Canada intends to impose tyranny

Truly unbelievable. Will the US do the same?

Chief Medical Officer Says Canadians Who Refuse Vaccine Won't Have "Freedom To Move Around"
Chief Medical Officer Says Canadians Who Refuse Vaccine Won't Have "Freedom To Move Around"

And this is why we have our Constitution
That’s hilarious. Our government isn’t constrained by the Constitution.

Do you think it’s 1787?

I'm not claiming it's full proof, but those other governments get away with a hell of a lot more than they can here because of it. ie. speech codes in other countries, gun control, etc. While local jurisdictions, such as states and school boards, are allowed to require certain vaccinations, there is no federal law allowing it and any attempt would almost certainly be deemed unconstitutional.

Take the vaccine. Problem solved.
You pathetic, statist sheep, make me sick to my stomach.
People like you is why the word "cuck" is so popular.
Weak ass bitch
I don’t really care what you think.
If i was the govt, you would get on your knees, though. Wouldnt ya, bitch?
What I choose to do is none of your fucking business.

It is, I may come in contact with you and don't know it.

Weak ass bitch

It is, I may come in contact with you and don't know it.

So maybe you stay in your house hmmmkay

And this is why we have our Constitution
That’s hilarious. Our government isn’t constrained by the Constitution.

Do you think it’s 1787?

I'm not claiming it's full proof, but those other governments get away with a hell of a lot more than they can here because of it. ie. speech codes in other countries, gun control, etc. While local jurisdictions, such as states and school boards, are allowed to require certain vaccinations, there is no federal law allowing it and any attempt would almost certainly be deemed unconstitutional.
I can’t agree. Our constitution is meaningless. It has been for some time. Our government has violated it repeatedly and is doing so every day millions of times. As such, our government is a criminal enterprise.

I should have know it was zero hedge.
How about this? Does it help you?
Ontarians could face restrictions if they refuse to get COVID-19 vaccine, health minister says
They should be restricted if they don't want to get vaccinated.

They can kiss my ass
Doubt if the Canucks will effect us much in Madison County, TN.
The OP mentioned america doing this in the future.
Never get that through two houses of congress. Think of it on a level with gun confiscation. Not going to happen, so just something to campaign against and raise money and attract attention with, another walking talking straw man talking point.

I should have know it was zero hedge.
How about this? Does it help you?
Ontarians could face restrictions if they refuse to get COVID-19 vaccine, health minister says
They should be restricted if they don't want to get vaccinated.
Oh God. WTF has happened to my country?

They can kiss my ass
Doubt if the Canucks will effect us much in Madison County, TN.
I agree. In that area I'd be more worried about my neighbors, though it seems Madison had one of the closer races.
Most of our races not even listed by party. We got a republican Sheriff, can't handle his budget to get rid of. The rest mostly non party. County still mostly red, as far as I know on state and fed positions.

Weak ass bitch
if only you were consistent, we would get along.

Weak ass bitch
if only you were consistent, we would get along.
Highly unlikely

The US (Federal Government) will not "do the same"; however schools and businesses and public buildings can require not only masking but proof of vaccinations. Common Sense suggests that rational people with common sense will be vaccinated without any need for coercion.

Forum List

Back