Canada set to respond to Trump's plan to slap tariffs on Canadian aluminum imports

Always research, Neil. You won't look like a TDS suffering loon

You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.

Bottom Line: U.S. citizens are now subjected to $3.6 Billion of tariffs they wouldn't be if Neanderthal Trump was not swinging around a big club to boost his juvenile ego. Americans are always paying the price for Trump's incompetence.

Seems to me it's extremely stupid to put tariffs on aluminum when there is already a shortage.

IMG_0223.jpeg

Seems to me it's extremely stupid to put tariffs on aluminum when there is already a shortage.

View attachment 372441

I also find it incredibly stupid to start up trade wars again with allies when the economy is suffering so much already with COVID. It's like Trump is such a fucking idiot or he just fucking doesn't care.

View attachment 372441

I also find it incredibly stupid to start up trade wars again with allies when the economy is suffering so much already with COVID. It's like Trump is such a fucking idiot or he just fucking doesn't care.

Please provide us the predictions, with numbers, of the negative impact of the tarrifs.

View attachment 372441

It's like he wants to make life harder for us. It's weird.

It's a good thing I don't drink soda. The price is going up only because of the shortage of aluminum. Look for the cost of anything using aluminum to go up a lot very soon.

His actions certainly aren't that of a person who wants to be reelected.

View attachment 372441

It's like he wants to make life harder for us. It's weird.

It's a good thing I don't drink soda. The price is going up only because of the shortage of aluminum. Look for the cost of anything using aluminum to go up a lot very soon.

His actions certainly aren't that of a person who wants to be reelected.
Did you get pissed when NY raised the price of soada in the form of taxes? Or is it just Trump you want to trash?

Bottom Line: U.S. citizens are now subjected to $3.6 Billion of tariffs they wouldn't be if Neanderthal Trump was not swinging around a big club to boost his juvenile ego. Americans are always paying the price for Trump's incompetence.

that is not the bottom line. that is ignoring the cause and the effect. and the context. and, everything, really.

'Déjà vu in the worst possible way': Trump's tariffs on Canada will backfire by hurting U.S. economy more, experts say

“[U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer] has ruled that for national security reasons this justifies the imposition of the tariff,” he said. “There is no national security justification for doing this. It’s very hard to make a case that there is a national security threat from the increase in aluminum imports.”

“It’s even worse now because you’re compounding a really bad tariff with the economic uncertainty of COVID-19,” he said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back