Canada intends to impose tyranny

If Canada imposes abuses and bias against citizens based on whether they take a vaccine or not, it should be considered a violation of our Universal Human Rights. Especially since we know already that if you have many allergies, you shouldn't take it. This, after less than a week of a vaccine being used. What will we learn after a year or two?

Also, and this is key to me; if someone takes a vaccine, why should they care if I do not? I am risking only my own life, not theirs. If I want to be a Wuhan Virus junkie, that's my own risk, not anyone elses.

I haven't taken a vaccine since I was a kid. I've been sick with a cold or flu very rarely and never longer than a couple of days. Why shouldn't I allow my body to do as it was intended to do? White blood cells and my immune system do the work for me. Until they don't.

Last edited:
Truly unbelievable. Will the US do the same?

Chief Medical Officer Says Canadians Who Refuse Vaccine Won't Have "Freedom To Move Around"
Chief Medical Officer Says Canadians Who Refuse Vaccine Won't Have "Freedom To Move Around"

I should have know it was zero hedge.
Oh please don’t be stupid. Please provide proof it’s fake.

Does this help you?
Chief Medical Officer Says Canadians Who Refuse Vaccine Won’t Have “Freedom to Move Around”

Forum List

Back