Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

When you support the vile and divisive lie that those on the Right are "acting more and more like Nazis"

you are supporting the people that are passing these laws.

I refuse to believe that you are so fucking stupid that you cannot see that.

So stop your lying.

You godwin baiting asshole.
Those on the right are acting like Nazis? You don`t say.tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Smearing the tens of millions of Republicans with the actions of a hated fringe, is just you being an ass muncher. Fuck you.

LOL considering how often contards smear millions of Democrats by labeling all of us communists and marxists- your post is wonderful irony.

THere are a number of reasons why your equivalence is a false equivalence.

THe most relevant is that in the Conventional Wisdom the primary attribute of Nazis, is the Holocaust, while the Communists and Marxists, for whatever reason, are NOT primarily defined by the much larger amounts of death they brought.

Thus, calling someone a Nazi, is saying they are madmen bent of genocide, while calling someone a communists, though it should, does NOT carry the same message.

My point stands. Smearing tens of millions of republicans with the actions of a hated fringe group is the lib in question being an ass muncher.

And you are here to defend that act, soooooo, guess what you are.

Brighter and more compassionate than you- clearly.

My point still stands- I agree in general- that groups should not be smeared by claiming that the actions or words of an individual define the entire group- we might possibly find agreement on that point.

However, it is easy to find examples here at USMB of both sides doing exactly that. Not only do both the Right and the Left label their opponents as 'Nazi's'- but in addition the right likes to label anyone that they don't agree with as 'commies' and 'marxists'- and yes- their intention is exactly the same as those who label someone a Nazi- because those same people will then proceed to equate Democrats and liberals to Stalin's and Mao's genocidal policies.

All you did there was repeat your previous position.

As that was an utter failure to address the points in my post,

I will accept that as a tacit admission of defeat on your part.

I know that was as close to honesty as you, a liberal, can get.

Thanks.

Those on the right are acting like Nazis? You don`t say.tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Smearing the tens of millions of Republicans with the actions of a hated fringe, is just you being an ass muncher. Fuck you.

LOL considering how often contards smear millions of Democrats by labeling all of us communists and marxists- your post is wonderful irony.

THe most relevant is that in the Conventional Wisdom the primary attribute of Nazis, is the Holocaust, while the Communists and Marxists, for whatever reason, are NOT primarily defined by the much larger amounts of death they brought.

Thus, calling someone a Nazi, is saying they are madmen bent of genocide, while calling someone a communists, though it should, does NOT carry the same message.

My point stands. Smearing tens of millions of republicans with the actions of a hated fringe group is the lib in question being an ass muncher.

My point still stands- I agree in general- that groups should not be smeared by claiming that the actions or words of an individual define the entire group- we might possibly find agreement on that point.

However, it is easy to find examples here at USMB of both sides doing exactly that. Not only do both the Right and the Left label their opponents as 'Nazi's'- but in addition the right likes to label anyone that they don't agree with as 'commies' and 'marxists'- and yes- their intention is exactly the same as those who label someone a Nazi- because those same people will then proceed to equate Democrats and liberals to Stalin's and Mao's genocidal policies.

Thanks.

You declaring victory and running away after you have been shown up is the closest to honesty you- a contard can come.

You:

Me:

Thanks.

You declaring victory and running away after you have been shown up is the closest to honesty you- a contard can come.

You:

Me:

And I addressed that, and you were unable to challenge my answer at all.

So you tacitly conceded.

And I accepted.

Is this some type of face saving game, to fool the stupider of your lib friends?

Thanks.

You:

Me:

So you tacitly conceded.

And I accepted.

Is this some type of face saving game, to fool the stupider of your lib friends?

LOL- I am just enjoying showing what a fool you are- but then again you display that every day here at USMB- so there is a certain pathetic redundancy to your display.

As I said.

However, it is easy to find examples here at USMB of both sides doing exactly that. Not only do both the Right and the Left label their opponents as 'Nazi's'- but in addition the right likes to label anyone that they don't agree with as 'commies' and 'marxists'- and yes- their intention is exactly the same as those who label someone a Nazi- because those same people will then proceed to equate Democrats and liberals to Stalin's and Mao's genocidal policies

Thanks.

