Can you be a Christian and vote for Obama?

Can you be a Christian and vote for Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
This would have more to do with your religious convictions... A true Christian abhors abortion(40,000,000 Christian babies butchered 1974-2007 and counting divide that by 6,000,000 Jews killed in the ovens of Auschwitz = 6.66666666 into infinity both demonic senseless mass murders). A true Christian loves the homosexual but hates homosexuality(THE ACT, GOD hates it to, as its written in the WORD), with that said if Mr Obama supports either one I would say no a Christian should not vote for him... No self respecting believer would vote for an abortion advocate nor a homosexual sympathizer, if you had you either dont believe in the GODs WORD or you have no idea who it is that you serve or never really cared...thereby wasting your time making claims to be a Christian that you clearly dont want or blatantly dont want know:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:....
If your an atheist or an agnostic why even bother posting here other than to agitate Christains as the subject asks should a Christian vote for OBAMA or not and why??

Christ came to abolish religion and denomination its pure human nature to build up these walls????Christ is the WORD, GOD come in the Flesh...
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Dogma is a dangerous thing...

not all of them! Jesus most likely looked darker like someone from Irag, most historians believed him to have dark olive skin and there have been accounts of him having darker skin with eyebrows thick and growing together. He also had black ancestory most of them believe. The theory he was white came from Christians believing he was born divine and as a dark haired anglo. The people of that region along with Jewish people in that area were also darker then they are now. It is called evolution for one plus it doesn't really matter we all come from Africa anymore and were all black at one time.
Links? :eusa_liar:

I'm a Christian and I disagree with your opinion of Obama, but I'm not going to go into detail about why in this thread. If you want to know though PM me.
There's nothing to discuss, if you are a true believer in JESUS THE CHRIST and HIS WORD... then there's no debate if Obama supports either ABORTION or HOMOSEXUALITY or BOTH!!!... What's really mind boggling is California voted overwhelmingly for OBAMA but banned SAME SEX MARRIAGE go figuare......:eusa_whistle:

Jesus was the direct decendant of King David its written in the WORD, and written on his cross on calvery bares KING OF THE JEWS, he was also a Nazarene and demons refered to him as the Nazarene and begged HIM not to torture them before the time... The jews at the time of Christ life on earth were ruled by the Roman Empire so its possible but highly unlikely, that some of them may have inter married with the Romans(which are caucasian)
Ancestors of Jesus of Nazareth
Ancestors of Jesus Christ of Nazareth: WesPatterson.com
Here's some info on some of the lost tribes of Isreal as well interesting read... You might be Hebrew
http://www.ribbonofblueministries.com/rich_text_1.html

Last edited:
Good points. However, I've had people tell me that if you believe homosexuality is NOT a sin, you're not a Christian. My wife and I used to go to a predominately gay church and they obviously had a problem with that interpretation. I guess that's why there have been so many wars started in the name of Christianity.
xsited this's the reason for some much disdain of true Christianity read the scripture below they dont want true Christianity at all, they like the idea but are not willing to be held to its account plain and simple.........
2 Timothy 3

Godlessness in the Last Days

1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. Have nothing to do with them.
6They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth—men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

You know......you can also use the book "Moby Dick" as a reference for support of what you believe if you're enough of a zealot.

White Lion......you appear to be a zealot.

Moby Dick is a work of fiction. The Bible is a historical document.

:lol:

I'm reminded of the alien race in the movie Galaxy Quest ... they thought a fictional Star Trek-like television show broadcasting from earth was actually a historical documentation of real life events too.

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm reminded of the alien race in the movie Galaxy Quest ... they thought a fictional Star Trek-like television show broadcasting from earth was actually a historical documentation of real life events too.
The Bible has been documented to be consistent with other historical works as well as the fossil record. Not so with Star Trek. :cuckoo:

The Bible has been documented to be consistent with other historical works as well as the fossil record. Not so with Star Trek. :cuckoo:

Please ...

Lay off the crack.

The bible has been documented to have enough holes in it to satisfy all the cheese in Switzerland.

I'm not saying you can't believe. If it feels good and gets you through the day I say go for it.

