Can you guys really not see this?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

Wake up republicans, you're being played!

Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

Sorry motherfucker.

But we've been crying about Hunter for a year. Questioning how he could get away with this shit and how you stood by while Joe was in the thick of it.

You kept crying....it isn't a crime...there's no proof.

Well fucky....guess what.

If this was a play, it would have happened before early voting.

You don't pull this shit when a lot of important votes have already been cast.

Hunter Biden's Precious Bodily Fluids are all over that laptop.
Add to that texts, emails, documents, dates times, calendar entries, 3 cell phones.

The Bidens should load up on crack an just hang themselves to save the family from the shame and embarassment to come.

Hunter Biden's rape movies will be distributed all over the dark web for 100 years.

Last edited:
Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)

You stupid fuck.

They are now referencing e-mails that recipients readily admit.

How the fuck did Russia do that.

And Tony Bubulinski is just a RUSSIAN! mole, working for PUTIN!....Right?

Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

And if this was a play....it would happened six weeks ago.

Get a clue.

As it is, there may be not be much this can influence.

1603411127441.png

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

Get a clue.

Well, you have fun storming the castle.
Don't worry, whoever initiated this little snipe hunt is gonna answer.
Right now, it looks like it was fabricated...and that's not gonna play well. :)

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.

Played? We just got the 2 minute warning and Xiden doesn't have any time-outs left.

Get a clue.

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.

You can't justify your claim it was fabricated.

That is the frenzied response of a dickhead who just figured out Biden had him bent over spread eagle.

Joe Biden is a national security threat even if he is elected president he will be impeached by l Republicans but Democrats.. There is no sane Democrat that would not impeach him for selling out America to China

Get a clue.

Well, this dumbest block of voters beat your ass in 2016.

What does that make you, fucktard ?

Sorry motherfucker.

But we've been crying about Hunter for a year. Questioning how he could get away with this shit and how you stood by while Joe was in the thick of it.

You kept crying....it isn't a crime...there's no proof.

Well fucky....guess what.

If this was a play, it would have happened before early voting.

You don't pull this shit when a lot of important votes have already been cast.
"But we've been crying about Hunter for a year"
That's for damn sure.

"If this was a play"
The big if.

"there's no proof"
That's a shame.

Get a clue.

Well, this dumbest block of voters beat your ass in 2016.

What does that make you, fucktard ?

78,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. That with an unpopular candidate, a whole bloc of voters staying at home (some even voting for Trump), and a last minute assist from the FBI director. And still lost the overall popular vote.
Hardly an ass beating. Well snowflake, this ain't 2016. Everybody who stayed home last time is out in force (despite the right wings last minute attempt at a blunderous assist), the opposition candidate is popular...and your guy...isn't. :)
Yeah, what I said above. You people will swallow anything.

Forum List

Back