Can you guys really not see this?

Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

And if this was a play....it would happened six weeks ago.

Get a clue.

As it is, there may be not be much this can influence.

It appears you and other trump supporters are talking about this as well as a large number of other personal attacks of the Bidens. Now you call Sen. Harris a "whore". I wonder why you get away with this vulgar and hateful comments, sans and any probative evidence? I guess you and your kind are special.

Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)
The New York Post has been banned from Twitter for 9 days over this already, so the 72 hours ended like a week ago.

Things are getting worse for Biden, not better.

There are too many holes in the dike for The DemNazi Crime family to stop the leaks.

Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

Wake up republicans, you're being played!

What makes you think they care?

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

Get a clue.

It appears you and other trump supporters are talking about this as well as a large number of other personal attacks of the Bidens. Now you call Sen. Harris a "whore". I wonder why you get away with this vulgar and hateful comments, sans and any probative evidence? I guess you and your kind are special.
But she is a whore. She said so herself. She targeted men that could advance her career and she prostituted herself. Just like Joe Biden did.

Do you know what is on Hunter Biden's Laptop that proves it's his.

His Precious Bodily Fluids.

His DNA is between the keyboard trays.

The Bidens won't even deny it's their laptop, and they won't sue for defamation, libel or slander.

It's too late to kill anyone like they did Epstein, so they are screwed. And they deserve to be screwed and rode rough and hard with no lube for what they did to America, and what they did to those Chinese Children China gifted Hunter Biden to rape.

There has always been talk of 3 laptops...

How did I not know Pence's kid was such a cutie!!!

See the source image

Get a clue.

Well, you have fun storming the castle.
Don't worry, whoever initiated this little snipe hunt is gonna answer.
Right now, it looks like it was fabricated...and that's not gonna play well. :)

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.

Well, this dumbest block of voters beat your ass in 2016.

What does that make you, fucktard ?

78,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. That with an unpopular candidate, a whole bloc of voters staying at home (some even voting for Trump), and a last minute assist from the FBI director. And still lost the overall popular vote.
Hardly an ass beating. Well snowflake, this ain't 2016. Everybody who stayed home last time is out in force (despite the right wings last minute attempt at a blunderous assist), the opposition candidate is popular...and your guy...isn't. :)
Yeah, what I said above. You people will swallow anything.

Yep....hope that all makes you feel better.

Because president Clin....Trump has been at it for four years and we will soon have his 3rd nomination to the SCOTUS.

Oh....Comey did it to you....fuck, you sound like Hillary.

We won....you are the ones who can suck on it.

Get a clue.

Would slut make you feel any better.

Get a clue.

But she is a whore. She said so herself. She targeted men that could advance her career and she prostituted herself. Just like Joe Biden did.

Do you know what is on Hunter Biden's Laptop that proves it's his.

His Precious Bodily Fluids.

His DNA is between the keyboard trays.

The Bidens won't even deny it's their laptop, and they won't sue for defamation, libel or slander.

It's too late to kill anyone like they did Epstein, so they are screwed. And they deserve to be screwed and rode rough and hard with no lube for what they did to America, and what they did to those Chinese Children China gifted Hunter Biden to rape.

It's too late to kill anyone...but they could call Hillary:

1603411899536.png

This biden corruption stuff isn't a winning formula for trump. Focus on the economy and the virus. Healthcare, strengthening social security medicare and medicaid with solid plans will win the day. Minds aren't going to change according to anything else.

Get a clue.

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.

78,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. That with an unpopular candidate, a whole bloc of voters staying at home (some even voting for Trump), and a last minute assist from the FBI director. And still lost the overall popular vote.
Hardly an ass beating. Well snowflake, this ain't 2016. Everybody who stayed home last time is out in force (despite the right wings last minute attempt at a blunderous assist), the opposition candidate is popular...and your guy...isn't. :)
In other news, the unemployment numbers are dropping like stones.

Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

There's Russian holding the pee pee tapes hiding in your closet.

I can see that you're struggling with the thought of Trump winning a second term. I can also see you needing professional help when that happens.

Get a clue.

An unpopular candidate that somehow got the popular vote from the party of dementia. Got it. So you really think that your excuses are cutting it?
a last minute assist you mean by not putting her in prison?

Forum List

Back