Can you still sin and go to heaven after praying for forgiveness?

Sorry, but if you can't be pithy your long paragraphs will go unread.

I'm not here to debate. I've stated my position. You disagree. Time for you to move on
Yeah..........you have the authority to demand me to "move on".......because you will one day be as God? :abgg2q.jpg:
REALITY: You hope I move one because you can't refute anything presented as its presented via Book, Chapter and Verse.

And Really "DEATH ANGEL"? But its not Mormon based ideology. How think do you stupid I am?:eusa_shhh:

And Really "DEATH ANGEL"? But its not Mormon based ideology. How think do you stupid I am?:eusa_shhh:
I dont get this. I told you I'm not a Mormon. You're saying I'm a liar?

I'm a Sabbatarian just like Jesus, the prophets and the apostles. They are Sunday worshippers just like the Great Whore (Catholic Church) and the Daughters of the Whore (the Protestants).

Most everything you believe, you were spoon fed by MEN. My understanding comes from the Word of God alone.

Yes, I will move on, and put you on ignore since you only want to bicker and dont know when to stop.

The reward of the saved is not heaven.

Christ will rule the EARTH for a thousand years after His return.

After the thousand years, the earth will be melted (lake of fire) and everything physical will be destroyed. Earth will become the habitat of God Beings. The Father will make His permanent home the EARTH and not heaven at this point
That's where I have to part way ways with the Jehovah's witnesses. The Millennium lasted from the time of Emperor Constantine in the 4th century to the burning of John Huss at the stake in the 14th century, where at his trial he explained that now the devil was loose from the chains of the Roman Catholic Church where he had been bound 1000 years.

Sunday worshippers just like the Great Whore (Catholic Church) and the Daughters of the Whore (the Protestants).
That was also explained at the time of the ancient Romans, that on Sunday we commemorate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which took place early on a Sunday morning.

That to the Romans, Sunday, the day of the Sun, was a day of sobriety and wakefulness, whereas Saturday to the Pagans was always a day of drunkenness, revelry, and general stupor.

That was also explained at the time of the ancient Romans, that on Sunday we commemorate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which took place early on a Sunday morning.

That to the Romans, Sunday, the day of the Sun, was a day of sobriety and wakefulness, whereas Saturday to the Pagans was always a day of drunkenness, revelry, and general stupor.
And yet the SABBATH command is still the TEST COMMANDMENT that Man refuses to obey. It is the test of the true Christian

That's where I have to part way ways with the Jehovah's witnesses. The Millennium lasted from the time of Emperor Constantine in the 4th century to the burning of John Huss at the stake in the 14th century, where at his trial he explained that now the devil was loose from the chains of the Roman Catholic Church where he had been bound 1000 years.
Dont know what the JWs believe or care what you believe.

What does the Word of God say?

Last edited:
Saturday to the Pagans was always a day of drunkenness, revelry, and general stupor
God COMMANDS the SABBATH.
Pagans love the Day of the sun.

The Catholic Church instituted Sunday in the counterfeit church, and the world dutifully obeyed men rather than God

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be

Of course not, it clearly says NO. So, why do people who call themselves christian and pray for forgiveness, for since they intend to repeat thousand times more? Why do they not wait with the praying till they stop sinning? Almost like they are dying to be cast to hell. If there are any christians here, it would be interesting to hear your resoning for it one way or the other.
Another thread where godless libs attack Christians

how boring

Because today's popular style of preaching is centered on biblical based morality instead of the mechanics of hermeneutics we do tend to have everyone focusing on either legalism or libertarianism.

Sin is anything that misses perfection. Of course everyone misses the mark due to our sin nature...kinda like nocturnal animals only come out at night.

But sin is extremely insidious...we, ourselves commit the sins and everyone around us pays the price for it...we are just the idiots who committed the stupid thing. And sin comes straight out of our attitudes. Our ways of complex problem solving and our fears and wants.

