Cananda Mandating themselves into worse Food shortages

Headline from Ontario in 14 days...

Ontario Trucker Dies of COVID

Midland (CT) Rudy Sharpie of Midland died today of complications due to COVID. He leaves behind a girlfriend and a 5-year child. He attended the anti-vaccine convoy recently where it was thought he contracted the virus. His girlfriend of 2 years years said it was his new thing, eh. He was always trying to prove things like that 911 was an inside job and that Hillary Clinton was to blame. He was preceded in death by his father who believed Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone and that ted cruz is a Canadian national and his mother who believed that the 1969 lunar landing was a Hollywood production.

Go convoy!!!!!!! Saw that the lovely prime minister slithered away whining that he had been exposed. Coward.

If this was in America, I am sure that Biden would behave likewise.

Can you imagine if it was Trump? Say what you will about Trump, but I simply cannot see him slithering off into hiding like a cowardly pussy, the way Trudeau is, and the way that Biden surely would.

If this was in America, I am sure that Biden would behave likewise.

Can you imagine if it was Trump? Say what you will about Trump, but I simply cannot see him slithering off into hiding like a cowardly pussy, the way Trudeau is, and the way that Biden surely would.
Yeah, the former 1-term president being a war hero and all.

Say, didn't he say that he would be at the Capitol with them protesters....?

Damn boi

Just how big of a baby are you? Trumpy size big or just a loud drunk at the bar?
Lol

You are losing troll. Why do you Lie and cause death to americans? What do you do when not doing this. Kick puppies??

Lol

You are losing troll. Why do you Lie and cause death to americans? What do you do when not doing this. Kick puppies??
2_2_42153_2_1_Original.jpg

Forum List

Back