Cancel Russians as a people/justification of war crimes/ Hypocrisy

The "highway of Death" was a legitimate military action, the US attacked a retreating enemy force. That was certainly no worse than the attacks on German troops fleeing the Falaise Pocket in WWII, or German attacks on retreating French and British troops in France in 1940. Assange was jailed because he violated his oath to keep classified material secret, that's a simple crime and one that must be taken seriously. As for the Haditha killings, they were very much an exception to the rule.
He leaked war crimes committed by the Americans, after which a criminal case was opened against Assange, but the most exciting thing here is that no one even paid attention to these crimes. The Highway of Death, simply enough to google the name, as soon come across pictures of burnt buses, regular cars, transport trucks, well as jeeps, and military trucks, but probably there was only military because as a result of this operation were destroyed 40 tanks, and the remaining 300 or 400 cars (or maybe all 1000, because who counted can give an approximate figure and that's all) probably were already burning before the air raids. This is probably the tactic the Russians follow, bombing Ukrainian cities in order to eliminate enemy forces without paying attention to the population. In Kramatorsk, a missile was supposed to hit a warehouse but ended up shooting citizens and killing 57 people, but the Russian vatniks claim that the missile just landed in the wrong place, as if nothing bad happened.

In fact, most of the estimated 10,000 that were in the convoy survived because they simply escaped into the desert. Only around 300 or so died, those were primarily Republican Guard who continued to fight until killed.
The Russian politicians and military also claim that in each of their attacks they only hit military targets and do not harm civilians, but for some reason, these missiles kill more civilians than military personnel. Indeed, probably in 1991, the A10 had instruments that determined who was an enemy and who was a civilian, and also in such situations, trained military personnel, who know what to do when attacked from the air, were killed more than civilians who fled into the desert.

Attachments

• sticker3.webm
    120.3 KB
In fact, most of the estimated 10,000 .

Only around 300 or so died, those were primarily Republican Guard who continued to fight until killed.
4429_11_disturbed_go_since_siege(%).jpg

This is what the place where only 300 people were killed looks like, I guess.

The Russian politicians and military also claim that in each of their attacks they only hit military targets and do not harm civilians, but for some reason, these missiles kill more civilians than military personnel.

The Russians are attacking heavily inside of cities and urban population centers.

The "Highway of Death" was well outside of Al Jahra, in the middle of nowhere that was only occupied by desert foxes and rabbits.

Once again, you are just flailing in the dark, trying to justify why Russia is allowed to do what it did. And amazingly completely missing the very fact in your attempts to realize that the very things you bring up are not even close.

View attachment 718745

This is what the place where only 300 people were killed looks like, I guess.

The first missiles hit the vehicles at the front of the convoy. That blocked the road, and the people in the cars that were stuck in the massive traffic jam mostly abandoned their vehicles. Others tried to go around as can be seen, and got bogged down in the sand then fled.

Notice how many cars are off the road a short distance? I have actually been there, you are not going to drive very far in that unless you are in a 4 wheel drive vehicle. And even then, you have a damned good chance of getting stuck.

And look closely, notice something? Most of those vehicles are actually amazingly undamaged. They did not destroy every vehicle there, only the ones that were firing up at the aircraft. No pilot in a war is going to waste their ordinance on something that is not a threat, when the entire area was full of targets that actually were a threat.

This is probably the tactic the Russians follow, bombing Ukrainian cities in order to eliminate enemy forces without paying attention to the population

OK apologist. Sorry, but all I see here is that you are constantly screaming that it is perfectly fine for Russia to attack civilian population centers.

Yet, you are crying and pouting because the US attacked an armed military convoy in the open desert?

Yes, I know where that location is. I have been there, Yet you are screaming that was a war crime, and Russia attacking a civilian city with no sizeable military presence is not?

Sorry, I got no time for you. All you are doing is trying over and over again to justify what Russia is doing is right, and condemning anything in the past the US did as a war crime. Sorry, but your attempt at propaganda is weak.

