Can you guys really not see this?

Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

Wake up republicans, you're being played!
You are seriously looney tunes if you think anyone will fall for that crap you just spewed.

Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

I can see that you're struggling with the thought of Trump winning a second term. I can also see you needing professional help when that happens.
Creepy has needed help for a long time.

I can see that you're struggling with the thought of Trump winning a second term. I can also see you needing professional help when that happens.

1603412387559.png

Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

And if this was a play....it would happened six weeks ago.

Get a clue.

As it is, there may be not be much this can influence.

Well, you have fun storming the castle.
Don't worry, whoever initiated this little snipe hunt is gonna answer.
Right now, it looks like it was fabricated...and that's not gonna play well. :)

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.

Well, this dumbest block of voters beat your ass in 2016.

What does that make you, fucktard ?

78,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. That with an unpopular candidate, a whole bloc of voters staying at home (some even voting for Trump), and a last minute assist from the FBI director. And still lost the overall popular vote.
Hardly an ass beating. Well snowflake, this ain't 2016. Everybody who stayed home last time is out in force (despite the right wings last minute attempt at a blunderous assist), the opposition candidate is popular...and your guy...isn't. :)
Yeah, what I said above. You people will swallow anything.
In other news, the unemployment numbers are dropping like stones.

Recovering jobs that were lost as a result of the blown response to the pandemic. I wouldn't call that much of a victory. Should have never happened in the first place.
But I wouldn't get too excited. There are literally millions of those jobs lost forever. But I suppose any port in a storm.

Yeah sure nothing to see here lol

is it that unbelievable to you idiots that these frauds are corrupt? You’re a sweet kid. Make sure to put your tooth underneath your pillow for the tooth fairy and remember Santa is making a list. Idiot.

Played? We just got the 2 minute warning and Xiden doesn't have any time-outs left.
Xiden!!??!?!? LMAO!

Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

Get a clue.

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.

78,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. That with an unpopular candidate, a whole bloc of voters staying at home (some even voting for Trump), and a last minute assist from the FBI director. And still lost the overall popular vote.
Hardly an ass beating. Well snowflake, this ain't 2016. Everybody who stayed home last time is out in force (despite the right wings last minute attempt at a blunderous assist), the opposition candidate is popular...and your guy...isn't. :)

Recovering jobs that were lost as a blown response to the pandemic. I wouldn't call that much of a victory. Should have never happened in the first place.
But I wouldn't get too excited. There are literally millions of those jobs lost forever. But I suppose any port in a storm.

Yes, we keep hearing this shit.

Just like Obama/Biden's lackluster sluggish recovery.

He gets no credit for the market getting to where it was before he was annointed by you lemmings.

Get a clue.

Recovering jobs that were lost as a result of the blown response to the pandemic. I wouldn't call that much of a victory. Should have never happened in the first place.
Recovering jobs...you got a problem with a recovering BOOMING economy?
If so, you're a jackass.

Get a clue.

If so, you're a jackass.

Anything to shit on Trump.

Especially now that Biden and Harris are headed for the toilet.

The rank-and-file Republican voters are the perfect examples of, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, ha, we feel absolutely NO shame when the GOP fools us! We'll let them do it forever, and deny it's happening!"

So, the answer is, no they have no idea they're being played by the same scam as in 2016.

Get a clue.

If so, you're a jackass.

There's nothing "booming" about the economy. You Trumptards are dancing around the fire like this is some sort thing to brag about on the campaign trail.
If your guy hadn't been asleep at the wheel, you might still have an economy to brag about...jackass.

Get a clue.

If so, you're a jackass.

There's nothing "booming" about the economy. You Trumptards are dancing around the fire like this is some sort thing to brag about on the campaign trail.
If your guy hadn't been asleep at the wheel, you might still have an economy to brag about...jackass.

You can keep spouting that shit.

Biden's wife and Harris's husband are the only ones listening.

Creepy has needed help for a long time.
There's reason why we expanded our psych dept. after Trump kicked hillarys ass. lol

Get a clue.

If so, you're a jackass.

I don't know what shithole you live in.
All Blue cities and many slums are booming.
Even Chicago is getting an influx of investments.

Forum List

Back