Of course we don't want to pay for our sins but here on Earth we are definitely going to...no getting around that. Can't not pay for them...that's what Noah's proclamation about Canaan's curse was all about. Ham's attitudes were going to curse his favored son. But we don't want to pay for our sins for all eternity. That's where forgiveness comes in.

Sin is something that cannot exist in heaven...when our sins are removed from us as well as the attitudes that create them (can't have one with out the other) what is going to be left of you?

Legalism doesn't fix attitudes...it creates a worse one.
Liberalism doesn't fix attitudes... again it creates worse ones.

Love, with all it's various components like kindness, grace, forgiveness, charity and etc is what is needed. That has a tendency to fix everything.

Of course not, it clearly says NO. So, why do people who call themselves christian and pray for forgiveness, for since they intend to repeat thousand times more? Why do they not wait with the praying till they stop sinning? Almost like they are dying to be cast to hell. If there are any christians here, it would be interesting to hear your resoning for it one way or the other.
How arrogant of you to predict the future of others. You have no unique knowledge of the destination of sinners anymore than hypocrit godbotherers.
You don't receive messages from God or have a right to carry out any tasks which you mistakingly feel is your duty.
How vain and presumptuous are you?

There is no God and you know it. Why the big charade.

Another thread where godless libs attack Christians

how boring

I let you in on a little secret. You are godless also. God doesn't exist other than in your mind. That's a fact and if you think it is not, I'll appreciate you show your evidence.

I let you in on a little secret. You are godless also. God doesn't exist other than in your mind. That's a fact and if you think it is not, I'll appreciate you show your evidence.
Ok colin

if you say so

I find it amazing how people will readily concede that it's the truth if someone claims to have a son or daughter or brother or sister and that you have a personal relationship with them.
BUT
The second you claim to have a relationship with God who has rejected having a relationship with an unbeliever the unbeliever immediately claims that God doesn't exist.

That's a miracle of incongruity and cognitive dissonance IMHO.

Ok colin

if you say so

I'm only saying that because none of you Jesus junkies have ever produced evidence to the contrary. Never.

You'll probably go onto another thread and belch more God crap as if it's fact with the same evidence. Nothing.
You can't be that d delusional to believe there is God, surely?

And I’m telling that I am tired of trying to save the souls of hardhead libs like you

If you go to Hell its no skin off my nose
Yep. Our responsibility is to warn them. After that, it is between them and the God they reject

And I’m telling that I am tired of trying to save the souls of hardhead libs like you

If you go to Hell its no skin off my nose

I knew it would come.
You have no right to believe I need your help. You've never received a message from your silly God to embark on a person so crusade to save others. It's just another example how religion thrusts itself into others private business.

Forget about atheists. Do something about those kiddy fiddling priests you all give money too. How those tax cheating fraudulent charlatans parading as messengers of God that take poor people's money in the hope for eternity?

Spend your time caring for those unfortunate starving kids you forced to be born from a mother that wanted an abortion. Did you care and save their souls also? You bloody hypocrite.

I knew the obligatory threat of eternal fire would come. It always does when a godbotherer starts to lose the debate.
As if that would scare me. You do not have access to my future destination or punishment. How arrogant are you?
You expect another life while those who disagree but you have the arrogance to
Virtually sentence them to hell as a defence of your silly beliefs.

You've got no clue about who your dealing with. Try Again and I'll crank it up even further. See how good you and your God is. Where's your courage now?

You have no right to believe I need your help.
I have a right to believe whatever makes sense to me

but as for needing my help you and your kind came to me bashing what I believe

I didnt show up at your door thumping my Bible cause I have better things to do

you guys showed up at my door instead

I have a right to believe whatever makes sense to me

but as for needing my help you and your kind came to me bashing what I believe

I didnt show up at your door thumping my Bible cause I have better things to do

you guys showed up at my door instead

You can have the sense you speak of and simultaneously believe there is a god. Its like an oxymoron.

I don't care what you believe as long as you have evidence to support it. If not, It's an ignorant opinion.

Forum List

Back