You:

Me:

So you tacitly conceded.

And I accepted.

LOL- I am just enjoying showing what a fool you are- but then again you display that every day here at USMB- so there is a certain pathetic redundancy to your display.

As I said.

However, it is easy to find examples here at USMB of both sides doing exactly that. Not only do both the Right and the Left label their opponents as 'Nazi's'- but in addition the right likes to label anyone that they don't agree with as 'commies' and 'marxists'- and yes- their intention is exactly the same as those who label someone a Nazi- because those same people will then proceed to equate Democrats and liberals to Stalin's and Mao's genocidal policies

Thanks.

You:

Me:

So you tacitly conceded.

And I accepted.

As I said.

As I said.

Smearing tens of millions of Democrats, or Republicans with the actions of any of many hated fringe group is the poster in question being an asshole.

Funny. If someone gives me a pamphlet saying something like that, I toss it in the trash and walk away. I don't try to have the guy arrested.

OK, seems reasonable. Now what would you do if you had a couple of guys pull their pants down and waive their dick in your son's face as you walked down the street? Or were dry humping anal sex in front of your son? You'd have them arrested.

Canada is a weird country.

Thanks.

You:

Me:

So you tacitly conceded.

And I accepted.

As I said.

As I said.

Smearing tens of millions of Democrats, or Republicans with the actions of any of many hated fringe group is the poster in question being an asshole.

And I addressed that, and you ignored what I said and are now just engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You lose.

You do realize that 'homosexuality' doesn't cause AIDS.....right?

The fact is that the majority of people in the world with AIDS aren't gay.

'homosexuality' doesn't cause any disease- no more than heterosexuality causes syphillis.

But homosexuals have more AIDS and syphilis than any other group. And while female prostitutes have a lot of the AIDS in Africa, it is true that homosexuals brought it to America, and I think that is pretty awful.

But homosexuals have more AIDS and syphilis than any other group. And while female prostitutes have a lot of the AIDS in Africa, it is true that homosexuals brought it to America, and I think that is pretty awful.
Brought it, and spreading it like wildfire.

You do realize that 'homosexuality' doesn't cause AIDS.....right?

The fact is that the majority of people in the world with AIDS aren't gay.

'homosexuality' doesn't cause any disease- no more than heterosexuality causes syphillis.

Yes- homosexuals do have higher rates of AIDS here in the United States. And syphilis now- but history is an interesting subject. Do you realize that in WW1 that syphilis was considered a serious threat to American GI's
The Enemy in Your Pants
During World War I, the Army lost 7 million person-days and discharged more than 10,000 men because they were ailing from sexually transmitted diseases.

Yes in WW1- American GI's were engaging in promiscuous risky sex much like American gays have been doing. At that time- it was heterosexuals who were the ones with the higher rates of syphilis. Oddly enough no one was going around condemning all heterosexuals for their promiscuity.

In Africa people have AIDs- men and women- from heterosexual sex- as I said- the majority of people in the world with AIDs are not gay.

Finally- I already dealt with the falsehood of blaming gays for bringing AIDs to America. While we will probably never know exactly how the first AIDs got here- the best evidence shows it came from contaminated blood supplies sourced from Haiti before anyone knew what AIDS was.

But you will continue to find some reason to blame gays.

Brought it, and spreading it like wildfire.

You mean like your close friend- the self confessed(according to you) mass murderer?

No- gays didn't bring AIDs to America- nor were gays the only ones spreading it.

Funny. If someone gives me a pamphlet saying something like that, I toss it in the trash and walk away. I don't try to have the guy arrested.

OK, seems reasonable. Now what would you do if you had a couple of guys pull their pants down and waive their dick in your son's face as you walked down the street? Or were dry humping anal sex in front of your son? You'd have them arrested..

If you know of that happening- why haven't you notified the police?

You:

Me:

So you tacitly conceded.

And I accepted.

As I said.

As I said.

And I addressed that, and you ignored what I said and are now just engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You lose.

I am used to you running away- no problem.
As I said.