OK apologist. Sorry, but all I see here is that you are constantly screaming that it is perfectly fine for Russia to attack civilian population centers.
hahaha, Dude, I don't know what exactly you were reading, and where exactly I was trying to justify the Russians' actions. I kind of clearly wrote that the Russians justify their war crimes by referring to the fact that someone else did it too, and since for them America is the source of all troubles, they refer to it. But I also pointed out that they are worse than the Nazis, because the Russians support torture, call for rape of girls, and on their main channel they even called for drowning Ukrainian children.:oops:

I still can't understand where in my text you saw justification of the Russian occupation.

Last edited:
And look closely, notice something? Most of those vehicles are actually amazingly undamaged. They did not destroy every vehicle there, only the ones that were firing up at the aircraft. No pilot in a war is going to waste their ordinance on something that is not a threat, when the entire area was full of targets that actually were a threat.
Yeah and this attack destroyed 40 tanks on the Iraqi side and 300-400 other vehicles, sounds like real self defense. Actually what you write is called justification of war crimes.

The fact is that they used missiles on the convoy, where not only the military, but also civilians were moving (even the photo shows this), and this seems to be forbidden by the Geneva Convention.

The problem there is exactly in the power and propaganda, they consider Putin almost as the Messiah and any problem whether it is a low standard of living or something else, they will blame anyone but their dictator. That is why most of them support Putin's actions to kill the "Fraternal" people, in their opinion.
Vladimir Putin Is the Greatest Russian Leader Since Peter the Great, Who Was Also a Little Rough Along the Edges

The "highway of Death" was a legitimate military action, the US attacked a retreating enemy force. That was certainly no worse than the attacks on German troops fleeing the Falaise Pocket in WWII, or German attacks on retreating French and British troops in France in 1940. Assange was jailed because he violated his oath to keep classified material secret, that's a simple crime and one that must be taken seriously. As for the Haditha killings, they were very much an exception to the rule. However Urban Asymmetrical Warfare is often messy with innocents being blamed for the conduct of others. A reasonable person would have to assume that the people in that house knew there was a IED planted in front of it and did nothing to warn the Marines who were wounded and killed by the device. They had some culpability for the actions of their fellow Iraqis that violated the Rules of War and Geneva Conventions. That doesn't excuse the actions of the Marines.
Before They Can Stab Someone in the Back, They Have to Take Away His Backbone

The purpose of the Geneva Convention was to kill off or permanently take the fight out of the bravest born in the working class. Mission Accomplished. All bodybags should be stamped R. o. E.

The snobs, pacifists, and chickenhawks who drew up that straitjacket needed to pacify those who might have become a danger to the ruling class, whose sons never have to fight, if it took action against them.

Vladimir Putin Is the Greatest Russian Leader Since Peter the Great, Who Was Also a Little Rough Along the Edges
Yeah, so great that he has brought the economy down, corruption is the highest in Europe if not in the world, and shouts about traditional values, yet Russia leads in divorce, abortion, child abandonment, and deaths from tobacco and alcoholism. A true conservative and a leader that everyone needs.;)

The fact is that they used missiles on the convoy, where not only the military, but also civilians were moving (even the photo shows this), and this seems to be forbidden by the Geneva Convention.

The only civilians in there were hostages. Those were civilian vehicles, but they were not operated by civilians. That was the Iraqi Army trying to flee.

And yes, you are an apologist. Every single time you post that is obvious. Saying over and over why what Russia is doing is justified. And also screaming that the US was always wrong.

But tell you what, since you are so damned tied up around the Highway of Death, why not tell us what Kuwait thinks about it? It happened in their country, most of those vehicles being stolen belonged to them, and any civilians that might have been killed were Kuwaiti citizens. So go ahead, relay to us the condemnation of the Kuwaiti government for what you seem to think is an "atrocity".

And it appears that we can add you as an apologist for Iraq also. Oh, the poor helpless country, attacked for no reason by the US as they were simply trying to park all those cars in a safe place so they would not be destroyed.

There's No Such Thing as a "Non-Combatant" in a Combat Zone

Yes, actually there is. There are even classifications of "Non-Combatant" inside the military itself.

But in simple terms, it is anybody not a member of the opposing force that does not take up arms. That does include all civilians. However, if they pick up arms they lose that status and become combatants.

