Can your Church in the US Refuse to Hire a Black Person Based on Race?...

I asked this elsewhere, but I want to Focus on it and let the Polygamy thing be it's own...

Can your Church Refuse Entry to a Black Person based on their Race?... Refuse to Hire them because they are Black?

So?... What say you?

:)

peace...

The church would probably have to show what part of its doctrine condones racism, or shows that being part of a given racial group is "sinful." The issue with homosexuality is entirely different, as all the major religions can point to doctrine showing that homosexual acts are sinful.

I disagree... A Church can NOT Refuse Entry or Employment based on Race regardless of Doctrine. :thup:

peace...

Well.. with race being genetic and all.. you would be correct...

With homosexuality not proven to be genetic, making it either a physical or mental abnormality/defect (like bi-polar or other things), a learned behavior, or a choice.. you have a completely different thing...

We discriminate against actions, choices, and behaviors all the time and rightfully so.. you choose not to have people who cuss like a sailor around our kids.. We choose not to have the guy with swastika tattoos clean the NAACP hallways.. We choose not to allow criminals around our house.. etc etc etc

Now.. PERSONALLY I do not discriminate in any way against homosexuals..been in and at gay weddings.. have friends who are who we do things with all the time.. and have a family member whom I love dearly who is gay... but that does not mean I support FORCING others to change their actions and feelings about the actions and behaviors of others...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
You are such an o'reilly hack its funny.

I asked this elsewhere, but I want to Focus on it and let the Polygamy thing be it's own...

Can your Church Refuse Entry to a Black Person based on their Race?... Refuse to Hire them because they are Black?

So?... What say you?

peace...

I haven't seen an episode of O'Reilly in probably a half decade... Last time I even glanced at his show was probably about 3 years ago a buddy's house for about 5 minutes.

He's an Asshole and I don't like Assholes. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back