Can you still sin and go to heaven after praying for forgiveness?

Yes, that is my point. You speak of fake christians who I am pretty sure will be cast to hell when they knock on heavens gate. Not a good reason to stop your personsal relationship with God, because others failings and hypocrisy. Do you even need the communal thing by going to church? Your home and computer is your new church, you can find preaaachers who preach the correct interpretation of scripture, who lives it. Do not have to use your local church, where the other once seem to have separated your from God. That is the devil tempting them, they fall for it, they stumble and fall, and you lose faith by observing them. Be dispassionate about it, faith is meant to be personal between you and God, none others unless you have a wife and children.
Faith is not a belief system. The Centurion and Thomas were not belief systems, one different from the other. Devils are faithless. They want money that is seen. Faith will be seen when money is gone God who is faith through us, will come in. Imagine God who made all in all. It will be beyond anyone ability to describe.

Of course not, it clearly says NO. So, why do people who call themselves christian and pray for forgiveness, for since they intend to repeat thousand times more? Why do they not wait with the praying till they stop sinning? Almost like they are dying to be cast to hell. If there are any christians here, it would be interesting to hear your resoning for it one way or the other.
Devils are saying; forgive me God for rebelling, hoping in vain to be forgiven. They blew it. That is what you are hearing through people posing as a Christian.

Jacob and his mother acted.
Hmm. Father (and husband) had to be lied to, and a brother cheated? Does this sound like God's methods to you? To lie and to cheat? To me it sounds like God has to work with free will, people interfering with His original plan (again). But there are consequences as you mention. Anger and fighting ever since in the Middle East. Would this have come about had Esau been given what rightfully belonged to him? To me it sounds like consequences...what happens when people think they know better than God. And just like with Eve, it was a woman (Rebecca) instigating the bypassing of God's original plan for the first born (Esau).

I can guarantee I have devoted more thought and study to morality, ethics and the nature of human existence than most of the so-called Christian hypocrites.
The hypocrites you see are destroying many with their mouths. Those hypocrites want to be loved, refusing to love others. They find whatever excuse to not love others, wanting to harm them, even as Christs enemies, who wanted to harm the Lord of Glory.

Hmm. Father (and husband) had to be lied to, and a brother cheated? Does this sound like God's methods to you? To lie and to cheat? To me it sounds like God has to work with free will, people interfering with His original plan (again). But there are consequences as you mention. Anger and fighting ever since in the Middle East. Would this have come about had Esau been given what rightfully belonged to him? To me it sounds like consequences...what happens when people think they know better than God. And just like with Eve, it was a woman (Rebecca) instigating the bypassing of God's original plan for the first born (Esau).
God sees, not as man sees. God will not be against himself. God's kingdom could not stand. Satan would snatch God's throne in an instant. The spirit in Esau, is the same spirit in the Islamic people. God did not want to be connected to that.

Thanks for the question. I'll happily respond.

People who purely seek Christ call themselves Christian. And, when you seek Christ, you are called to obey the morality of Christ.

You seem to be referencing a person who is trying to "play" or "trick" God... someone who thinks they can label themselves a Christian but then go about openly sinning without any humility, guilt, or regret. All humans, Christian and non-Christian, sin. We Christians go to church on Sunday knowing we sinned. However, the difference comes at this; Christians identify their actions that are outside the morality of Christ as sinful, and repent, and then will intend to sin no more. That is how forgiveness works. The non-Christian will not attend a service, not humble themselves, and feel they have done nothing wrong (and that's understandable as they don't believe).