And all medical personnel and clergy are non-combatants, even if they are in the military of the opposing nation. In fact, such individuals when captured are not even "Prisoners of War", they are "Detainees". And are actually supposed to be the last returned once peace is restored, as it is recognized by multiple International agreements that their first duty is to help those in need. Even before being repatriated back home.

He leaked war crimes committed by the Americans, after which a criminal case was opened against Assange, but the most exciting thing here is that no one even paid attention to these crimes. The Highway of Death, simply enough to google the name, as soon come across pictures of burnt buses, regular cars, transport trucks, well as jeeps, and military trucks, but probably there was only military because as a result of this operation were destroyed 40 tanks, and the remaining 300 or 400 cars (or maybe all 1000, because who counted can give an approximate figure and that's all) probably were already burning before the air raids. This is probably the tactic the Russians follow, bombing Ukrainian cities in order to eliminate enemy forces without paying attention to the population. In Kramatorsk, a missile was supposed to hit a warehouse but ended up shooting citizens and killing 57 people, but the Russian vatniks claim that the missile just landed in the wrong place, as if nothing bad happened.
There would be no reason for Kuwaiti citizens to be fleeing to Iraq. Those cars, buses and transports trucks were being used by Iraqi military personnel to flee the country.

The only civilians in there were hostages. Those were civilian vehicles, but they were not operated by civilians. That was the Iraqi Army trying to flee.

And yes, you are an apologist. Every single time you post that is obvious. Saying over and over why what Russia is doing is justified. And also screaming that the US was always wrong.

But tell you what, since you are so damned tied up around the Highway of Death, why not tell us what Kuwait thinks about it? It happened in their country, most of those vehicles being stolen belonged to them, and any civilians that might have been killed were Kuwaiti citizens. So go ahead, relay to us the condemnation of the Kuwaiti government for what you seem to think is an "atrocity".

And it appears that we can add you as an apologist for Iraq also. Oh, the poor helpless country, attacked for no reason by the US as they were simply trying to park all those cars in a safe place so they would not be destroyed.
HAHAHAHA, I did not link to it, I gave it as an example of the thesis that Americans do not commit crimes. Here you have decided to expand on it, and to justify war crimes, both by the US and by the Russian Federation. The funny thing here is that I even made the argument above with Kramatorsk, Butcha, and possibly Chechnya, wherein the first case they hit civilians and said it was OK, and in the second it was a massacre, which they called untrue, and then brazenly rewarded the entire battalion that was there at the time, and with Chechnya, there is no point even talking here.

The funniest thing here is that the topic is not about condemning Americans at all, but about how Russian citizens justify and support their war crimes. I wrote in the beginning that I communicated with an acquaintance from Russia, where he denied all crimes against Ukraine, and then he began to say that everyone does so, so the Russian army can do it too.

But I will express my opinion about Operation Desert Shield. I think this war is an example of what the most powerful army in the world should look like. Iraq went into Kuwait and then got defeated by the Americans, in the second war they got rid of a crazy Dictator who was committing genocide just because he was a Kurd. What happened on that highway was a mistake on the part of American Intelligence, but it was an isolated incident that was committed as a result of that operation.

There would be no reason for Kuwaiti citizens to be fleeing to Iraq. Those cars, buses and transports trucks were being used by Iraqi military personnel to flee the country.
When the war began in Ukraine, citizens began to evacuate from the occupied territories to Russia, the same residents of Dombas, Luhansk, or Kherson. They must have been collaborators and were waiting on purpose for the moment when they could leave because residents do not think of moving as far away from the war as possible. :confused:

I have already realized that this clown is just a racist troll. So saying anything to them is a waste of time.

I am just going to do what I do with all such individuals.

No, they got defeated by a coalition of 6 nations. You can't even get basic facts correct.

And in 2003, they were defeated by a coalition of 10 nations.

How about speaking the truth? This constant lying is really pathetic.
More than half a million soldiers from the U.S. and some units from other countries. A real coalition. I think that if one of the NATO countries is attacked, a coalition of American soldiers will defend them as well.;)

Forum List

Back