Canada’s Trudeau announces plan for national freeze on handguns

OTTAWA, May 30 (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday his government was introducing new legislation to implement a "national freeze" on handgun ownership and prevent people from buying and selling handguns anywhere in the country.

"The day this legislation goes into effect it will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer or import handguns in Canada," Trudeau told reporters.

If passed, the freeze on handguns is expected to come into force in the autumn. Canada's public safety minister has tabled regulatory amendments in parliament to ensure it can be implemented swiftly, according to a ministry statement.

Anyone else actually believe this school shootings along with the others aren't abslute events created by the government to push the new world order?

Let's see, the Parkland shooting the cops under orders of demonrat Sheriff Steve Israel to stand down as Nikolas Cruz methodically kills at least 17 people as two off duty Miramar swat members rushed in and were both suspended for it. Then in less than a week a giant townhall type meeting at the arena BBT center hosted by the Commie News Network about how the gun did it and not the little Spanish kid nor the fault of the cops who did nothing.

Then this happens in Texas where this guy Pedro Arredando who was just elected to the city council allows this Spanish kid to methodically and slowly move around despite full armored protected cops facing their backs to the school while they threatened the parents.

Remember that Vegas shooter? Yeah me neither. Hardly a thing. No videos released of him smuggling mass guns through the lobby. No one heard him busting out those massive windows of the hotel with a sledge hammer.

NOTHING and now hear come the globalist stooge puppets doing as they're told. Does anyone actually think that the epstein special Lolita island guest is an alpha?

Look at him!!
irobot-will-smith.gif

Seems to me that your side is the one that pushed it and now that you've pissed off a substantial portion of the country, you want to back pedal. Tsk Tsk Tsk. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.
Bring it you piece of shit. Your party has been at war my entire life. If it comes to that, maybe I'll see you in the streets.

Meh, its Canada. I don't GAF what they do as long as they keep their noses out of our government affairs. Turdeau is a globalist fascist and until Canadians vote to get rid of that kind, they deserve what they get.

They're our largest importer of oil. I guess you ammosexuals don't want that anymore either, right?

Meh, its Canada. I don't GAF what they do as long as they keep their noses out of our government affairs. Turdeau is a globalist fascist and until Canadians vote to get rid of that kind, they deserve what they get.
My biggest criticism of Trudeau taking action is that it's not immediate and will allow NRA members to buy up handguns in the interim.

There will be howling and gritting of teeth by the gungoons but they will be a small minority.
Trudeau and the Liberal party will benefit from this smart move to stop weapons that are purposely made to kill people, off the streets.

Forum List

Back