Can we stop pretending Trump is fit to be president?

‘If you gave many Republicans in Washington truth serum, they’d say, “Of course [Trump’s] unfit to be president. Of course he’s corrupt, of course he’s incompetent, of course he’s the most dishonest person ever to step into the Oval Office. But I can live with that, because him being reelected means Republicans keep power, we get more conservative judges and we get all the policies we favor.”’

Needless to say, Trump supporters would never acknowledge these facts, they’re just as dishonest and corrupt as Trump.
You bring a lefty opinion piece and claim it as "fact".

I will stop pretending you have a brain.

We've never pretended that you had one in the first place.

I think it's sad that countries like New Zealand, Finland, and Austria can elect Millennials to be their prime ministers, but here in the United States we're saddled with a couple of mentally addled dinosaurs as our two major party candidates.

Seriously...isn't it time to look towards the up and coming?

‘If you gave many Republicans in Washington truth serum, they’d say, “Of course [Trump’s] unfit to be president. Of course he’s corrupt, of course he’s incompetent, of course he’s the most dishonest person ever to step into the Oval Office. But I can live with that, because him being reelected means Republicans keep power, we get more conservative judges and we get all the policies we favor.”’

Needless to say, Trump supporters would never acknowledge these facts, they’re just as dishonest and corrupt as Trump.
can we stop pretending you are not insane with TDS?

Can't you stupid psycophants come up with a better response than this fucking cliche?

Did these people in Boston Harbor suffer from KGDS in 1773?
this-day-in-history-12161773---the-boston-tea-party.jpg

Did these Union soldiers suffer from JDDS in 1861?
Lead%20for%20Honor.jpg

Did these Republican senators suffer from NDS in 1974?
1406945855000-GoldwaterRhodesNixon.jpg

Now, go fuck yourself and your "TDS"
you undeniably have TDS = you are cursing a lot

Can't you stupid psycophants come up with a better response than this fucking cliche?
Can't you stupid psycophants come up with a better response than the ''TRUMP TRUUMP TRUMP''' cliche?
why are you so full of hate and crying? using foul language/etc?
hahahahhahahahah

Ah, I see you decline to show my full post.
Coward. I can hear your fat, flabby, hairy loins quivering from here.

I think it's sad that countries like New Zealand, Finland, and Austria can elect Millennials to be their prime ministers, but here in the United States we're saddled with a couple of mentally addled dinosaurs as our two major party candidates.
Now this is an honest post and true. Baby Boomers need to give up the ghost on power.

The OP is true IMHO. Trump manifests the worst attributes of the Baby Boomer generation combined with mental instability. Biden is far from perfect but he’d be better for the country. We do need younger leadership. No doubt about it.

I was really glad to see so many new faces in the primaries - that was a good sign. In 4 years - ?

You bring a lefty opinion piece and claim it as "fact".

I will stop pretending you have a brain.

We've never pretended that you had one in the first place.
Ahhhh...

it's cute that you think that was witty, Kiddo.

It is embarrassing.

Embarrassing also that so many other countries have elected women to the highest office and we have yet to achieve it.

MOF*****G DIC*****he******FU^^.........!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahahahah
you are insane with TDS
MOFO
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahah

Lead%20for%20Honor.jpg

So, Trump has TDS then, too.
New Low? Donald Trump’s Profane Tirades Make White House History

It is embarrassing.

Embarrassing also that so many other countries have elected women to the highest office and we have yet to achieve it.
hahahhahahahahahahha
so elect people because of their gender--
you are a FKN genius
1590431840784.png

Lead%20for%20Honor.jpg

So, Trump has TDS then, too.
New Low? Donald Trump’s Profane Tirades Make White House History

GO**MN MOFO YES

can we PLEASE stop pretending Trump is fit to be POTUS--PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
1590431985844.png

How does getting the judges and policies we want make him unfit. That actually makes him perfect for the job. I’ll take those successes over your feelings any day.

His incompetence and your disgusting policies are two different issues. We have every right to defend ourselves from both, however.

It is embarrassing.

Yeah! Personally I'd like to have New Zealand's PM as POTUS. She not only keeboshed COVID in her country but also didn't move an inch while being interviewed during an earthquake a couple of days ago. Trump would have run screaming from the room.

It is embarrassing.

hahahhahahahahahahha
you are a FKN genius
View attachment 340783

Meanwhile you refuse to elect people because of gender...

It is embarrassing.

hahahhahahahahahahha
you are a FKN genius
View attachment 340783

What bullshit.

Lead%20for%20Honor.jpg

You are a little unhinged, Pumpkin.

I get it that you don't understand the post, fuckface.
You would have to have at least a high school diploma to do so.

It is embarrassing.

hahahhahahahahahahha
you are a FKN genius
View attachment 340783

WRONG--you post some real babblecrap
...how many female candidates have there been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back