Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

And I addressed that, and you were unable to challenge my answer at all.

So you tacitly conceded.

And I accepted.

Is this some type of face saving game, to fool the stupider of your lib friends?

LOL- I am just enjoying showing what a fool you are- but then again you display that every day here at USMB- so there is a certain pathetic redundancy to your display.

As I said.

My point still stands- I agree in general- that groups should not be smeared by claiming that the actions or words of an individual define the entire group- we might possibly find agreement on that point.

However, it is easy to find examples here at USMB of both sides doing exactly that. Not only do both the Right and the Left label their opponents as 'Nazi's'- but in addition the right likes to label anyone that they don't agree with as 'commies' and 'marxists'- and yes- their intention is exactly the same as those who label someone a Nazi- because those same people will then proceed to equate Democrats and liberals to Stalin's and Mao's genocidal policies

THere are a number of reasons why your equivalence is a false equivalence.

THe most relevant is that in the Conventional Wisdom the primary attribute of Nazis, is the Holocaust, while the Communists and Marxists, for whatever reason, are NOT primarily defined by the much larger amounts of death they brought.

Thus, calling someone a Nazi, is saying they are madmen bent of genocide, while calling someone a communists, though it should, does NOT carry the same message.

My point stands. Smearing tens of millions of republicans with the actions of a hated fringe group is the lib in question being an ass muncher.

As I said.

My point still stands- I agree in general- that groups should not be smeared by claiming that the actions or words of an individual define the entire group- we might possibly find agreement on that point.

However, it is easy to find examples here at USMB of both sides doing exactly that. Not only do both the Right and the Left label their opponents as 'Nazi's'- but in addition the right likes to label anyone that they don't agree with as 'commies' and 'marxists'- and yes- their intention is exactly the same as those who label someone a Nazi- because those same people will then proceed to equate Democrats and liberals to Stalin's and Mao's genocidal policies.

Smearing tens of millions of Democrats, or Republicans with the actions of any of many hated fringe group is the poster in question being an asshole.

And I addressed that, and you ignored what I said and are now just engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You lose.

I am used to you running away- no problem.

I'm not the one ignoring the last post of my opponent, and reasserting, as in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, my previously already refuted points.

That's you.

Here is where the conversation ended. Where you stopped replying to what I post and just started, dishonestly filibustering.

THere are a number of reasons why your equivalence is a false equivalence.

THe most relevant is that in the Conventional Wisdom the primary attribute of Nazis, is the Holocaust, while the Communists and Marxists, for whatever reason, are NOT primarily defined by the much larger amounts of death they brought.

Thus, calling someone a Nazi, is saying they are madmen bent of genocide, while calling someone a communists, though it should, does NOT carry the same message.

My point stands. Smearing tens of millions of republicans with the actions of a hated fringe group is the lib in question being an ass muncher.

Yet the bath houses were closed down- and yes- men changed their behaviors- certainly not all- but living here in SF at the time- oh many, many did.

Yeah, near as I can tell they became MORE promiscuous. A bath house isn't the only place to hook up to use the lower digestive tract as an artificial vagina.. The HIV rate in youth especially is skyrocketing. I guess when all those twinks were turned they forgot to give them the memo on how not to die and kill each other.

Forum List

Back