Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

Lol. Partisan idiots allow dunb fucks tell them where to go and what to do. I wanna listen to the song I will listen to the song. I wanna go to Target I will go to target. I wanna drink bud light or go rattle off a thousand rounds from a full auto I will do it. If any of you don't like it you can suck my balls. Nothing but a bunch of sheep any way.
I won’t go to Target , I won’t watch Middle Left Foxsnews , I won’t do Disney , I won’t support alcoholism or drug abuse of any flavor , and Full Auto is overrated ( even in Civil Unrest )

I won’t go to Target , I won’t watch Middle Left Foxsnews , I won’t do Disney , I won’t support alcoholism or drug abuse of any flavor , and Full Auto is overrated ( even in Civil Unrest )
Lol, you do you buddy. No skin off my nose. All is well till ya start telling me I can't do it. Hilarious

The Bedroom Attitude is what will legalize Minor Attracted people’s activities
Lol, some more retard story time good stuff. Sex with a minor is and has been illegal since the inception of this nation. The only person that has introduced legislation to change this is a fucking retarded Republican that wants to make marrying 13 year olds legal. Man while you retarded ass wants to tell adults what they can and can not do to each other in bed room. Mean while you are a retard with no place telling adults what to do. So the retard goes right back to calling people pedos because you are a retarded one trick pony. A truck you have already tried. Move on to new material. You still have internet tuff guy left. Try that one, lol maybe it will scare me.

Em
Lol, some more retard story time good stuff. Sex with a minor is and has been illegal since the inception of this nation. The only person that has introduced legislation to change this is a fucking retarded Republican that wants to make marrying 13 year olds legal. Man while you retarded ass wants to tell adults what they can and can not do to each other in bed room. Mean while you are a retard with no place telling adults what to do. So the retard goes right back to calling people pedos because you are a retarded one trick pony. A truck you have already tried. Move on to new material. You still have internet tuff guy left. Try that one, lol maybe it will scare me ::::um no The Pedo / NAMBLA Minor Attracted Folks are a Voting Bloc of the Democommie Party but nice try there , we see what you attempted

Lol, some more retard story time good stuff. Sex with a minor is and has been illegal since the inception of this nation. The only person that has introduced legislation to change this is a fucking retarded Republican that wants to make marrying 13 year olds legal. Man while you retarded ass wants to tell adults what they can and can not do to each other in bed room. Mean while you are a retard with no place telling adults what to do. So the retard goes right back to calling people pedos because you are a retarded one trick pony. A truck you have already tried. Move on to new material. You still have internet tuff guy left. Try that one, lol maybe it will scare me.

A UN report stated that minor attracted person replace the word pediphile.

Those damn conservatives at the UN! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol, just don't get the hypocrisy huh. Not for the banning of guns not for your retarded ass telling people what to do in their bedroom.
Are you ok with adult men ass fucking 9 year old boys in their bedroom? Oh wait...it happened in their bedroom? Well hell, that makes it ok. Huh?

Don’t dare show pictures of reality much less sing about it
Lib 101
Uvalde is a small town. It wasn't some outsiders, some woke BLM guy who devastated the place. It was a local man and those small town cops failed spectacularly.
Yeah, shit happens in small towns two.

Yes, if you need corporate donations to fund grooming children into the homosexual lifestyle contact Chic Fil A

They are the essence of fake Christians
Oh...I thought it was red state governors who put other humans onto busses and planes and ship them a thousand miles away to please mindless fuckstains like you.

Uvalde is a small town. It wasn't some outsiders, some woke BLM guy who devastated the place. It was a local man and those small town cops failed spectacularly.
Yeah, shit happens in small towns two.
I does, but far less common.

Oh...I thought it was red state governors who put other humans onto busses and planes and ship them a thousand miles away to please mindless fuckstains like you.

We thought those sanctuary cities wanted them you mindless fuckstain

Forum List

Back