Canaries twitching: Yemen, Sri Lanka, Lebanon…many more.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
17 May 2022 ~~ By Michael Yon

The cascade has begun. For those who have read at least several books on famine, little if any of this is Suprise. Those who have read, say, 5-10 books on famine can go ahead and take the written test and likely be pretty predictive of what is to unfold.
Witness how accurate I have been since January 2020 on food issues. Incredibly accurate. Reading history is like cheating.
Soon, people will begin to die in small areas by the hundreds, then thousands.
More countries will begin to shut food exports, as should the United States. To be clear, this exacerbates global famine. But bottom line at this point is massive numbers of people will starve to death. We have reached the PNR — Point of No Return. In famine, flash to bang comes with long delays. Flashes are popping all over. There is no turning back. Countries like India are halting food exports. All this is additive. During Mao’s Great Famine, the Irish Famine, Holodomor, and others, some despots continued to export food even while their own people were eaten by family members. US is lining up now in this category. We have entered agricultural catastrophe with a long flash to bang. Extent of agricultural meltdown may not be understood for years. We can see its massive even while we export food as if we are going to save Africa.
In my paradigm, OGUS (Occupational Government United States) is actively attacking Americans. Witness baby formula. FDA is an OGUS arm shutting down food production for ‘safety reasons’ even while truck loads of baby formula go to invading ‘migrants.’ Culling birds. Fish.
Diesel is an arterial flow. Some truckers are parking their rigs.
If my paradigm is accurate, OGUS is setting battlefield conditions for serious agricultural attack come harvest time. A comprehensive attack including reduced diesel, water, electricity. The kill shot for farmers is best had at harvest time. Wait until all the inputs are invested. Time to harvest and move to market. Then strike. A successful, massive attack can be had without firing a shot. Just prep the battlefield all year by draining our pantries and fuel reserves, then interfere with harvest.
~Snip~
Famine begets famine, and pandemic/pestilence, war, and HOP — Human Osmotic Pressure: the Push and Pull of migration.
If my paradigm is accurate, we are witnessing the most incredible human events in the history of mankind. Bigger than World War I and World War II combined, by far. A global famine on a scale most people dare not imagine. PanFaWar is unfolding on a scale too large to imagine without looking at the Milky Way.
Those who have prepared can sail through the stormy seas and live to tell the tales. Those who have not prepared — may die by the hundreds of millions if not more. Pandemic, Famine, War — Three Musketeers.

Commentary:
The UN has been warning of about food shortages for over a year and nothing was done. It seems this was planned, everything's coming together perfectly, COVID pandemic, fuel prices (green initiative), fertilizer shortage, Ukraine farming disruption,

i live in lebanon, i haven't felt much of the economic collapse myself because i am from a military family and we are generally well taken-care of...the only problem is the electricity goes off at night, and i'm a night owl, so i have to either read books or lift weights...if i'm not in the mood for either, i'm screwed...i have seen people around me go crazy because of the collapse, it would be funny if it weren't so tragic

good luck to Sri Lanka and others

17 May 2022 ~~ By Michael Yon

The cascade has begun. For those who have read at least several books on famine, little if any of this is Suprise. Those who have read, say, 5-10 books on famine can go ahead and take the written test and likely be pretty predictive of what is to unfold.
Witness how accurate I have been since January 2020 on food issues. Incredibly accurate. Reading history is like cheating.
Soon, people will begin to die in small areas by the hundreds, then thousands.
More countries will begin to shut food exports, as should the United States. To be clear, this exacerbates global famine. But bottom line at this point is massive numbers of people will starve to death. We have reached the PNR — Point of No Return. In famine, flash to bang comes with long delays. Flashes are popping all over. There is no turning back. Countries like India are halting food exports. All this is additive. During Mao’s Great Famine, the Irish Famine, Holodomor, and others, some despots continued to export food even while their own people were eaten by family members. US is lining up now in this category. We have entered agricultural catastrophe with a long flash to bang. Extent of agricultural meltdown may not be understood for years. We can see its massive even while we export food as if we are going to save Africa.
In my paradigm, OGUS (Occupational Government United States) is actively attacking Americans. Witness baby formula. FDA is an OGUS arm shutting down food production for ‘safety reasons’ even while truck loads of baby formula go to invading ‘migrants.’ Culling birds. Fish.
Diesel is an arterial flow. Some truckers are parking their rigs.
If my paradigm is accurate, OGUS is setting battlefield conditions for serious agricultural attack come harvest time. A comprehensive attack including reduced diesel, water, electricity. The kill shot for farmers is best had at harvest time. Wait until all the inputs are invested. Time to harvest and move to market. Then strike. A successful, massive attack can be had without firing a shot. Just prep the battlefield all year by draining our pantries and fuel reserves, then interfere with harvest.
~Snip~
Famine begets famine, and pandemic/pestilence, war, and HOP — Human Osmotic Pressure: the Push and Pull of migration.
If my paradigm is accurate, we are witnessing the most incredible human events in the history of mankind. Bigger than World War I and World War II combined, by far. A global famine on a scale most people dare not imagine. PanFaWar is unfolding on a scale too large to imagine without looking at the Milky Way.
Those who have prepared can sail through the stormy seas and live to tell the tales. Those who have not prepared — may die by the hundreds of millions if not more. Pandemic, Famine, War — Three Musketeers.

Commentary:
The UN has been warning of about food shortages for over a year and nothing was done. It seems this was planned, everything's coming together perfectly, COVID pandemic, fuel prices (green initiative), fertilizer shortage, Ukraine farming disruption,
I don't think anything is planned or deliberate or even necessarily going to be this year when it takes off. I also suspect there are two things going on. Capitalism has not been working since 2008 and we are now seeing some countries unable to cope on that level. What happens to them at this time I am unsure. The rest I think is due to climate change and on that level has been expected. Obviously this year it has been aggravated with the war in Ukraine and both Ukraine and Russia being big grain producers. My reading for some years has said that a famine would likely be one of the things which would set off the decay of societies when climate change gets going. It could be because the US has massive problems with its crops this year or it could be someone else. The UN is expecting it which is why it keeps talking about it. It may be this year or it may be another year but we have refused to listen to the warnings so it almost certainly is going to happen but not because of anything planned or deliberate apart from turning a blind eye or a half shut eye to climate change.

i live in lebanon, i haven't felt much of the economic collapse myself because i am from a military family and we are generally well taken-care of...the only problem is the electricity goes off at night, and i'm a night owl, so i have to either read books or lift weights...if i'm not in the mood for either, i'm screwed...i have seen people around me go crazy because of the collapse, it would be funny if it weren't so tragic

good luck to Sri Lanka and others
Really sorry to hear how things are in Lebanon. I thought everyone and their dogs offered to help you after the explosives went off but never heard of any help coming. Never hear anything about Lebanon these days will need to try and check it out. Take care.

Really sorry to hear how things are in Lebanon. I thought everyone and their dogs offered to help you after the explosives went off but never heard of any help coming. Never hear anything about Lebanon these days will need to try and check it out. Take care.
hope this helps...we just had an election, and almost all the same politicians remained in power...very bright electorate lol

Forum List

Back