Smearing tens of millions of Democrats, or Republicans with the actions of any of many hated fringe group is the poster in question being an asshole

Finally- I already dealt with the falsehood of blaming gays for bringing AIDs to America. While we will probably never know exactly how the first AIDs got here- the best evidence shows it came from contaminated blood supplies sourced from Haiti before anyone knew what AIDS was.

This is all nonsense. I well recall the fear and hysteria when AIDS broke out. A lot of books were written within the next ten years: I read a number of them. The Haitian vacations by homosexuals who paid for sex with young male Haitian teens who were infected already from the African exchange program types is how AIDS got back here, and then it was spread rapidly by the San Francisco bathhouse promiscuity. And some homosexuals knowingly and murderously gave it to as many other homosexuals as they could, a strange and terrible phenomenon that I would think would give you pause.

You think you can do fake propaganda because no one else has the information. In my case, you are wrong. In fact, I think people who try that on are usually wrong. There are always well-studied people around who aren't going to believe a lot of self-serving hogwash.

This is all nonsense. I well recall the fear and hysteria when AIDS broke out. A lot of books were written within the next ten years: I read a number of them. The Haitian vacations by homosexuals who paid for sex with young male Haitian teens who were infected already from the African exchange program types is how AIDS got back here, and then it was spread rapidly by the San Francisco bathhouse promiscuity. And some homosexuals knowingly and murderously gave it to as many other homosexuals as they could, a strange and terrible phenomenon that I would think would give you pause.

You think you can do fake propaganda because no one else has the information. In my case, you are wrong. In fact, I think people who try that on are usually wrong. There are always well-studied people around who aren't going to believe a lot of self-serving hogwash.
One famous journalist, a gay man in SF, wrote extensively about the bath house problem and called for people to stop. Randy Shilts I think the name was. His fellow gay culture pals spat on him as he walked down the street. They were not about closing the bath houses and reining in their sex addictions. Randy Shilts died of AIDS some time later.

I had a friend growing up who was molested as a boy, unresolved issues and became promiscuous homosexual because of his unfortunate imprinting. He got HIV and went out and had unprotected sex with many, many men knowing what he was doing. Unresolved anger can manifest in strange ways. In him it was obvious he was out to seek vengeance in the population that "did that to him"... He probably murdered hundreds or thousands of his "fellow gays" by the time he himself died of AIDS.

LOL wow- you managed to get all of that in there! Even San Francisco!

I already addressed your anti-gay propaganda back when you had your first little hissy fit

Of course you haven't forgiven homosexuals....and you never will. HIV clearly is just your excuse.

https://nypost.com/2015/02/22/how-the-aids-epidemic-really-began/
In the early 1970s, a plasma-donation clinic, run by a Miami investor, opened in Haiti offering residents $3 per liter. Shared needles at this clinic likely increased the infection rates in Haiti and shipped the disease to the United States in frozen blood plasma. Research indicates that just a single migration of the virus — either one infected person or one container of plasma — accounted for bringing AIDS to America. “That sorry advent had occurred in 1969, plus or minus about three years,” Quammen writes.

One famous journalist, a gay man in SF, wrote extensively about the bath house problem and called for people to stop. Randy Shilts I think the name was. His fellow gay culture pals spat on him as he walked down the street. They were not about closing the bath houses and reining in their sex addictions. Randy Shilts died of AIDS some time later..
Yet the bath houses were closed down- and yes- men changed their behaviors- certainly not all- but living here in SF at the time- oh many, many did.

I had a friend growing up who was molested as a boy, unresolved issues and became promiscuous homosexual because of his unfortunate imprinting. He got HIV and went out and had unprotected sex with many, many men knowing what he was doing. Unresolved anger can manifest in strange ways. In him it was obvious he was out to seek vengeance in the population that "did that to him"... He probably murdered hundreds or thousands of his "fellow gays" by the time he himself died of AIDS.

I am always fascinated by how you like to bring up your 'friend' who you claim was a mass murderer.

Odd friend to be so proud of.

Of course he never actually told you any of this. According to your legend, supposedly your brother told you this story, after supposedly your friend told him this story.

Unresolved anger can manifest in strange ways.......we have been watching that with you for years.

Forum List

Back