Canada's Trudeau: Iran plane crash victims would be alive had there been no tension in region

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Canada's Trudeau: Iran plane crash victims would be alive had there been no tension in region
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Monday that the victims of the Ukrainian airliner shot down in Iran would still be alive if there had been no tensions in the region, according to a transcript of an interview with Global News TV.
Vv8V6Zamt4U

Local : 2020-01-13(Monday) 23:40:24
Found via nicer.app/news

tensions, caused by Trump nullifying the Iran nuclear deal and demanding more from Iran.
demands i can now i agree with,
but still.

Trump has pushed Iran into a corner, knowing darn well there is no electoral base in Iran to replace it's current leadership and with that it's militant foreign policies.

Bad call, Trump & friends.

Trudeau is a pussy. He just needs to shut his cock-gobbling mouth.

Metrosexual boy should blame the Mullahs who shot it down. Moron.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Monday that the victims of the Ukrainian airliner shot down in Iran would still be alive if there had been no tensions in the region, according to a transcript of an interview with Global News TV.
Vv8V6Zamt4U

Found via nicer.app/news

tensions, caused by Trump nullifying the Iran nuclear deal and demanding more from Iran.
but still.

Trump has pushed Iran into a corner, knowing darn well there is no electoral base in Iran to replace it's current leadership and with that it's militant foreign policies.

It took Trudeau long enough to let Buttigieg's take on it to penetrate him!

Vv8V6Zamt4U

Found via nicer.app/news

but still.

It took Trudeau long enough to let Buttigieg's take on it to penetrate him!
I'm just grateful that you don't have any video of Buttigieg penetrating Trudeau.

AND NOW A FEW WORDS FROM PRIME MINISTER ZOOLANDER:

Iran Shoots Down Passenger Plane and Kills 57 Canadians, Trudeau Blames Trump.

As Jim Treacher writes, “this nonsense isn’t exactly a surprise. Trudeau’s gonna Trudeau. This is what he is. Incidentally, I’m glad Trudeau isn’t coloring his beard. Or any other part of his face.”

And his eyebrows didn't slip.

Let’s place a tangential “what if” blame rather than the real blame on who actually did it.
If there was no traffic on the beltway then I would not have had the wreck-your fault
Lib 101

Last edited:
Vv8V6Zamt4U

Found via nicer.app/news

but still.

And after Islamist terrorist did the Boston bombing:
"We have to look at the root causes," Mr. Trudeau said the day after the bombings. "Now, we don't know now if it was terrorism or a single crazy or a domestic issue or a foreign issue.

"But there is no question that this happened because there is someone who feels completely excluded. Completely at war with innocents. At war with a society. And our approach has to be, where do those tensions come from?"

Forum List

Back