Heat wave cause of 719 sudden deaths, BC Coroners Service reports

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
How sad is this? While our career government employees, creepy covert cops and their families milk the system, our citizens can't even afford basic A/C in their apartments and we can't provide resources to help people get cool.

We are not a First World Nation in many respects. Without America beside us, our GDP would be a fraction of what it is.

Stories like this really anger me just as all of the Long Term Care deaths in Ontario pissed me off. We are a ruthless, creepy nation of atheists and criminals who pretend they are the "good guys".

The BC Coroners Service has reported 719 sudden deaths in the past week, triple the number that would normally occur in the province.

"We are releasing this information as it is believed likely the extreme weather B.C. has experienced in the past week is a significant contributing factor to the increased number of deaths," Lisa Lapointe, chief coroner said in a release.

This comes as a dangerous and unrelenting heat wave broke temperature records across the province.

More details to follow.

How sad is this? While our career government employees, creepy covert cops and their families milk the system, our citizens can't even afford basic A/C in their apartments and we can't provide resources to help people get cool.

We are not a First World Nation in many respects. Without America beside us, our GDP would be a fraction of what it is.

Stories like this really anger me just as all of the Long Term Care deaths in Ontario pissed me off. We are a ruthless, creepy nation of atheists and criminals who pretend they are the "good guys".

The BC Coroners Service has reported 719 sudden deaths in the past week, triple the number that would normally occur in the province.

"We are releasing this information as it is believed likely the extreme weather B.C. has experienced in the past week is a significant contributing factor to the increased number of deaths," Lisa Lapointe, chief coroner said in a release.

This comes as a dangerous and unrelenting heat wave broke temperature records across the province.

More details to follow.
I would call Cuomo nearby and see what he would do. His experience for caring for the elderly is legendary

More details to follow.
I would call Cuomo nearby and see what he would do. His experience for caring for the elderly is legendary

One of the few who did it worse than we did, or at least didn't do it much better. Apparently out of the entire world, Canada had by far the highest death rate of their total Wuhan Virus deaths from LTC homes.

More details to follow.
The US is becoming more and more like the rest of the world with shortages in pretty much everything. Businesses can't find people to hire, you can't even buy a car or home right now.

And just wait for the mass inflation.

Democrats have turned the major cities they run into violent death traps of violence and drugs as the destroy the police to protect you while trying to take any guns you may have to protect yourself with. And now that they have the entire government, they will do this to the rest of the country.

Population control is their focus for things like reducing carbon emissions and preserving natural resources. After all, air conditioners cause carbon emissions.

Shocked Canadian, who claims to be broke, unemployed and under assault by CSIS, keeps posting conspiracy theories and lies about Canada. All while living on government assistance, with government health care, GST rebates, Trilliuim funds, and carbon tax rebates. As an unemployed Canadian, he would have received nearly $30,000 in government benefits last year. If he is married, or living with someone, his partner would’ve received a similar amount.

Despite topping the list of best countries in the world to live in for years, Shocked Canadian continues to post about our lack of freedom, our failing economy and the terror of living under of our police state.

Canada is #4 in the world on the World Freedom Index, the USA is #17.

Our “failing economy” is home to the fastest growing middle class in the world and as for CSIS, I’ve never even met anyone who works for CSIS, or who has been investigated by CSIS.

Canada has one of the best educated work forces in the world, coast to coast WIFI, highways, railways, strong power grids, a stable, democratic government, and access to the North American free trade zone.

With investment pulling out of the USA because of political instability, mass shootings, lack of universal healthcare, and an anti-democratic, unstable Republican Party, sane immigration laws, Canada is now the go-to country for businesses looking to expand into their production in the North American free trade zone.

I don’t know where shocked Canadian lives but I know it’s not Canada.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back