Zone1 Can we have a threads per hour limit on USMB?

There is a poster today who is creating around 6 threads per hour. That is ridiculous.
There's a lot more wrong than just that, but you're not addressing the problems.

I don't think the moderators are interested in saving this forum anymore. Maybe one of them will show an interest in addressing the problems.

Immature behaviour in general has taken over and maybe there's nothing can be done about that?

It's like true racists screaming "racist" at everybody else, in order to deflect any attention on how extremely and violently racist THEY truly are.

Some people have to create numerous threads in a row to try and make it seem like they are "intelligent", when in fact they are attempting to deflect how ignorant they are.
I never got that impression as far as basquebromance goes but perhaps it's a cry for help.....or she's a bot. ;)

If they are posted in all DIFFERENT threads, then I wouldn't consider that a problem.........unless it was EVERY DAY.

If they are posted under the SAME thread, then that can be considered spamming or trolling, depending on what the post is about I suppose.

***** If you have multiple things you would like to post about, keep a list on a note pad or on a Word doc. Post your thoughts once or twice an hour if you have lots you want to say. This site hopefully isn't going anywhere soon, so there's plenty of time to post what you want.

There's a lot more wrong than just that, but you're not addressing the problems.

I don't think the moderators are interested in saving this forum anymore. Maybe one of them will show an interest in addressing the problems.

Immature behaviour in general has taken over and maybe there's nothing can be done about that?

They don't seem to be interested in anything, unless it's exercising their random shutdowns.

Oh quit crying. If you can't take the heat, put people on ignore. There are plenty of over-moderated forums out there to choose from, but precious few where you are permitted to speak freely, like this one.

Oh quit crying. If you can't take the heat, put people on ignore. There are plenty of over-moderated forums out there to choose from, but precious few where you are permitted to speak freely, like this one.

I agree ... they put the Terms of Service agreement behind a paywall ... I'm not expecting to be moderated here ... what gets moderated here is getting moderated well, and we should all know good moderation on a few things is better than crappy moderation over the whole spectrum of political, religious and philsosphic belief systems ...

Maybe that's the American in me talking ...

Could also be because they hadn't had their coffee yet.................LMAOROFL

1664639697674.png

It's called free speech/expression. I don't like the RT rants from the in-house Canadian Kremlin spokesman, but I don't cry that they should be ended.

Excessive thread creation does push other threads down quickly which is impactful to others. "Bad behaviour" from others can be ignored, it doesn't impact the other threads visibility on the landing page as rapid succession thread creating ensures.

Last edited:
Jesus, just ignore him if it bothers you.
Gets a little difficult when I want to see a variety of input and eight out of ten of the treads in the New Topics column come from the same source. Not even a source that most of the posters care to have anything to do with. Look at the pathetic numbers of replies that his threads get.

Forum List

Back