Please ...

Lay off the crack.

The bible has been documented to have enough holes in it to satisfy all the cheese in Switzerland.

I'm not saying you can't believe. If it feels good and gets you through the day I say go for it.
Documented by who fruitcake some leftist ideology channel???, and from the tone of your comment it sounds like crack indeed is about the only thing that gets you thru the day...
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Last edited:
Documented by who fruitcake some leftist ideology channel???, and from the tone of your comment it sounds like crack indeed is about the only thing that gets you thru the day...
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Yeah ... we get it. You take the bible very seriously.

As an earlier poster pointed out ... one can take just about any lengthy enough piece of fiction and cherry pick, distort, and interpret it to come to any conclusion one desires. It doesn't, however, make it so.

Like I said ... believe if it makes you feel better or helps you sleep at night.

also, the great writer and Historian Josephus made mention of Jesus in his book of history during the time.

Josephus on Jesus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Christianity portal
This article is part of the Jesus and history series of articles.
There are two extant references in Josephus on Jesus, the one directly concerning Jesus has come to be known as the Testimonium Flavianum. These passages appear in The Antiquities of the Jews, written in the year 93 by the Jewish historian Josephus. All extant copies of this work, which all derive from Christian sources, even the recently recovered Arabic version, contain the two passages about Jesus. The authenticity of the Testimonium Flavianum has been disputed since the 17th century, and by the mid 18th century the consensus view was that it was a forgery. This consensus was questioned in the 20th century. The other passage simply mentions Jesus as the brother of James, also known as James the Just. Though most scholars consider this passage genuine [1], its authenticity as been disputed by Emil Schürer as well by several recent popular writers.

Contents [hide]
1 Testimonium Flavianum
1.1 Arguments against authenticity
1.1.1 Origen
1.1.2 Early Christian writers other than Origen
1.1.3 Vocabulary
1.1.4 Interruption to the text
1.1.5 Josephus's faith
1.1.6 Anachronisms
1.1.7 Interpolations
1.1.8 Alleged fabrication by Eusebius
1.2 Arguments in favor of partial authenticity
1.2.1 Arabic version
1.2.2 Syriac version
1.3 Literary connection with the Gospel of Luke
2 Reference to Jesus as brother of James
3 See also
4 Notes
5 References
6 External links

This would have more to do with your religious convictions... A true Christian abhors abortion(40,000,000 Christian babies butchered 1974-2007 and counting divide that by 6,000,000 Jews killed in the ovens of Auschwitz = 6.66666666 into infinity both demonic senseless mass murders). A true Christian loves the homosexual but hates homosexuality(THE ACT, GOD hates it to, as its written in the WORD), with that said if Mr Obama supports either one I would say no a Christian should not vote for him... No self respecting believer would vote for an abortion advocate nor a homosexual sympathizer, if you had you either dont believe in the GODs WORD or you have no idea who it is that you serve or never really cared...thereby wasting your time making claims to be a Christian that you clearly dont want or blatantly dont want know:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:....
If your an atheist or an agnostic why even bother posting here other than to agitate Christains as the subject asks should a Christian vote for OBAMA or not and why??

Christ came to abolish religion and denomination its pure human nature to build up these walls????Christ is the WORD, GOD come in the Flesh...
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth

As an agnostic, I post here to challenge the thought that because you adher to one particular belief, that you can judge me to be a lesser being than yourself. I see you posing questions like, "Can a Christian vote for Obama?", and I wonder, what would the Christ that I have read about in the New Testament have to say about your question? When does any of you have the right to claim to be the spokesman for a Deity?

Whether a Deity exists, I do not know. And I doubt very much that I would be capable of understanding that Deity, given the limitations of the present human intellect.

Methinks I do not like your Diety very much. I think I shall shop arround for another one.

Good Lord! ROFL! As much of a historical document as any other religions mythology!

No, absolutely, the Bible has not been validated by archeology.

The Skeptical Review Online - Print Edition - 1990-2002
Lookie here, a liberal who's got his head in the sand with regards to his religion of global warming is also closed-minded with regards to the one true God. Whouda thunk that? :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back