a state where most people have measurable IQs and aren`t snorting oxy all day? They`re waiting for the coal mines to re-open. :auiqs.jpg:

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get evicted.

View attachment 579959

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

Candice left the plantation while you're still picking cotton for your masters.

Which bit Sue ? "Conservative commentator" ? "full of shit ?"

You know damn well your the one full of shit. That Owens says thing that upsets you… obviously due to your own ignorance and being a foreigner,…. Does not excuse you for your racist jibe of calling her a “coon” in your backhanded way. Your supposed to be some moral superior as a “good” liberal/ prog….so you get held to a higher standard. I never see much morality or superiority coming out of you though,
Just lame attacks and ignorance in regards to things you fear and don’t understand.

The irony can't get any thicker. Getting the COVID vaccines developed and available for distribution in record time was one of Trump's big accomplishments upon leaving office and it's the one thing his cult has turned against him on. You can't make this shit up.
Yep, it is funny. Remember when conservatives loved Ronald Reagan? Now they kinda hate him because he figured out how to get across the isle support. Ronald brought down the wall, a real accomplishment! Now conservatives dislike him because he was smart enough to get democrats to vote with him and for him. Life is strange.

View attachment 579959

You hate these uppity Negroes that don't toe the Communist Party line, don't you?

Yep, it is funny. Remember when conservatives loved Ronald Reagan? Now they kinda hate him because he figured out how to get across the isle support. Ronald brought down the wall, a real accomplishment! Now conservatives dislike him because he was smart enough to get democrats to vote with him and for him. Life is strange.
Conservatives I know love Reagan, and I know lots of them.

Forum List

Back