I often run into outsiders of the faith who try to hold anyone who calls themselves a Christian against the faith. I immediately ask them to remember what Christianity is, or learn what it is, and then compare it to what the people they are trying to brand onto the religion do. That's a good starting point. It's simply an uncompelling waste of time to explain how people with morals that are clearly outside of the faith shouldn't be held against the faith.. when the outsider can simply use their common sense. Usually, however, this is done to attack and malign the faith in a very intellectually dishonest fashion. But again, it's a boring practice to address, and a very sad measure of their intellect.
Lying devils are in people saying Christen and then say death to gays and zoosexuals and want furries and Bronies to die . A fornicating devil is in their mind, calling death sweet. Those people say peace and safty, untill a person disrobes in their midst or helps a male dog to ejaculate, rending them with their words, and worse. Those people want the world to not be like the Gift giving God giving gifts one to another. The person knows what they want. Evil people want people to find reasons to rend others.

Last edited:

Can you still sin and go to heaven after praying for forgiveness?

My belief is yes, if one is serious in prayer by making a genuine effort to change one's behavior. With God all things are possible.
Sex and being naked are not sins. All life engages in sex. All of nature is nude. The church is a guilt giving machine. That is evil.

There is a difference between a sinner and a sin. A sin is an act we do. but a sinner is someone who loves it.

We all are going to keep on sinning to the end, because we are not perfect. But we are to try our best to be perfect.

Matthew 18:22
Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
Satan wants censored. People who hate the sight of what is censored, are hating the parts that made them to be in this reality.

The reward of the saved is not heaven.

Christ will rule the EARTH for a thousand years after His return.

After the thousand years, the earth will be melted (lake of fire) and everything physical will be destroyed. Earth will become the habitat of God Beings. The Father will make His permanent home the EARTH and not heaven at this point
No. Satan is on the earth for 1000 years. That being is chained. No living humans is what chains Satan. Saved are off of the earth living in the New Jerusalem. That city comes back at the end of that 1000 year period of time. That is when the wicked are raised to be judged. Wicked will look like a lake of fire. They are burned up. The Abomination of Desolation wants people to beleive in the millennium. That will be Satan, impersonating God, standing on the earth. Get away. That will be the most spectacular being anyone has ever seen. That being will be decked out with gold and gems in their unfallen state.

Last edited:
God COMMANDS the SABBATH.
Pagans love the Day of the sun.

The Catholic Church instituted Sunday in the counterfeit church, and the world dutifully obeyed men rather than God

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be
One man esteems one day above another. Another esteems every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in their own eyes.

religion is the antithesis of faith

~S~
? Read Jamies 1:26 - 27, KJV Old Scofield Bible. You will find that religon is not what you think. Faith hopes for things that are not in this reality, to one day to be seen. Saved will be happy. Fallen angels who are faithless, will not be happy. They that serve those beings will not be happy. Many are serve those being, not even knowing it. A moneyless gift giving world will be different in a good way. God is a gift giver. Christmas simulates that, not being that. The human mind wants to be fooled.

Last edited:
? Read Jamies 1:26 - 27, KJV Old Scofield Bible. You will find that religon is not what you think. Faith hopes for things that are not in this reality, to one day to be seen. Saved will be happy. Fallen beings will not be happy
I don't think you quite get my gist
~S~

One man esteems one day above another. Another esteems every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in their own eyes.
Paul is not talking in verses 5 and 6 about people picking their own weekly day of worship! Choosing not to eat for a day in order to “observe it to the Lord” referred to choosing a day on which to fast. When one fasts is an individual matter.

religion is the antithesis of faith

Faith is not the opposite to the religon. or opposed to the other. Pure underfilled religon, and religon that is not vain are described in Jamies one 26 - 27, KJV. The lack of a gifting society makes people to have defiled religon. Gifting does not mean breaking into stores. Religon that is not vain is described in that verse. We need to be responsable for ourselves. Eternal joy is on the line. Getting it, or losing it, depends on you, and you alone. Find out how Jesus is. Live accordingly. Faith waits for what is not yet seen.

well running amok naked @ 64 (my age) might be viewed a tad different that it would when i was 24 Fox dude

~S~
People will see God's image. Jesus had no form or comeliness that we should desirer him visually. People need to have the choice to be nude or not. This nation lies in more ways than you can shake a glow stick. Buy means free is a lie. Keep your clothing on, means free is a lie. This nation lead the world astray.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back