Canadas East German policing likes to interfere in lives and careers...every single time an employer is interested in me they go dark

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Applied for a job I am quite qualified for would assist the employer in making a profit as it's sales. Though it's not perfect, it's a paycheck,

As has happened for years now, a company expresses strong interest in an email and asks me when I can be reached for a phone interview, I contact them back within a couple of options and they go dark. They simply disappear and don't respond, acting as if I never existed. I suspect (I know) at this point, the Creepy Ones have reached out to them.

This is the ongoing career interference I've experienced at the hands of the creepy, cowardly covert Canadian police. I've made it well known how our Creepy Ones work overtime to protect themselves from embarrassing exposure of their abuses, the names of the some of the creeps and even the creeps family members when I get wind of it. They pretend what they are doing is in the name of "National Security" and "policing" when its really only designed to protect themselves.

The timing of my efforts of reaching out to foreign governments, Investment Funds, companies leaders, agencies even foreign intel agencies just happens to coincide with a massive decrease in foreign investment in Canada over the last decade. $100B a year decrease some years.

We are now the most indebted sub borrowing district on earth, we have the highest non-mortgage consumer debt in the world, and, now have the three top overpriced housing markets in North America. Toronto and Vancouver reach global metrics for over valued homes.

The police agencies and their surrogates will go to great lengths to harass, threaten, interfere in my life and make me suffer, all to protect their cowardly behinds and their dumb families opportunities.

Let me remind you that there is a reason our allies don't trust us. TPS, OPP, RCMP and their surrogates have destroyed Canadas reputation and our economy.

Thank you for your time.

Canadians are the most indebted in the world, OECD says, as it warns on rising debt risk​

Toronto and Vancouver Areas Most Overvalued Homes in North America

Applied for a job I am quite qualified for would assist the employer in making a profit as it's sales. Though it's not perfect, it's a paycheck,

As has happened for years now, a company expresses strong interest in an email and asks me when I can be reached for a phone interview, I contact them back within a couple of options and they go dark. They simply disappear and don't respond, acting as if I never existed. I suspect (I know) at this point, the Creepy Ones have reached out to them.

This is the ongoing career interference I've experienced at the hands of the creepy, cowardly covert Canadian police. I've made it well known how our Creepy Ones work overtime to protect themselves from embarrassing exposure of their abuses, the names of the some of the creeps and even the creeps family members when I get wind of it. They pretend what they are doing is in the name of "National Security" and "policing" when its really only designed to protect themselves.

The timing of my efforts of reaching out to foreign governments, Investment Funds, companies leaders, agencies even foreign intel agencies just happens to coincide with a massive decrease in foreign investment in Canada over the last decade. $100B a year decrease some years.

We are now the most indebted sub borrowing district on earth, we have the highest non-mortgage consumer debt in the world, and, now have the three top overpriced housing markets in North America. Toronto and Vancouver reach global metrics for over valued homes.

The police agencies and their surrogates will go to great lengths to harass, threaten, interfere in my life and make me suffer, all to protect their cowardly behinds and their dumb families opportunities.

Let me remind you that there is a reason our allies don't trust us. TPS, OPP, RCMP and their surrogates have destroyed Canadas reputation and our economy.

Thank you for your time.

Canadians are the most indebted in the world, OECD says, as it warns on rising debt risk​

I guess it hasn’t occurred to you that after having spoken to you on the phone, your prospective employers have decided that you’re bat shit crazy and they don’t want anything to do with you.

Did you tell them that you were being harassed by CSIS? Or how much you hate Canada? Just reading your posts here I wouldn’t give you an interview either.

Why would I waste my time on someone as crazy as you?

Thank you for your time.

I guess it hasn’t occurred to you that after having spoken to you on the phone, your prospective employers have decided that you’re bat shit crazy and they don’t want anything to do with you.

Did you tell them that you were being harassed by CSIS? Or how much you hate Canada? Just reading your posts here I wouldn’t give you an interview either.

Why would I waste my time on someone as crazy as you?

You have a reading and comprehension problem, or, you're just a government patsy who injects their opinions to try and undermine my experience. When a company says they are interested and then disappears, there is a serious problem, especially when it's happened habitually for years.

You're far too late to the party sister, the word is out and the damage has been done. Not even the Chief of Police or a government official can change what is already known by ally and enemy state alike. The details I provided simply couldn't be avoided, especially after I was detained at the U.S border at the request of Canada.

Canadian covert police and their cult members have decimated our reputation and I am just the exact Messenger they didn't bank on. They are quite accustomed to operating as if the Monarchy was still respected. Unfortunately we reside beside the most free nation on earth and citizens here are no longer uninformed.

Some are great at abusing people in secrecy through their cowardly, immoral chicken shyte bullying, Hit and run experts, not stand up characters. However, it's very difficult to abuse someone who refuses to back down and who had at a young man lived on the street. I hate cowards as much as I hate anything and cowards and bullies are one and the same.

I know B.S from those with real character. It's why I respect soldiers but have little use for creepy civil servants who protect their cult and spit on those who risked everything for our freedoms. These cowardly civil servants spit on everything they stand for.

Forum List

Back